Author Topic: Demo request.  (Read 15533 times)

MOFO

• 68 Carbine
Re: Demo request.
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2009, 06:31:57 AM »
hmmm. what the hell who would mod airtime that map is so freakin old

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2009, 07:53:17 AM »
darn, seems like more and more people know stuff about him. Still awaiting the demo though.

MOFO: Stop posting in the thread. We want his demo, we don't want sidetracked stupid posts. Simple? And airtime is still used alot, it doesn't require much jumps, alot of walls; it's more common for somebody to mod that then prolandr or something big and fast.

RiDe

• Stingray
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2009, 07:52:33 PM »
i hacked airtime

Prime24

• VM-68
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2009, 01:10:20 PM »
same here

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2009, 03:18:38 AM »
This is how its going to work Nahlij.  No other way, only just how I've stated it below.

We don't like hackers.  People who play the game don't like hackers.  We all know that.  By not showing your demo, you have become a semi-hacker, as there is strong belief that you hacked, obviously by a request of a demo, but also, because you will not hand a demo in.  We will not accept hard disk space as an excuse, we will not accept 'oh I typed in stop', we will not accept 'oh get a life <insert demo requester here>, you hacked before', we want your demo.  If you do not hand in that demo, I'm sure all of us on the committee would like to give you a week or 2's vacation from the game, so you can think about handing the demo in instead of playing the game trying to get away with it.  We have a thread here, we have a thread in the committee boards, you will not slip through.  Hand it in before the forums see another thread about this, possibly with some proof as well, because if that does happen, I know I will not go easy on a ban time, and I'm sure there are some more committee members will not go easy as well.

If you don't agree with that Nahlij, bad luck.  Rules are rules.  At the moment by not handing a demo in it seems you have most likely broken the rules.  If you are pretty meddling sure you didn't hack, then post the demo.  Do what everyone else does, hand a demo in to the forums, or just the committee.

Henrod

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2009, 08:00:51 PM »
I am also requesting demos from last week. I told you immediately after the match via irc. If you need the server and time I can dig that up. This is an official request on the forums as you requested. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

ak-47

• Stingray
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2009, 08:01:36 PM »
im not doing nothin if cameron keeps deleting posts wat an idiot

Sonix

• PGP
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2009, 08:10:10 PM »
i think its henrod deleting it

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2009, 08:10:23 PM »

Keep it *on topic* and maybe *I* won't be deleting your posts....

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2009, 10:34:34 PM »
Oh I'm sorry what did I say?  There is only one way....  Do what I said, because we are considering worse consequences now.

Removed for Edge :).
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 12:59:49 AM by Cameron »

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2009, 12:49:14 AM »
Now why did you said that?

I always laughed when someone said that committee members are deleting the posts...

Way to ruin my day guy from former British colony :(

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2009, 01:00:00 AM »
Fixed.  I doubt anyone saw it anyway :P.

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2009, 01:55:56 AM »
Cheers mate! I'll bbq a kangaroo next time I see you :)

ak-47

• Stingray
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2009, 07:32:07 PM »
sorry bud get this resolved http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=18277.0

and then come to me otherwise this thread is just another "CLASSIC"

*sigh*    See ya in a week.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 07:37:48 PM by KnacK »

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2009, 08:56:27 PM »
^sad how people consider this the same as American law. This doesn't follow the same suit as U.S. Courts. You can't use an old untied 'case' as a backbone or reference to a current 'case'.  Just worry about yourself and quit complaining about things in the past. It'd be fine if you went to that topic just to help resolve that problem, but instead you try to use it to protect yourself? Quit whining and finding excuses and do what you're asked.

I have a feeling "If you ban me(him) I'll just laugh","You are sad"  or "Get a life" comment coming on. They're all typical and predictable people, it gets boring.

Prime24

• VM-68
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2009, 12:07:28 AM »
I don't see how all these new rules are being created?

1. If you don't give in your demo you will be banned?
http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=18277.0
thats a link to when weezy requested a demo from hyphy and even though shockwave didnt correctly state what he had it was lead to believe that hyphy was hacking so why no demo?
http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=18521.0
here is another link for bleezy not submitting demo.
was he banned for not submitting? NO
2. Since when can someone be banned for being off topic?
i hacked airtime
same here
we were both off topic being random yet we were not banned and im not inviting you to ban me as well im simply stating that because you are in the committee doesnt mean you can make up ridiculous rules because you dont like someone. It's clear no1 here likes nahlij. jusu henrod hate him and shk summit are mad cause we beat them. its funny when i do better then nahlij in a match and i am not accused of hacking. its obvious you all pick on one person based on who u like and dont like.
And i took the liberty to take a look at the rules
http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=1456.0
Where in that does it say you will be banned from the forums for being off topic?
a committee member is not the same as a global moderator so they shouldnt be able to ban anyone from forums.
3. The committee has been saying nahlij will take a week or 2 vacation from the game for not submitting demo,now hes banned from forums?
http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=16395.0
The rules state that cheater ban times double unless you provide info.
doesnt say you will be banned for not providing info. Jitspoe has not detected any cheats from nahlij so he will not have ban time for cheating and he wont have ban time for not submitting demo. if he does it means jitspoes rules dont apply at all.

Gamabunta

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2009, 01:38:52 AM »
Let's state it one more time: playing this game is privilage, so be happy you still can. Stay clean and follow what jitspoe/committee asks you for, and you shouldn't worry. Rules may change, as they did when jitspoe decided to double ban time unless info is provided. The NORMAL community is just sick of all these hackers. If you have nothing to hide - hand a demo over, if you are hiding something - get a ban and think it over.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2009, 02:36:16 AM »
Oh I'm sorry we missed those threads.  Our bad.  Whoops.

KnacK has his reasons for banning people, I occasionally suggest forum bans as well.  And yes, hes banned on the forums.  Boo hoo.  He can come and contact us via IRC.  I don't know what the difficulty is in handing a meddling 1-2mb file in is.  Its not hard.

Prime24

• VM-68
« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2009, 08:55:04 AM »
Noone is saying its hard. He doesnt want to give his demo. Jitspoe said himself he cant ban someone for not handing in a demo. The Committee Members are abusing power by banning from forums when there is no such rule about "going off topic"...u can delete our off topic post but it doesnt call for banning

zimtstern

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2009, 08:59:36 AM »
Noone is saying its hard. He doesnt want to give his demo. Jitspoe said himself he cant ban someone for not handing in a demo. The Committee Members are abusing power by banning from forums when there is no such rule about "going off topic"...u can delete our off topic post but it doesnt call for banning

Committee Members CAN`T delete posts or ban ppl from forums.