Author Topic: Looking for map packs  (Read 1501 times)

ExtremeGamer321

• Stingray
Looking for map packs
« on: November 08, 2009, 02:08:43 PM »
Hello there.  I have been inactive for quite a long time but I am now occasionally playing again.  I sometimes run my own server for me and a friend to play on.  But playing the same maps over and over gets rather boring.  Remembering the map packs on the download page, I then went to try and download the mappack and browse the map database.  However, I found both of these things no longer exist at the listed websites (which no longer exist either).

So I come to the forums, looking for maps.

Any help is appreciated!

--

Edit: I also have trouble understanding how to login to the remote admin system.  An explanation of how to do this would also be appreciated.

Thank you.

T3RR0R15T

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
Re: Looking for map packs
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2009, 03:03:06 PM »

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2009, 03:50:08 PM »
Hello there.  I have been inactive for quite a long time but I am now occasionally playing again.  I sometimes run my own server for me and a friend to play on.  But playing the same maps over and over gets rather boring.  Remembering the map packs on the download page, I then went to try and download the mappack and browse the map database.  However, I found both of these things no longer exist at the listed websites (which no longer exist either).

So I come to the forums, looking for maps.

Any help is appreciated!

--

Edit: I also have trouble understanding how to login to the remote admin system.  An explanation of how to do this would also be appreciated.

Thank you.

Jitspoe, I think you'll need to transfer the mappacks to the digitalpaint.org server, as they are currently on the dpball.com domain.

ExtremeGamer321

• Stingray
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2009, 11:49:34 AM »
Jitspoe, I think you'll need to transfer the mappacks to the digitalpaint.org server, as they are currently on the dpball.com domain.
Yes that would be great.  Until this is done, I believe the only way to download maps is to play them.  And that's very inefficient.

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2009, 05:41:40 AM »
Yes that would be great.  Until this is done, I believe the only way to download maps is to play them.  And that's very inefficient.

I believe there are some mappacks that people made. Go to the link T3RR0R15T said, and search "mappacks" or "map pack"