Author Topic: American Active Clan Rankings  (Read 20273 times)

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
Re: American Active Clan Rankings
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2009, 10:16:52 AM »
Amazing how the Americans take this thread so seriously. It's just a thread guys, take your flame wars to IRC or something.

JiGSaW

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2009, 10:25:55 AM »
vf has asked for 3s and 4s before many times and 3iob has refused because i have clear walls and know where everyone is blah blah blah and everytime we ask for a match there is a fight. Jigsaw and dystro will always say "no prolandr, no airtime, no maps you guys are good at cause thier clear only reason you beat us there all the time, no CAPPED base maps no this no that blah blah blah". Even s2k is starting to refuse to play us now. Like seriously grow up (mainly 3iob) this game has a detection system for hacks am i not right? All i know is 3iob will probably stop crying when this build 30 or whatever comes out and maybe we can do some 3v3's and 4v4's without the "LOL TOLD U JIGSAW", or the "LMFAO SHOCKWAVE!" Just take a minute and think about it... Maybe someone is just better then you

Listen to you, aren't you such a cute little guy.

We don't play you on prolandr because it's MODIFIED due to REAVER, who gave them to YOU.

We don't play AIRTIME against you because its MODIFIED due to whoever, one of you little kids.

The worst part about it, is when you do lose against us, which is every time, you get so upset because you can't even beat us, cheating or not.  It's not our fault we can tell what maps you have modified and which you don't, you just rush on the maps you have modded, and camp in base looking at flag when that map isn't modded, we're not stupid.

Amazing how the Americans take this thread so seriously. It's just a thread guys, take your flame wars to IRC or something.
I take none of these kids serious.

IF I TYPE IN CAPS DOES THAT MEAN IM PISSED OFF?  No.

If I was really pissed off about this, I wouldn't be talking to jitspoe in pm's, I would be screaming it in this thread.  Thanks.

Lol just admit vf is good clan and vF/3iob is the same to oxz/kuc they wont play vs us reason: kid.
Sorry for english =')

I'm sorry about your english too, but they're nowhere near, and never will be close, to being as good as us.  I feel stupid bragging over being the best on some free game, but it's true.

I wouldn't talk excrement if I couldn't back it up.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2009, 10:40:55 AM »
Yes, cause modified maps aren't detectable. And your awesomly horrible story trying to get me to give you my 'hacks' was really cute yahh little guy.

The worst part about it is how stupid you are to forget all those losses. Like really brah. vF has plowed you guys Yes you were playing. Does the bold help you remember? Or to busy smoking with yahh mommy to remember?

I would like to point out that cusoman has been on since 10:30am december 21st 2009. lolnofkinglyfe!!! He was on before shockwave and Jigsaw!! lyke wtf.

Anyways, I already posted what I thought on the first page about the rankings, which doesn't really change. Although the best games we have are against s2k since it's usually fun to play. Rarely any talking, both teams [besides shockwave:P] are rushing, and we usually get to play some random map that turns out to be really fun. It's only annoying playing icepond.

JiGsAWWWWWWWw: 3v3/4v4? Any maps allowed? Any 'advantages' ;) allowed. Since we use them ryte? So play us kaithxbye. Then if you win LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO you can be like omg im so good at this game like omgomg, and your day will be made! Maybe if you send a letter to santa with 'help me beat vF' on it, you might get lucky for once.

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2009, 10:41:08 AM »
Lol just admit vf is good clan and vF/3iob is the same to oxz/kuc they wont play vs us reason: kid.
Sorry for english =')

Look @ french bringing his 2 cents to the thread.

I'll state this and state it clearly finally - KUC doesnt match oxz because you clearly haven't learned how to get out of your base so you must hide everywhere which kinda fuks up the fun when we get bshooted. Same thing goes for vf. If you have learned that the game is supposed to be played and it's meaning isn't at sitting at the base we would have match you. But, it's like talking to walls. I see all of you rush only if you are chasing after points while loosing. Now french, grow d fuk up, you had alot to say against oxz while you were in kuc and now you defend them like it's your clan from begging. But, I think that your friends in oxz didn't knew that, did they?

Anyway on topic - who cares who's the best in DP? Everyone so obsessed with themselves in their little world that they forget that they should actually learn from each other through communication. But, this way it's alot easier to feel good about yourself stating I'm the best I PLOW, OH YEAH!

shockwave

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2009, 10:42:12 AM »
To Big boy(JIGSAW). The funny thing is you cant back your excrement up cause your wrong about everything you say. Your just bad at the maps we play, its not that we hack your clan just can't handle our l337 skillz. We win prolandr every time cause its easy to cap on you newbies, and we always win airtime cause we are pro snipers l337 and you just can't handle it. Before you continue to assume everything you say is true get some actual proof not just your stupid pointless ideas and thoughts about  us idiot.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2009, 04:37:51 PM »
Yes, cause modified maps aren't detectable.

The only bans from modded maps I've seen have either been reported or admitted. :O

GohanOneKnife

• Stingray
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2009, 04:28:23 PM »
i think best american clan is the clan that sheps in.. i saw him going like 20-10 in a pub

cap0ne

• VM-68
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2009, 02:22:32 AM »
Lmao , this topic is now a : Is vF or 3iob better topic.
LOL.................................. The same happened on Euro's Active clan rankings  but that was with Oxz/Kuc/dark

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2009, 04:25:57 AM »
Lmao , this topic is now a : Is vF or 3iob better topic.
LOL.................................. The same happened on Euro's Active clan rankings  but that was with Oxz/Kuc/dark

No it hasn't. If you have looked through comments you'd see that opinion from dark and kuc is that those 3 clans are in same group. French and polack has their own perception and level of objectivity. Which btw, both made their name in kuc. Proves more that what kind of persons are they.

Stated in euro active, will state here aswell - noone can measure which clan is better since dplogin doesn't records clan statistics. Good as that.

ramayana

• Stingray
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2009, 07:45:35 AM »
1. er33t
2. vF/3iob
3. some newbs

nub

• VM-68
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2009, 03:53:30 PM »

1. Just as said before, all you care about is winning.  "Where's shk? Oh he's camping again in the same spot for 15 minutes? yeah."  You don't even care to have fun in the game. You're boring.

If he is camping in the same spot for 15 minutes why don't you shoot him?

As far as the rankings go.
3iob and vF are pretty much at the same level. I think 3iob is better because of their range of maps they can play. vF is better at the more "modern maps" "maps played 1,000 times a day."

I could put s2k up there too. s2k dominates at certain maps and can keep up at the others.

The rest of the clans, change every week.

shep

• VM-68
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2010, 01:35:46 AM »
updated

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2010, 01:42:33 PM »
If he is camping in the same spot for 15 minutes why don't you shoot him?

As far as the rankings go.
3iob and vF are pretty much at the same level. I think 3iob is better because of their range of maps they can play. vF is better at the more "modern maps" "maps played 1,000 times a day."

I could put s2k up there too. s2k dominates at certain maps and can keep up at the others.

The rest of the clans, change every week.

1. nub
2. s2k/3iob

In all honesty, I would place s2k/3iob as the top contenders. The members of these two teams are a blast to play. Unlike many of the other clans of present and past they are willing to play just about any map against someone. Most of the members in both teams are fairly pleasant to socialize with and willing to give advice or show their strategy with others. There are several players outside of these teams that do this but I am speaking about the team as a whole. IMO this is what makes these two teams the best.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2010, 01:55:03 PM »
We beat 2 of the clans you have ahead of us since we have been back. Just throwing that out there.

Is er33t active?

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2010, 02:39:39 PM »
We've beaten eR33t multiple times... and?  Just throwing it out there.  lol :)

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2010, 04:13:55 PM »
I've eliminated kyuuchi once but he's still the best player in dp.

Henkka

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2010, 09:41:48 PM »
I fed my sheep yesterday.

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2010, 10:00:40 PM »
I fed my sheep yesterday.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA usually I get annoyed with stupid comments like that. But you sir made me laugh. :)

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2010, 04:00:18 PM »
I [insert nasty comment here] my sheep yesterday.

shep

• VM-68
« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2010, 07:15:48 AM »
Updated it had been a while. uR now up the top winning the 3v3 tourney, vf and 3iob close behind.