Author Topic: American Active Clan Rankings  (Read 20277 times)

shep

• VM-68
American Active Clan Rankings
« on: December 19, 2009, 05:26:07 AM »
1. Ballers
2. Prozak
3. Ij
4. xN
5. ThC
6. CrO
7. MoDs
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 10:22:47 PM by shep »

Viper

• Autococker
Re: American Active Clan Rankings
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2009, 04:34:36 AM »
1.DaRk
2. 3iob
3.vF
4.Ij

never heard the other teams

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2009, 06:15:58 AM »
well, somebody is being cocky :D

JiGSaW

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2009, 08:25:35 AM »
So heres a list of the active american clans at the moment
s2k, Ij, 3iob, [ b ], Meth, vF, vS, Xp

Interested in what people would rank them from best to last. This is what i would say

1.3iob
2.vF
3.s2k
4.Ij
5.[ b ]
6.Meth
7.vS
8.xP
I agree with 3iob being #1, not with vF being #2 though, er33t is either tied with us on being the best or a little under us now due to them being inactive, but from what bob said, er33t may be coming back around January.
1.DaRk
2. 3iob
3.vF
4.Ij

never heard the other teams

That ^ made my day, DaRKNeSS is worse than kuc, so I don't see how you could even say that, let alone throw a 3 year old european clan on a list with american clans.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2009, 09:20:18 AM »
Don't understand how 3iob refuses to play vF half the time saying we hack... yet they are SOOO much better? Hmmm. Get your logic straight allstar. Also, the odd time you do play us we aren't allowed to play Prolandr cause we'll cap you 100 times, but you pick antioch2 and your excuses for sitting on flag is 'Shockwave is just sitting on trees mid lmfao why would we rush?'. Not saying 3iob is bad or anything, you guys are good I just don't see how your saying vF shouldn't be 2, and your putting your team 1. In vF i'm pretty sure we've beaten you guys as much if not more then you've beaten us.

1- vF/3iob
2- s2k
3- Meth
4- [ b ] / Ij
5- vS
6- xP

hmmm is that really all the clans? I'm pretty sure there is a couple other clans... Also i've never seen xP ? I just put them last cause Shep did.

JiGSaW

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2009, 01:49:09 PM »
Don't understand how 3iob refuses to play vF half the time saying we hack... yet they are SOOO much better? Hmmm. Get your logic straight allstar. Also, the odd time you do play us we aren't allowed to play Prolandr cause we'll cap you 100 times, but you pick antioch2 and your excuses for sitting on flag is 'Shockwave is just sitting on trees mid lmfao why would we rush?'. Not saying 3iob is bad or anything, you guys are good I just don't see how your saying vF shouldn't be 2, and your putting your team 1. In vF i'm pretty sure we've beaten you guys as much if not more then you've beaten us.

1- vF/3iob
2- s2k
3- Meth
4- [ b ] / Ij
5- vS
6- xP

hmmm is that really all the clans? I'm pretty sure there is a couple other clans... Also i've never seen xP ? I just put them last cause Shep did.

HAHAHA, forget what I said earlier, THAT made my day.

Pretty sure my clan has destroyed you in every single clan you've been in, which has been how many in the past year myers?  10? 11?

"3iob refuses to match vF" hahahaha, we don't refuse to match, we just don't spend all day on our computers like you and shockwave do, I think summit got the hint that this game is beat, you haven't yet seeing that you're on ventrilo all day chatting it up with your homeboys OnTiC and ShonaXoXo. "O MAn JiGSaW wuz oN mIRC aLL daY tODay He NeVeR lefT his ComPUTeR y duz He haVe To MakE Fun OF mE fOR CoMIN oN miRC AnD DP aS SoOn as I GETt OFf ScHooL aNd fOr beinG ON aLL WeEkenD LoNG WhEN I ShoULd Be GetTtin GiRLfRieNDzzzLOLOlalaoOllOl" <-
Sorry broski!!!!!!! I don't change my mirc name to the thing i'm doing every second like you do.  MyeRz|eatin MyeRz|sleepin MyeRz|dancin MyeRz|ventrilo MyeRz|happy MyeRz|soccergamebro MyeRz|9oclockismybedtime.  Thankfully you learned how to do /whois /whois now, so you can check.  I hope you come back to this saying OH YEAH BRO I DO CHECK IT ALL THE TIME AND IT SAYS YOUVE BEEN IDLE FOR 10 SECONDS EVERYTIME MAN.

I wasn't the only one who put my team #1, others put my team #1 for a reason, obviously because you're WORSE than us, and we're BETTER than you.  I think you're just upset that you have a website for this game and bought servers.  I play this game like 4-5 times a week, if that, and that's when we match.  darn bro you beat 3iob with gwb and mr skippy pants nfk, and the lagosaurus rex dude.

But, it's alright Myers.  My clear hr4's are better than yours, and always will be.  Thanks.

This was for DuDe, Zimt, and all the other GANGTZuSTuzZZ on mirc.

eugenics

• Stingray
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2009, 02:04:57 PM »
Don't understand how 3iob refuses to play vF half the time saying we hack...

understand it myers, its obvious you are what 3iob says
you are. is it so tough to accept the fact you can't hide
what you do?

come on, no one likes playing canadians, not even
your own kind. its why you guys all clan together
and share whatever it is you use. HEY I AM CANADIAN
LIKE YOU, WE ARE BROTHERS AND HERE IS SOMETHING
I USE TO BEAT AMERICANS WITH THAT THEY DO NOT
HAVE LOOOOOOOL WE ARE SO MUCH BETTER THAN
THEM! also, drop the worthless history quotes about
burning down the white house, no one gives a excrement
and its pathetic that the school system teaches it up there. do you really know if canada could do it again?

ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY HIPPOS LOOOOOOOOL

no but seriously, vf sucks, i saw it last night, shk
doesn't even leave base unless its a hacked map
or its a 2 v 1. but if its a hacked map and he's alone
he still rushes flag and plays with courage, yeah
the courage comes from being able to see through
the walls. SO OBVIOUS LOOOOOOOOOL

JiGSaW

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2009, 02:14:42 PM »
It's not hard to keep your crosshair in the middle of the pathways so you're not directly looking at the walls...and you're still completely able to see everyone from your peripheral vision.

capo

• VM-68
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2009, 02:56:13 PM »
We all know I'm the best.

1v1 anyone?

vF can blow me for many reasons, no offense.
And no, This is all on me.. :). QUAKE LIVE BRO?

Dp is life. I sit on vent all dai long br0. And than I ask for matches all darn day, because I'm that Cool. I don't have RL friends because I'm not a social person. The only time I interact with someone is if it's over the internet. I go to bed at 5 in the morning and than wake up at 7 in the morning just so I don't miss a moment of online fun :D!

Anyways... What I'm saying is....

HEY UHM, HOW ABOUT I MAKE A THREAD ASKING FOR MATCH DEMOS SO I CAN STUDY DEM LINEZ AND SHIZZ. KNOEWUTIMSAYINBRO?LULZ.

shep

• VM-68
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2009, 06:13:23 PM »
k can we stop arguing and stick to what this original topic was about.

JiGSaW

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2009, 07:27:58 PM »
We da best.

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2009, 10:56:49 PM »
Just wanna say its stupid that people refuse to do 4v4 or more, when there's enough people in the server (and they only play a 3v3), just cuz they're scared about their record and winning or losing. Look, there's only 5 clans, and they care more about records than playing. Enjoying yourselves?

They complain that there's not enough clans, then refuse to let all of their members play in a match... LOL  If you're too scared to let your members play anything, then just kick them and have them create their own clan, so that there are more...

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2009, 02:55:01 AM »
#kuc 8vs8

pm swiss.

Olbaid

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2009, 04:26:57 AM »
All of you fawking suck.

Get on my level.

shep

• VM-68
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2009, 07:51:49 AM »
It would be good to see an american clan tourney just something small like the qehs 3v3 cup after xmas.

shockwave

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2009, 08:01:29 AM »
vf has asked for 3s and 4s before many times and 3iob has refused because i have clear walls and know where everyone is blah blah blah and everytime we ask for a match there is a fight. Jigsaw and dystro will always say "no prolandr, no airtime, no maps you guys are good at cause thier clear only reason you beat us there all the time, no CAPPED base maps no this no that blah blah blah". Even s2k is starting to refuse to play us now. Like seriously grow up (mainly 3iob) this game has a detection system for hacks am i not right? All i know is 3iob will probably stop crying when this build 30 or whatever comes out and maybe we can do some 3v3's and 4v4's without the "LOL TOLD U JIGSAW", or the "LMFAO SHOCKWAVE!" Just take a minute and think about it... Maybe someone is just better then you

shockwave

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2009, 08:04:09 AM »
1.)vF
2.)3iob
3.)s2k
4.)ballers
5.)ij
6.)vs/xp

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2009, 08:11:19 AM »
Lol just admit vf is good clan and vF/3iob is the same to oxz/kuc they wont play vs us reason: kid.
Sorry for english =')

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2009, 08:32:59 AM »
Even s2k is starting to refuse to play us now.
If my clan gets a match, I'll play, but if you ask me, of course I refuse...

1. Just as said before, all you care about is winning.  "Where's shk? Oh he's camping again in the same spot for 15 minutes? yeah."  You don't even care to have fun in the game. You're boring.

2. I don't get matches with someone who would multi-account just to play against us.

Won't be around much longer anyways, so try and have fun after I'm gone...
Signed - the only one to keep Olbaid entertained. ^^  :D

shockwave

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2009, 09:06:48 AM »

1. Just as said before, all you care about is winning.  "Where's shk? Oh he's camping again in the same spot for 15 minutes? yeah."  You don't even care to have fun in the game. You're boring.

2. I don't get matches with someone who would multi-account just to play against us.

Your first reason is an excuse for losing to vF every match... c1 is one map, your 2nd reason is bullexcrement cause i dont multi