Author Topic: FOXY'S T.V Need's people for paintball 2 video recording  (Read 4771 times)

starfox900

• PGP
FOXY'S T.V Need's people for paintball 2 video recording
« on: December 19, 2009, 04:26:25 PM »
i want to start a website for paintball 2 videos i dont no if there;s one that is just for paintball if there is i still want to do this

but i need help and need people for the FOXY'S T.V TEAM

need people who no how to record in game and so on

and really need someone who has somewhere to upload the video files as recording the hole games makes bit files

and i need someone who can make or sort out a video player of some sort so we can play the videos

please email me at matthewgallear@hotmail.co.uk

the website so far http://foxysdigitalpaintball.weebly.com/

skitzo

• Autococker
Re: FOXY'S T.V Need's people for paintball 2 video recording
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2009, 04:37:12 PM »
So what are you exactly trying to do? like a stream or just video recordings?

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2009, 05:00:56 PM »
looks like he wants to lead a video compilation team. But it seems he needs people to:

Create the video's themselves...
Donate webspace...
Create an online movie player...

So wait I'm lost. What exactly will 'you' be doing in the process? Maybe you should make examples so at least people can understand it and critique it.

skitzo

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2009, 05:05:14 PM »
looks like he wants to lead a video compilation team. But it seems he needs people to:

Create the video's themselves...
Donate webspace...
Create an online movie player...

So wait I'm lost. What exactly will 'you' be doing in the process? Maybe you should make examples so at least people can understand it and critique it.

If it's like that I'd be willing to help a bit with editing and putting the videos together, but streaming i don't know how.

starfox900

• PGP
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2009, 05:07:40 PM »
ill be recording videos as well and running the website and yes i and the team will need somewhere to upload the videos and there are alot of free movie players out there to use so we wouldnt need one created just need someone who knows what there doing with the moive players

and skitzo at the moment its recording streaming games would be cool but the only way i no how to do that would be useing xfire and people would have to go to the xfire site to watch as far as i no

justthinph5 yes im asking alot but thats what a team is for u make a team so everyone does something or alot of people do things like i could have 4 people recording includeing me

skitzo

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2009, 05:56:41 PM »
Yeah that's the only thing i could think of as well is xfire, plus that wouldn't really work for matches unless you can find a way to somehow delay the stream otherwise people will be watching and possibly reconning for one team and would give an unfair advantage to one team.

starfox900

• PGP
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2009, 06:02:04 PM »
problem is with xfire is when iv used it the videos are really laggy and also u can only video for 10mins and the files can only be 200MB which is funny when there filmed in avi and 10mins makes the file very big i think

skitzo

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2009, 06:09:49 PM »
well i can record with fraps but can't stream that directly.

starfox900

• PGP
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2009, 06:40:19 PM »
ye i got fraps as well not sure how small u can make the files with that tho i got it down to 259MB tho i did put 3 music tracks in it as well so that might have somehting to do with the size not sure

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2009, 09:19:21 AM »
If you want this to take off, and you're actually serious about doing this you should definitely correct the spelling mistakes and make sure everything makes sense..
Examples of this are:
Quote from: FoxyTV Website
Been on the Team
Matt is the team leader of this projected and will do doing all or most of the recording matt goes by the name starfox900 in paintball but will be useing the name Foxy T.V when he is recording
and this bit kinda doesn't make much sense whatsoever, so you might wanna make it sound more "professional" and "efficient" rather than the standard it's in at the moment.
Foxy's T.V is a video recording team we record games that we play
we will mostly to recording Digital Paintball 2 as its one of the best free games out there which is also easy another for new players to join.

We will Be recording random games to show people what the game is like and also how fun it can be and so people can pick up on how to play where to jump and so on.

We will also be recording match's when we can or when we are told or asked and also tournaments as well tho there better people who record games for tournaments as we are new to this but we mainly stick to paintball so we are allways here for that.

Thank your for takeing the time to read this and comeing to our site

Best Regards Foxy T.V Team.

starfox900

• PGP
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2009, 06:01:03 PM »
thanks Kyuuchi i need to use a spell checker i no im not very good at spelling thanks for pointing that out ill get on it as soon as iv got time

and blaa have no idea who your are but i dont clan hop thanks im a leader of [tDTA] which has been going for along time as it started on quake 2 from where this game came from

toxikr3

• PGP
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2009, 10:10:20 AM »
Ok, maybe this might help with your project

" need people who no how to record in game and so on "
- You can try Growler Gun Cam, Fraps, Game Cam, HyperCam(not recomended) to record. They are VERY easy to use. Just setup the dimensions of where you want to record (for most of them), configure the quality, and press record.

" and really need someone who has somewhere to upload the video files as recording the hole games makes bit files  "

Not sure how familiar you are with YouTube, but it is a great place to host videos for free... 

" and i need someone who can make or sort out a video player of some sort so we can play the videos "

Same as above, YouTube provides a video player too....

So pretty much you can do it all on your own ^_^ for free.

If you want to make your own "YouTUbe" like website, I remember there was a software which could do that... I'd have to look it up. It makes it look nearly like YouTUbe excluding the color schemes etc.

Anyways, Enjoy

-Toxikr3

starfox900

• PGP
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2009, 11:35:37 AM »
thank u toxikr3 thats a big help tho youtube only lets u upload file that are under 200MB which the files after recording with xfire or fraps after 10mins are like 2GB files tho u can edit them which i did but its hard to get them down to 200MB and still have a good video after

starfox900

• PGP
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2009, 11:43:10 AM »
o maybe not u can upload videos up to 2GB size and 10mins long i should have read on there site and not a another site there info must be old well that sorts all that out anyway

starfox900

• PGP
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2009, 09:46:30 PM »
again if anyone would like to join my video team all i need is people to film for me and edit them to make the vid size small another to go on youtube then i can add them to the website for people to come and watch iv tryed uploading videos my self but it wont do it everytime i get half way done my internet goes down

so what i need is

people to videos in game matchs and so on

and people to edit the videos how they see fit

email at matthewgallear@hotmail.co.uk

toxikr3

• PGP
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2009, 05:04:34 PM »
Also, if you really want a customized video player, I can make you one. I however would need a FLV file to play inside it. Getting that format is up to you, I can simply change some stuff around, it will look somewhat like the YouTube player, but different in color schemes buttons etc.

dp4lyfe

• PGP
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2010, 10:09:55 PM »
Id be willing to record I'm gonna stArt also mKing videos for the game to expand And get more plAyers.0

starfox900

• PGP
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2010, 04:25:43 AM »
if anyone wishish to help me with this please email me at matthewgallear@hotmail.co.uk

starfox900

• PGP
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2010, 07:34:59 PM »
Foxy T.V has its first video uploaded please check the website out at http://foxysdigitalpaintball.weebly.com/

i still need people to help me film and upload videos u can use xfire to record and upload to there site then send me a link and i can add them to my website

please contact me at matthewgallear@hotmail.co.uk

abnormal

• Autococker
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2010, 08:21:08 AM »
is it without any music?
The vid is kinda boring. Cause nothing happens.. Noone likes watching newbies pubbing.