Author Topic: Ranking of players from each country  (Read 76405 times)

Chalk

• VM-68
Re: Ranking of players from each country
« Reply #220 on: December 30, 2012, 12:24:52 PM »
edit: nvm foxhound won't hop off...
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 01:06:18 PM by Chalk »

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #221 on: December 30, 2012, 12:27:52 PM »
Oh, so youre a crackhead?

typical african behavior (put him back in the Africa group he wont know the difference he's so coked up!)

Ranger

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #222 on: March 23, 2013, 08:59:31 AM »
There is a key thing which nobody mentioned. Nobody wants to admit it, especially not the "good players". You are simply as good as good and stabile is your internet connection (not ping). There are very tiny differences in the quality of connection of each player, but that is the thing which "makes" your balls much faster than the balls of the others and you are then much likely to score... I see it on myself and I see it on the others. Thats the whole secret... Perfect connection is the very basis on which you can build and it´s the main difference between the "the best", "very good", "better", "good", "average", "not so good", "bad" or "normal" players. What else could anybody make better than anybody else?

So called "skill" is just an illusion for player´s ego, that simple it is :)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 01:27:56 AM by Ranger »

luckmore

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #223 on: March 23, 2013, 12:04:33 PM »
There is a key thing which nobody mentioned. Nobody wants to admit it, especially not the "good players". You are simply as good as good and stabile is your internet connection (not ping). There are very tiny differences in the quality of connection of each player, but that is the thing which "makes" your balls much faster that the balls of the others and you are then much likely to score... I see it on myself and I see it on the others. Thats the whole secret... Perfect connection is the very basis on which you can build and it´s the main difference between the "the best", "very good", "better", "good", "average", "not so good", "bad" or "normal" players. What else could anybody make better than anybody else?

nice text but its not true

Rocky

• Autococker
« Reply #224 on: March 23, 2013, 12:22:07 PM »
talk for yourself ranger !

deadfroggy

• Autococker
« Reply #225 on: March 23, 2013, 03:20:03 PM »
There is a key thing which nobody mentioned. Nobody wants to admit it, especially not the "good players". You are simply as good as good and stabile is your internet connection (not ping). There are very tiny differences in the quality of connection of each player, but that is the thing which "makes" your balls much faster that the balls of the others and you are then much likely to score... I see it on myself and I see it on the others. Thats the whole secret... Perfect connection is the very basis on which you can build and it´s the main difference between the "the best", "very good", "better", "good", "average", "not so good", "bad" or "normal" players. What else could anybody make better than anybody else?

I agree though but the higher your ping is and the kills you get means you are better theriatically the say you have 300 ping like me usually. That means you got a couple secs of time to get to the server before you can shoot someone. If you have a ping of 50 (i had it once theres a big difference in reaction time.) means you can get to the server quicker than 300 therefore easier for you to shoot and kill and get away easier. If you can get a kill with a somewhat high ping then i say your a great player. It means you have great timing, can handle a somewhat low fps.  and you can kill people with a slow reaction time. And you can get away with skill...

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #226 on: March 23, 2013, 07:04:16 PM »
deadfroggy, that is why i'm the best. 140 ping 4 lyfe

Ranger

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #227 on: March 24, 2013, 01:52:06 AM »
nice text but its not true

talk for yourself ranger !

As you can´t argue with fact that the light is faster than sound, you can´t argue with fact that the connection is really the basis for playing good (now I don´t mean ping - because player with ping 80 can have faster balls than player with ping 30)... Other things as experiences will come by itself. Terrible truth is: Your mental image (so as mine and everybody´s else) as the "best one" or "the very good one" is a fake - I´m sorry to say that :D But your disagreement will change nothing on a fact that it´s the truth (not because I´m saying it´s the truth, it´s not my opinion - this is simply how it is).

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #228 on: March 24, 2013, 02:00:42 AM »
In your case, even if you had the fastest interwebz EVA, wouldn't reaction times be a huge variable in all of this.

noturningback

• PGP
« Reply #229 on: April 03, 2013, 02:41:33 AM »
What a load of utter garbage. As an Australian player who has learnt to adapt to playing with an average ping of ~250 (US servers, euro are 350+), I've learnt to calibrate for the lag by shooting ahead of where I think players will move, as by the time I am aware of where they currently are, they most likely are in the predicted position. So, I'll agree that having a ping definitely makes it easier to play better, but to say that the only basis of skill is ping is downright ridiculous. There are a lot more factors that come into play such as your jumping skill, your ability to aim, strategically using both types of smoke grenades - the list just goes on.

There is a key thing which nobody mentioned. Nobody wants to admit it, especially not the "good players". You are simply as good as good and stabile is your internet connection (not ping). There are very tiny differences in the quality of connection of each player, but that is the thing which "makes" your balls much faster than the balls of the others and you are then much likely to score... I see it on myself and I see it on the others. Thats the whole secret... Perfect connection is the very basis on which you can build and it´s the main difference between the "the best", "very good", "better", "good", "average", "not so good", "bad" or "normal" players. What else could anybody make better than anybody else?

« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 05:29:15 AM by noturningback »

TRION

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #230 on: April 03, 2013, 04:42:11 AM »
India :
1.Trion
2.3vidence(doesn't play now)

I m best in india  xD

deadfroggy

• Autococker
« Reply #231 on: April 03, 2013, 05:07:42 AM »
1. Rick
2.Deadfroggy
3.cameron
4.Shep
only people i know thats from australia
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 11:41:47 PM by deadfroggy »

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #232 on: April 04, 2013, 08:13:30 PM »
only people i know thats from australia
Probably the only ones that play, but there have been plenty more, people like myself that still exist.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #233 on: April 04, 2013, 09:53:29 PM »
You wish Cameron.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #234 on: April 05, 2013, 02:04:29 AM »
You wish Cameron.
elaborate.  btw look, i'm ranked better than shep!

deadfroggy

• Autococker
« Reply #235 on: April 05, 2013, 02:58:16 AM »
Well at least you dont spam F.U etc UP

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #236 on: April 05, 2013, 02:08:35 PM »
He doesnt spam it lol. And ill gladly.take top 2 in canada. Oh and GO NORTH KOREA , YOU CAN DO IT.

cap0ne

• VM-68
« Reply #237 on: April 06, 2013, 09:32:40 AM »
im #1 in the continent of asia yes
( turkey is included in europe for the geographical people who think they are really smart )

rockitude

• Committee Member
  • 68 Carbine
« Reply #238 on: April 06, 2013, 09:58:59 AM »
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 01:19:56 PM by rockitude »

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #239 on: April 06, 2013, 12:17:32 PM »
luckmore is just a lady of the night, but pickys #1 eu fosho