Author Topic: Changing mate during match  (Read 3217 times)

vaclnovaa

• PGP
Changing mate during match
« on: January 03, 2010, 08:59:04 AM »
Hi
I wanted to ask if i can change mate during match (fun and normal) we were playing match and my mate have to go so one other mate (first and second mate was in the same clan as me) joined my team then when the round started they said few nice words and switch OBS. I was trying to say him that this is common cause i saw a lot of clans do it and we did it to :) and the second clan never had problem with it and now this. After few minutes "discussion" they went out. So i am asking if this is something that is not with rules ( i was trying to fin match rules but i see that none exists) or is this something that players said they WON'T do?

magalhaes

• Autococker
Re: Changing mate during match
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2010, 09:15:28 AM »
Actually we only have one rule in clan matching...and that rule is:

NO SUBSTITUTIONS ALLOWED AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON!

So, yeah those guys were right.

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2010, 09:24:19 AM »
Magalhaes...

If a player you are substituting is in the same clan as you, then yes, you can change your mate during a match. In funmatches, you can use anyone you like, such as people who aren't in your clan.
But in real matches, you must use your clan members to substitute otherwise it's not allowed. ;)

By the way, what clan were you playing against?

vaclnovaa

• PGP
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2010, 09:39:56 AM »
Well we were playing against 3mx and yes i thnik so that if the pllayers is from the same clan then i can substitute.
And i was suprised of the reaction a lot because it was FUN so i think that there is no problem about this. But when they have problem we can talk about and not to start shouting and saying "nice" words :)  . I was trying to discuss about it but there was no chance.

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2010, 09:57:14 AM »
3MX don't really seem like a clan who are involved in the clan scene too much, to be honest. They seem like they are a pub clan, so I wouldn't worry to much about what they say or do. :P

ic3y

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2010, 11:28:33 AM »
3MX don't really seem like a clan who are involved in the clan scene too much, to be honest. They seem like they are a pub clan, so I wouldn't worry to much about what they say or do. :P
Just a new Clan

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2010, 12:15:28 PM »
If clan mates weren't allowed to switch during matches, then there would be no point in having clans...

vaclnovaa

• PGP
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2010, 10:17:15 AM »
Thanks everyona for answers i think that when i read your posts everything is clean thanks :)

cap0ne

• VM-68
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2010, 12:33:35 PM »
Actually a last word
You can change mates In a match. Not people who are not in your clan
There are some @$%#@%@#% who do like theyre in the b team of the clan, but the b team doesnt even exist.
so watchout b4 you match people like they have tag [xP.b]Check if the clan exist
if not Add a win

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2010, 12:50:51 PM »
Actually a last word
You can change mates In a match. Not people who are not in your clan
There are some @$%#@%@#% who do like theyre in the b team of the clan, but the b team doesnt even exist.
so watchout b4 you match people like they have tag [xP.b]Check if the clan exist
if not Add a win

Maybe you should consider that the more people play, the more fun it is.
I have personally ringed for several clans, because they (for example) do not want to play 2v2 or 3v3, but some other clan offered them 3v3 or 4v4 respectively.

Maybe those @$%#@%@#% people just want to have more fun. Who are you say what the rules are, as there are no official rules?
"if not Add a win" - yes, its all about the record!

Delphi

• Committee Member
  • VM-68
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2010, 02:39:53 PM »
Boah capone you idiot.
Stop adding wins for matches you did not win.

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2010, 03:02:51 PM »
Please switch players after the round has ended, otherwise it will screw up respawn times and possibly interfere with flag grab situations. Before, it used to make you wait until the next round before you could spawn if you joined a team while the round was in play. Sucks for pub (especially speed) but it had its purposes in matches.

cap0ne

• VM-68
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2010, 06:52:57 AM »
Boah capone you idiot.
I dont add wins??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????

Rocky

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2010, 06:59:41 AM »
Maybe you should consider that the more people play, the more fun it is.
I have personally ringed for several clans, because they (for example) do not want to play 2v2 or 3v3, but some other clan offered them 3v3 or 4v4 respectively.

Maybe those @$%#@%@#% people just want to have more fun. Who are you say what the rules are, as there are no official rules?
"if not Add a win" - yes, its all about the record!

+1

Boah capone you idiot.

and +1