Author Topic: Demo Request: L!nk  (Read 6843 times)

Henrod

• 68 Carbine
Demo Request: L!nk
« on: January 14, 2010, 01:30:30 AM »
This is an official Committee request for your demo of Wobluda on uR Match #2 at approximately 1600 PST. You were asked during the match and immediately after so deletion will not be an acceptable excuse. I PMed you on Ventrillo and verbally explained what was happening while you were listening but pretending not to be there. After posting this I will be contacting you via email and PM on your forum account. Thank you for your cooperation.

RoBiNandL!nk

• Autococker
Re: Demo Request: L!nk
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2010, 11:11:50 AM »
This all would have been just fine if vanity came on here and asked for it but ohh well i was'nt hacking here it is

you get to see how bad vanity rages

IVIatrix

• PGP
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2010, 12:30:59 PM »
Rofl vanity raged again for noting

so bad

Henrod

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2010, 12:31:57 PM »
This all would have been just fine if vanity came on here and asked for it but ohh well i was'nt hacking here it is

Actually it would have all been fine if you had just given up the demo when someone asked. It creates unnecessary work just to end up at the same result. You people need to grow up a bit.

RoBiNandL!nk

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2010, 01:51:37 PM »
ORRRR he shouldnt be such a !@#$ and stop raging when i try once and a while...

Henrod

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2010, 04:15:06 PM »
ORRRR he shouldnt be such a !@#$ and stop raging when i try once and a while...

This has nothing to do with anybody but you and your refusal to give a demo. You created more work for no reason. It isn't unreasonable for people to request demos when they feel like a player is playing above his skill level. Again kiddies, please grow up.

RoBiNandL!nk

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2010, 09:25:35 PM »
Vanity created more work i didnt

Snoopdog123(CheMiCaL)

• Stingray
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2010, 11:57:40 AM »
no i didnt if you didnt refuse 10 times henrod wouldn't of had to make a post. i was just simply interested in seeing your demo. is it that hard to upload demo's?

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2010, 05:09:12 PM »
WELL HENROD, YOU FIND ANYTHING?!
or you just being a kiddy?

omg henroids, emo is right. Your such a lil kitty. Always rolling around, playing the cute face, making us all laugh, just omg.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2010, 02:07:56 AM »
If he doesnt want to give up his demo, its his choice. Who are yall to say he need to give it up. I wouldnt of gave yall anything. Especially vanity he crys about everything, Foreal grow up. I figured things would of changed a little after a few years.

Henrod

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2010, 02:17:09 AM »
If he doesnt want to give up his demo, its his choice. Who are yall to say he need to give it up. I wouldnt of gave yall anything. Especially vanity he crys about everything, Foreal grow up. I figured things would of changed a little after a few years.

Until the cheat detection system is infallable, demos are crucial for catching hackers. In the past, the committee's recommendation to Jitspoe has been to treat a refusal to give up demos as if they were caught cheating until they supply the demo. i.e. a bannable offense. If there is nothing to hide, there should be no problems with submitting a demo as long as the demo was requested during or immediately after the match. If the demo is requested in the appropriate amount of time, deletion is not an excuse. While self governing sucks, there is no way around it until the cheat detection is a %100 catchall for all hacks.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2010, 07:03:40 PM »
So vanity was asking for a demo? That's kinda funny if that WAS the case seeing how when I asked for his awhile back he refused. Did he ever get punished? Just throwing that out there.

shockwave

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2010, 12:42:32 AM »
I never give my demo's to people who are accusing stuff unless its forum posted. Makes them feel like an idiot when thier wrong wasting other people's time and thier own. So I see where Link is coming from. And giving it to Vanity lmao who would.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2010, 01:37:57 AM »
I never give my demo's to people who are accusing stuff unless its forum posted. Makes them feel like an idiot when thier wrong wasting other people's time and thier own. So I see where Link is coming from. And giving it to Vanity lmao who would.
Thats an idiotic post.  You don't make people feel like idiots.  You make yourself feel like an idiot.  They have rights to accuse you, so until detection is 100%, they have a right to ask you.  And because people are requesting demos of you / other people consistently on the forums, mainly from the same 'group' of people, it puts a bad reputation on your names, although I'm sure yours couldn't get any worse.  Also, it makes more work for us, because once its on the forums, its in the committee section for us to review as well.

Snoopdog123(CheMiCaL)

• Stingray
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2010, 03:41:44 AM »
shockwave shut the... up. i just wanted to see his demo i never accused him for anything i just simply wanted to see his demo becuase i thought it was a possible aimbot. and i watched it and realized no it wasnt just a few lucky shots. so yeah. atleast i dont go playing on other people's accounts.

shockwave

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2010, 06:26:41 PM »
Its alot more idiotic to post on the forums FOR a demo... then just saying no on irc. And vanity do you know how many people have shared accounts but  just haven't been ip checked? Your one of them.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2010, 06:42:44 PM »
Its alot more idiotic to post on the forums FOR a demo... then just saying no on irc. And vanity do you know how many people have shared accounts but  just haven't been ip checked? Your one of them.
How many? :D

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2010, 11:09:52 PM »
the proper way to ask for a demo is.

hey can u please send me your demo. reason? want to check for suspicious activity.

NOT %(*(^&*%&%&$ YOU F,ING  HACKER YOU SUCK %^&*(&*% RAGE RAGE RAGE.