Author Topic: homingbullet/vlad botting  (Read 19916 times)

dystro

• Stingray
Re: homingbullet/vlad botting
« Reply #60 on: January 18, 2010, 05:36:42 PM »
my current goal is to make dp enjoyable. and have no rageing in pub or matches.

setting up a private server for the purpose of a banned hacker to play on with your clan is making dp enjoyable for the community?  you are a joke, please stop embarrassing yourself.

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #61 on: January 18, 2010, 05:43:52 PM »
well fck off i set up a private server so people can play with homie.
because i care about my bro ? if you criticize that it proves that you indeed are lacking a proper mind.
what you say does not impact the community do something useful for it then you can speak.
obviously you don't give a excrement about the community
sad thing is he is banned and still more liked than you

eMo

• VM-68
« Reply #62 on: January 18, 2010, 06:10:01 PM »
i am on my computer most of my time working on uRs website. http//team-uR.com/ so i check more often then the rest of you. homing is my bro and we in uR remain friends if you are a homo don't portray us being the same as you. homing plays because it is fun playing a game with friends. you would not know your only friend is your right hand.

LOL, quit dp as your life and than come back and try to chirp me..
i didn't even wanna get into this whole thing, just meerly pointing out you dont got a life, you love homobullet very much and your an inbred clown.
but i mean, if you wanna chirp me. . I'll be more than happy to battle a witless opponent in my spare time . .

if you need help with that site lemme know, cause it looks like you got a excrementload of work to be done . . guess that just means more refresh time for the forums eh ;)

oh and hey, once homobullet's done with you . . can i have sloppy seconds? cause i mean i r a homo after all, cause w.e inbred's say goes.

User banned for this post.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 09:38:43 PM by jitspoe »

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #63 on: January 18, 2010, 06:24:58 PM »
well fck off i set up a private server so people can play with homie.
because i care about my bro ? if you criticize that it proves that you indeed are lacking a proper mind.
what you say does not impact the community do something useful for it then you can speak.
obviously you don't give a excrement about the community
sad thing is he is banned and still more liked than you

LOL. I didn't want to jump in this ragefest. But that just made me laugh. 'Because I care about my bro'

Yeah, I bought some dp servers, and got a private server so my bro can play on it. It was my christmas present to him! He was sooo happy. True dedication in caring for your sibling.

Stop acting like you're doing everything for the community. You got servers, congrats. Other people would of gotten some if you didn't.

This happened all over them reporting you. So, let people watch the demo's and see. If it is noticed as hacks, private server or regular servers, bans should be implemented. If it's shown homing was using the hacks, reset his ban. Hacking is hacking, whether online or offline. The arguement about 'banned players being able to play on offline servers' etc.. is a seperate matter. But I know when Summit and I were banned, we were told to stop playing on private servers or else our bans would get reset. So shouldn't the same logic be carried over?

I started watching the demo, but I couldn't watch more then a minute. Watching somebody rush bridge and +attack with fov 140 hurts my eyes. So, did anyone actually watch the demo? Or to busy refreshin' the page to see a new post every minute?

Anyways, continue the pointless spamming of the thread. Oh, instead of saying OMG ITS DEAD, why not go watch the demo and give feedback about the demo. Anyways, thats all I just wanted to post cause of that one comment.

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #64 on: January 18, 2010, 06:28:54 PM »
myers no hacks was used.
for the 20th time. everyone knows that.

and ill gladly shut down my servers if someone will host that many match servers and a pub.

we are trying to turn the game around and actually make it fun to play and everyone gets  female dogy and tries to ruin it.

IVIatrix

• PGP
« Reply #65 on: January 18, 2010, 06:37:07 PM »
i watched the demo and i dont think hes hacking ...

dystro

• Stingray
« Reply #66 on: January 18, 2010, 06:38:18 PM »
what am i going to get forum banned for?  LOL  vlad you haven't left your computer since this thread was opened and you're typing up a storm on irc atm.    Thanks for pointing that out myers, people are just commenting in here and aren't even focusing on what the thread is about, and thats the obvious cheating being used in the demo.  They already admitted it's homingbullet.  I would still like vlad's account ip checked to make sure homingbullet hasn't been using it a lot recently :)

Br55HiT

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #67 on: January 18, 2010, 06:40:33 PM »
br55 i said that to show the idiotic logic that they are using. homie was never logged in my account.

i played at homies house. his mac address and account is banned not ip.  what i can't play there?

private server- no hacks where used read goshdarn everything before you post pointless replies.
3iob knew. obviously they where not tricked. i don't give a fck. about what they did in the private server.

Homing never logged into your account right?

dystro: so homing bullet logs into my account and goes an plays in a private server?
You admitted it right there!

I think you need to read all the posts before replying since you don't even know what you said.  Or is Homing posting on your forum account now too?

I read all 4+ pages before posting so you can stop saying I don't know what I'm talking about.

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #68 on: January 18, 2010, 06:42:06 PM »
sarcasm br55 sacrasm .... god

saying what would be the point of login in under my name then going into a server that does not require login. please tell me the point.

and for ffs do you see the dam question mark
me and homing write differently most people that know me know how i write. there is a difference if you pay attention. homie is in mexico for a few days hanging out.

dystro

• Stingray
« Reply #69 on: January 18, 2010, 06:53:07 PM »
sarcasm br55 sacrasm .... god

saying what would be the point of login in under my name then going into a server that does not require login. please tell me the point.

and for ffs do you see the dam question mark
me and homing write differently most people that know me know how i write. there is a difference if you pay attention. homie is in mexico for a few days hanging out.

you tell me, why did he use the name uR|Vlad and not homingbullet if it didnt matter to you guys?  lolz.

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #70 on: January 18, 2010, 06:57:37 PM »
so you would not pusssy out

he is better than me because i  would rather sit in Linux configs all day then play.

dystro

• Stingray
« Reply #71 on: January 18, 2010, 07:09:01 PM »
we should backtrack to 2007 when uR was just starting out and homingbullet wasn't hacking yet:  

Session Start: Wed Nov 21 16:24:41 2007
Session Ident: uR|HomingBullet
Session Ident: uR|HomingBullet (mikegusar@c-71-193-9-56.hsd1.ca.comcast.net)
<uR|HomingBullet> yo
<uR|HomingBullet> do u got some time
<uR|HomingBullet> maybe u can teach me things i dont no
<uR|HomingBullet> or teach me things i no that i need to no better
<dystro> like?
<uR|HomingBullet> dont
<uR|HomingBullet> no
<uR|HomingBullet> all things u no
<uR|HomingBullet> teach me
<uR|HomingBullet> lol
<dystro> i charge 50$ an hour for DP lessons
<uR|HomingBullet> oh
<uR|HomingBullet> nvm
<uR|HomingBullet> lol
<uR|HomingBullet> im broke
<dystro> lmao
<uR|HomingBullet> tnx ne way
<dystro> dude theres not much to teach
<dystro> just work on your aim i guess
<uR|HomingBullet> how u fly so mad crazy i got jumps but not like u guys
<dystro> jumps like how
<dystro> on pp1?
<uR|HomingBullet> when im tired i suck hard on aim jumps and everything
<uR|HomingBullet> pp1 i can do em
<uR|HomingBullet> guess i just need more prac
<uR|HomingBullet> cause i suck
<uR|HomingBullet> lol
<dystro> you've been playing longer than me
<dystro> though
<uR|HomingBullet> i no
<uR|HomingBullet> but alwasy on and off
<uR|HomingBullet> never like every day
<uR|HomingBullet> i didnt play for like a year
<uR|HomingBullet> or so
<uR|HomingBullet> im still worse then i was when i quit
<uR|HomingBullet> dont no why
<uR|HomingBullet> i used to be beter than now

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #72 on: January 18, 2010, 07:14:51 PM »
you know whats sad. is that you keep those logs.

i have been playing a long while on and off. never asked for help and before i was good. now that i was off for a while i only play good when i am in the right mood.

homing got good without hacks. got good got hacks. and he got rid off the hacks. when he was detected it was for previous configs. he stopped the hacking. and clearly he is still good.

dystro

• Stingray
« Reply #73 on: January 18, 2010, 07:19:02 PM »
bro hes banned FOR hacks and still playing for your team clearly aimbotting.  like i said stop embarrassing yourself plz

and yeah so sad that my ircn autologs and i can run a stable computer for years without any hd's crashing.  

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #74 on: January 18, 2010, 07:37:20 PM »
i can run a stable computer for years also but i dont want to be stuck on windows 2000.

clearly no hacks where used. just because he plays good does not mean he hacks if that demo was you. you would be like ROFL LMAO LMFAO ROFL ROFL. KIDS THINK I HACK. fck  

and it is sad that you would go through the time to find it.

dystro

• Stingray
« Reply #75 on: January 18, 2010, 07:46:25 PM »
wait a minute guy.  right after that match we got the demo off "uR|Vlad" on irc which clearly wasnt you since homingbullet was the one playing.  so what now, does he use your computer to play?   or was he posing as you on irc?  this just keeps getting better.

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #76 on: January 18, 2010, 07:47:34 PM »
fine fine ill admit it. it was me playing. we just made that video in homies name. just to piss u off

god..... these rednecks and their conspiracy theories   

dystro

• Stingray
« Reply #77 on: January 18, 2010, 07:55:13 PM »
another failed attempt to turn it around when you've already admitted too much, gg vlad/homing.  see you after the ip checks.

Snoopdog123(CheMiCaL)

• Stingray
« Reply #78 on: January 18, 2010, 08:01:13 PM »
just take down Ur laggy server's . And yet you said they were better then eR33t's and i ping 130 in uR and on eR33t's i pinged 95-105. i know i said i wouldn't waste money on a game but tbh uR server's really are terrible so I'm thinking on buying some. just don't know were to host them :/

Promaster

• Stingray
« Reply #79 on: January 18, 2010, 08:10:20 PM »
you just said you dont spend money on online games vanity! =P