Author Topic: FROSTBITE CAUGHT MULTI ACCOUNTING  (Read 8048 times)

Justinph5

• Autococker
Re: FROSTBITE CAUGHT MULTI ACCOUNTING
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2010, 12:00:36 PM »
Well, if he is hacking computers over network, then bravo, never thought he'd be smart enough. And for the others who let their computers get hacked by Tim, haha, never thought they'd let someone like him hack it.

But really, being hacked is something to take up with your firewall/anti-virus. I highly doubt that Tim could ever hack anyone like people believe he can (without them knowing). He's just using little internet tricks if anything.
:P
If people still believe he hacks computers then don't download anything from him, don't direct connect with him, and don't go to any of his website links.... tada

skitzo

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2010, 02:22:31 PM »
It's not the first time Tim went through someone's computer... I remember like a year ago when he was 'going through' skitzo's computer threatening to hack it. Also, when he went through shockwave's not to long ago.

Yeah and he started naming all my info, then the GlobalGamers admin gave us all his info... found out he lived in a treehouse. Pretty cool Tim, wish I had a treehouse wiht super internet. :[

RoBiNandL!nk

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2010, 02:28:01 PM »
and get back on topic if you would like to talk about tim start a new thread

Bleezy

• PGP
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2010, 02:30:55 PM »
Well The Topic Is FROSTBITE NEEds To Get Banned For His MUlti Account

Myles

• VM-68
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2010, 02:33:22 PM »
please dont forget about immuned/delta

SkaDooSh

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2010, 10:13:20 PM »
It was his sister's cousin's boyfriend..duh.

Bleezy

• PGP
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2010, 06:59:58 PM »
Has Anyone From The Commitee Checked This Out Yet This Has Been Here For Awhile And I haven't heard anything??

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2010, 12:00:13 PM »
They Take Forever To Do Anything Because Some Of Them Are Inactive. Also, You Talk Like Robbie, And No One Likes Robbie.

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2010, 08:56:36 PM »
yea lets ban tim for going through your computer.
 i love the logic associated with that. how is dp related with your lack of a decent firewall. if he got into your pc without your permission props for him and you go hit your head against a wall for making it so easy on him.

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2010, 11:54:34 PM »
Has Anyone From The Commitee Checked This Out Yet This Has Been Here For Awhile And I haven't heard anything??

Have Not Heard

They Take Forever To Do Anything Because Some Of Them Are Inactive. Also, You Talk Like Robbie, And No One Likes Robbie.

I like robbie recently =)

BigTim

• PGP
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2010, 01:12:45 AM »
lmfao..... i hacked a computer jit.... lmao that has nuttin to do with dp network...... so yeah jit i shold get banned from dp bc i hacked a computer..... grow up kiddos... :D ;D :o :'(

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2010, 06:46:50 AM »
Yeah vlad, those 12 year olds need to update their computer! They should go hit their head, agree completely broski.

BTW KIDDIES: He gives a link with a .exe that lets him go into your computer. Don't click it. He did it to shk. Not sure what other tricks he's got to getting into little 12 yr olds computers.

shockwave

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2010, 10:13:21 PM »
Yeah vlad, those 12 year olds need to update their computer! They should go hit their head, agree completely broski.

BTW KIDDIES: He gives a link with a .exe that lets him go into your computer. Don't click it. He did it to shk. Not sure what other tricks he's got to getting into little 12 yr olds computers.

He didn't even really hack into my computer, I really just overreacted. My computer is even faster now thanks to Tim giving me a new antivirus program as well.