Author Topic: PS3?  (Read 6446 times)

Gold_Leader

• VM-68
Re: PS3?
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2010, 09:54:04 PM »
I don't like the aim assist to be honest, leads me off as I'm about to kill someone.

The only real advantage I see for PC (and this is my opinion) is that it would be easier to record gameplay.
I'm not a fan of the aim assist either to be honest.  PC's real big advantage is the use of a mouse.  MW2 would have been a killer game for PC, but the lack of lean/dedicated servers just kinda killed it for everyone.  I was originally going to get it for PC, but it's a direct console port and I found out there weren't going to be any dedi's  :(.  All in all MW2 is only good on a console. Extremely fun to play with friends.  AWESOME PS3 GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

skitzo

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2010, 02:40:35 PM »
Anyone got Skate2? Just got it last week (I know Skate 3 is coming out soon but whatever), great game if you like just chilling with friends and having some awesome/hilarious moments.

joox

• Stingray
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2010, 08:20:31 AM »
360 is no where even close to being better then the ps3.  The 360 doesn't even have a blu ray player, and their attempt at HD movies and what not was a complete failure. PS3's PSN is free, unlike 360's xbox live which you have to pay for. PS3 you can actually use an internet browser. 

Thats why I went PS3. =]