Author Topic: Shockwave's BAN  (Read 17657 times)

vLaD

• Autococker
Re: Shockwave's BAN
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2010, 09:00:24 PM »
i state again that adding multi-account bans and hacks-bans  is a idiotic idea.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2010, 09:06:30 PM »
It's his third offence, he's had plenty of chances. It's not fully merged either, I don't know how they came up with 48? days. But He would have 64+ whatever for multiple acc and sharing acc. So they weren't merged. The banlist just shows everything he has currently and has been banned for. Get yo factz straight breh.

DON'T LOOK TO SOON, but the 'inactive' account shk used is suddenly playing today!! BTW: You should add the 'no using private servers while banned' so shk and homing can stop 1v1'ing for the next two months. 2nd day into the ban and still the most active member of the community.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2010, 11:40:34 PM »
It's his third offence, he's had plenty of chances. It's not fully merged either, I don't know how they came up with 48? days. But He would have 64+ whatever for multiple acc and sharing acc. So they weren't merged. The banlist just shows everything he has currently and has been banned for. Get yo factz straight breh.

DON'T LOOK TO SOON, but the 'inactive' account shk used is suddenly playing today!! BTW: You should add the 'no using private servers while banned' so shk and homing can stop 1v1'ing for the next two months. 2nd day into the ban and still the most active member of the community.
48 = 16 (multi or sharing) * 3 (3rd offence)

Henrod

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2010, 07:43:45 AM »
i state again that adding multi-account bans and hacks-bans  is a idiotic idea.

I agree that most multi-account issues are idiotic but am I misreading, or do you really think banning hackers (hack-bans) is idiotic?

idias

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2010, 10:21:05 AM »
Adding previous bans to most recent ones makes perfect sense to me even if they're "hack-bans" or multi accounting bans... Otherwise you would have people getting banned for 16 days even if this was their 3rd or 4th time banned, and a two week ban isn't that hard to take...

Rocky

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2010, 02:25:42 PM »
yea but i already said i was banned for wh then got banned for multi and it was only the normal time so i dont get why shock got so " many " days . We need new commitee =) VOTE ME IN I HAVE HUGE =)

ps. ZIMT IS 12

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2010, 03:30:38 PM »
There should be a limit on the amount of times you can get banned. Once you hit that limit, perma'd.

idias

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2010, 03:33:52 PM »
yea but i already said i was banned for wh then got banned for multi and it was only the normal time so i dont get why shock got so " many " days . We need new commitee =) VOTE ME IN I HAVE HUGE =)

ps. ZIMT IS 12
Age discrimination, not getting my vote.

There should be a limit on the amount of times you can get banned. Once you hit that limit, perma'd.
Agreed.

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2010, 12:19:51 PM »
i meant adding bans for hacking and multi-accounts together. two different levels  of offenses. and i think the bans should be added separately

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2010, 02:54:31 PM »
I'm sure if shockwave wasn't in uR and got banned, you wouldn't care. :P

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2010, 04:36:27 PM »
Vlad: Do you not understand... THE BANS WEREN'T ADDED TOGETHER. He got 16 days * 3 offenses [which is lucky seeing as he had multiple accounts aswell as sharing accounts]. So be happy that its not 96 days or something. [And that would be not merged fyi. If merged, he'd have probably 80 days then maybe more for multiple offenses. The banlist shows everything he's ever got banned for, not just what he is currently banned for.

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2010, 07:40:37 PM »
^ Right Myers. Vlad, if we did it the "harsh" way you are explaining it, he would have gotten a 128 ban.... Separate level of offense, yes, but still, 3 offenses to DP. Be glad we didn't do it the way you are trying to put it and give him a 128 day ban. According to your way, we already gave him a break and reduced his ban to 48...

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2010, 09:24:19 PM »
hmm i did not know his hacking past that well.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2010, 10:05:29 PM »
So uh Yeah, he is still playing on private servers, just wondering if the committee has voted on rules for Private servers? I think I read somewhere about making it 'evading' a ban.

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2010, 11:00:30 PM »
rick please don't bring that up. it creates pointless drama. it is never and never will be ever considered as evading.

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2010, 11:06:04 PM »
Vlad has spoken.

Topic must be locked.

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2010, 11:07:07 PM »
Amen

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2010, 11:40:15 PM »
I'm actually looking for someone from the committee to answer this question. Vlad, seeing as your not on the committee, could you refrain from posting here? Thanks.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2010, 11:45:12 PM »
<shk> 3v3 priv serv
* vlad (vlad@vlad.user.globalgamers.net) has joined #team_uR
* ChanServ gives channel operator status to vlad
<skater> lmao
<shk> 3v3 priv

hallo.  looks like scrimming or matching.  we all agreed that is a big no no.  Not gonna consider it as evading vlad?  We COULD and SHOULD reset the ban time for such things.

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2010, 12:07:31 AM »
more stupidity. i did not yet have the time to setup paintball properly on Ubuntu. i have not played in a few weeks. and Cameron first time i am going to say this but that post makes you sound stupid. You Can't And Shouldn't. Jitspoe can but he uses some logic so he won't. if it is a private server no reasonable argument can be made without that person sounding stupid. and Rick are you committee? if not why are you posting here? that topic has been brought up trying to ban me and/or homie. it failed for reasons of logic.