Author Topic: Committee...WHY?  (Read 2661 times)

WiZ

• Stingray
Committee...WHY?
« on: February 22, 2010, 06:39:05 PM »
why do we have a committee for such a small game? if its to help out jits with work. 2 other people can help him that know something but seriously, no one needs a group of a billion people to decide a ban. screw all this new excrement the game was good a long time ago and should go back to that way.

Henrod

• 68 Carbine
Re: Committee...WHY?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2010, 07:08:03 PM »
I beleive the purpose of the committee is to do the tedious work of contacting people and looking through ip logs for jitspoe because it is terribly time consuming. We get about one issue a month that doesn't have to do with multi accounts. In those cases it is improtant to have a diverse committee so as not to alienate a certain player/group of players. As Spook said before, we only deal with hackers. If you don't hack, you should just pretend we aren't even here. We have absolutely nothing to do with policy and game advancements, so if this game isn't what you remember, it has nothing to do with having/not having a committee.

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2010, 11:42:54 PM »
so they would be able to reply to dumb threads. (like this 1) because one person cannot manage all the multi accounts and speed hackers.

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2010, 07:19:15 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 11:45:50 PM by Dirty_Taco »

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2010, 02:34:07 PM »
Wiz, the real answer is because it's a good idea in theory, but they keep getting aholes in it so it's yet to actually work right in practice.  Hell when half the committee is in one clan it can't be fair.

Promaster

• Stingray
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2010, 04:21:23 PM »

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2010, 02:34:07 PM »
Wiz, the real answer is because it's a good idea in theory, but they keep getting aholes in it so it's yet to actually work right in practice.  Hell when half the committee is in one clan it can't be fair.

lol

zimtstern

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2010, 07:37:03 AM »
Cola     insane
Gamabunta qehs
oNd    oxz
Flip    team x
Asthor neue deutsche welle
Zimtstern kuc
Cameron s2k   
Henrod t2k   
Justinph5 s2k
Superman    awnk

3/10 = "Hell when half the committee is in one clan it can't be fair."

lester456

• Stingray
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2010, 08:17:52 AM »
Cola     insane
Gamabunta qehs
oNd    oxz
Flip    team x
Asthor neue deutsche welle
Zimtstern kuc
Cameron s2k   
Henrod t2k   
Justinph5 s2k
Superman    awnk

3/10 = "Hell when half the committee is in one clan it can't be fair."

Remove the inactive ones then look at the list.

Henrod

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2010, 09:16:36 AM »
I only voted for -s2k. people too for the new committee. Its gonna be awesome. I'm gonna ban at will after I go crazy with ALL THE POWER OF THE COMMITTEE BEHIND ME. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! I'll be able to do so much awesome stuff like look at IP logs and determine if someone is multiaccounting. Some say this kind of power is too much for one man, but I will do my best to destroy this game from the inside out. Think the transition from Senator Palpatine to the Emperor from Star Wars and you are getting close to what I'm going for. On a side note I am now accepting cash donations if any of you really want someone banned. A full list of services and prices will be up on our new website http://www.s2kommittee.com .

capo

• VM-68
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2010, 11:21:11 AM »
I only voted for -s2k. people too for the new committee. Its gonna be awesome. I'm gonna ban at will after I go crazy with ALL THE POWER OF THE COMMITTEE BEHIND ME. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! I'll be able to do so much awesome stuff like look at IP logs and determine if someone is multiaccounting. Some say this kind of power is too much for one man, but I will do my best to destroy this game from the inside out. Think the transition from Senator Palpatine to the Emperor from Star Wars and you are getting close to what I'm going for. On a side note I am now accepting cash donations if any of you really want someone banned. A full list of services and prices will be up on our new website http://www.s2kommittee.com .

Good job on letting the truth come out.
For that, you should get a perm-ban.

ilyHenry.

nightryder

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2010, 12:41:20 AM »
If there's a billion people in the committee (approx 1/6 of the worlds population) than I think the community is big enough

Most of them aren't active any more but just like to be included in something