Author Topic: American 2v2 Tournament  (Read 20579 times)

MyeRs

• Autococker
Re: American 2v2 Tournament
« Reply #100 on: March 27, 2010, 03:32:56 PM »
Vlad and you do pay for stuff. But I'm pointing out to promaster Riddick has done as much if not more then promaster, so promaster has no need to post. No biggy.

uR beats Starz 2-1.

nub

• VM-68
« Reply #101 on: March 27, 2010, 03:37:45 PM »
It was a fun tournament to play in. Everything went smoothly. Two things I would change about it.

-1 player can only be on one team.
 *Played the same team twice.
-Bracket setup
 *The set up was very odd. How teams got to miss a round. Maybe next time have a captain of each team play in a 5 min. Deathmatch. That way seeding is pre-determined. I just didn't enjoy how some teams had a bye.

Other than that it was really fun. Thanks uR

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #102 on: March 27, 2010, 03:43:08 PM »
Nice ideas nub, Im thinking of starting a league, I will talk to uR and other contributors about how we will do it.

GG to everyone, I enjoyed myself until I started lagging. Ignore all FTW.

shockwave

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #103 on: March 28, 2010, 12:38:50 AM »
-Bracket setup
 *The set up was very odd. How teams got to miss a round. Maybe next time have a captain of each team play in a 5 min. Deathmatch. That way seeding is pre-determined. I just didn't enjoy how some teams had a bye.

Other than that it was really fun. Thanks uR

It would have worked out if 16 teams registered, but thats how the brackets had to work with only 12 teams signed up.

esaa

• PGP
« Reply #104 on: March 28, 2010, 03:12:19 AM »
Nice ideas nub, Im thinking of starting a league, I will talk to uR and other contributors about how we will do it.

GG to everyone, I enjoyed myself until I started lagging. Ignore all FTW.
I have a league