Author Topic: 2nd Chance......  (Read 23797 times)

Xsv-Boy

• VM-68
2nd Chance......
« on: April 12, 2006, 09:37:14 PM »
I am guessing i will get lots a flaming from the older players(veterans) but for ya newer playera i hacked.  I admitted it about 4-5 months ago.  I haven't been playing much at all(about 1 time a week or 2).  People are going to say dont unban him he is a little annoying noob, the only reason he is good is cuz he hacked.  Well idc if u say that great.  I just want a second chance the game.  I dont hack, i think it is the stupidest thing anyone could ever do in a computer game.  So this is mainly for gt and ab(also gt servers i think still).  So any Gt that uses the forums alot u can contact me through PM's on this site or legocatt@aol.com.

I would like some feedback from the veterans that read this.  btw it was fun playing with spook,uni,zombie and some other people 2 in the morning a couple nights ago.....nice pgp uni lol

I have some other comments on the game. 

Look at the community of some other games.

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2006, 10:28:23 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 12:51:21 AM by Dirty_Taco »

lekky

• Autococker
Re: 2nd Chance......
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2006, 08:52:22 AM »

what do you mean..?

Xsv-Boy

• VM-68
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2006, 10:16:51 AM »

what do you mean..?

The community could always get better.  This thread only has 1 post about my topic lol

GreenAffairz

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2006, 10:30:41 AM »
hopefully you get a 2nd chance xsv-boy, good luck.

Gibb

• Stingray
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2006, 12:01:37 PM »
I think we could learn a lot from this 6th grader.

Or this famous saying, which I think has biblical ties...I forget though:

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2006, 12:09:57 PM »
You'll get a 2nd chance don't worry. This community is known for not caring about hackers. Look at ganja and zoogooz.. Blatantly wallhacking for the last 3 years. Oh and please RR members (oj, herron) save your bullexcrement. I bet gwb never hacked too, right? hah.. clowns

It's true, take a look at Ruddy; eR33t's newest addition.

Xsv-boy: are you still on the Global Ban List, or is it just certain server you cannot connect to?

Xsv-Boy

• VM-68
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2006, 02:49:32 PM »
For what Xbain said.  It is just Gt servers.  Jitspoe said if i am caught after the release of 16 it will be global ban.  I can play on all servers except gt and ab(gt host ab servers i think?) So i can play just not on gt servers.  I think(if skater is still banned) i get the same servers he gets.  So can u try to keep this topic more on the topic.  so can digi etc....use irc or a different thread plz.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2006, 03:05:20 PM »
Ok, I've split this topic.

Xsv-Boy

• VM-68
2nd Chance
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2006, 03:18:50 PM »
I just saw this new section of the board and thought this was a better place.  basicly to the point will gt unban me so i can use there servers again.  it was a first offense so that is 30 days. (it said that when i played them) so can i get a 2nd chance.

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
Re: 2nd Chance
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2006, 03:50:38 PM »
Why should you get a second chance?

Just because you spilled your guts?  You think this is church? "Repent ye sinners and thou shall be saved!!"

Give me a fregging break. You are so very lucky that you aren't globally banned.

Xsv-Boy

• VM-68
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2006, 04:13:36 PM »
some how madman only got a 30 day ban for making the hack then gt "lost his ip"

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2006, 06:04:37 PM »
Xsv, madman did not join the GT servers and accuse everyone of hacking. Which you did. Then to top it off you got cuaght hacking. You dolt. 

Now if you pay me to lift your ban than thats different. Before you ask, all proceeds goes to the "I am not a whine bot / cheater schoolarship program"  From which you need to graduate from, so basically giving me money helps you, help yourself. 

Curious, how do you know if GT "lost" that IP?

Xsv-Boy

• VM-68
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2006, 06:10:51 PM »
first off, the player that i have a demo of.  Look and actually look.  Shoots a ball at the right time or throws a nade perfect every time, tracks through walls.  YOU have to watch it and not say o its a good player he dont hack.  Second, madman told me along with others that he had a 30 day ban.  I asked him the other day if he got unbanned and he said that gt lost his IP.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2006, 06:13:13 PM »
I thought the standard ban time for cheating was 30 days.  Did Xsv-Boy do something special to get it extended?

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2006, 06:13:59 PM »
No, GT just doesnt care.

Xsv-Boy

• VM-68
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2006, 06:18:42 PM »
lol skater u still banned?

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2006, 09:05:16 PM »
I dont know, mabey he offended another rule.
join the GT servers and accuse everyone of hacking
Thats my best guess.

So if GT reinstated xsv that would meen GT cares. You are silly.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2006, 11:27:39 PM »
What did he do wrong by accusing people? GT does it on a regular basis, but thats besides the point. GT should lift his ban considering the MOTD on their servers says "30 Day Ban". Its only fair. You should also lift my ban ;)

Xsv-Boy

• VM-68
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2006, 11:54:24 PM »
K, heres my LAST 2 cents on this.  When i said Rez hacked i had zero clue it was Rez, his score was way to good.  So i demoed him, stuff looked kinda odd so i posted it.  Yes i hacked, from what ur server message says i should get a 30 day ban(its been 4-5 months). 

Saying someone hacks isn't against any rules, u said i hacked so if u hack should u get a perm ban?  Skater, i heard u hacked once then u got in some argurment on IRC then they just banned u idk but GL with it skater.

So thats what i got to say.  I dont play Dp much anymore but when i go on i see no servers populated, so i go to gts server info thing and people are on them.  I just want a 2nd chance.  Is there any way to get a FULL gt rules list(i am sure saying someone hacks isn't on it)

-Chris<-------Yes i have a real name