Author Topic: New Committee Members  (Read 8598 times)

Spook

• Autococker
Re: New Committee Members
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2010, 10:30:02 PM »
It's not an easy time right now, so the best of luck to all of you. :)

Yeah, the economy is bad and whatnot. Fix it.

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2010, 10:44:50 PM »
Yeah, the economy is bad and whatnot. Fix it.
Since we know these times are tough on people, we the committee have decided to make the use of this game and its servers free of charge until further notice. We hope that the act of dropping any cost will bring more players into this community.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2010, 11:09:03 PM »
Firstly, yes, I actually don't agree with a couple of things that came out of this.

But mainly, stop complaining, really.  The committee doesn't have ANYTHING to do with you unless you do something that breaches the rules of this game.  End of story.

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2010, 11:36:59 PM »
Since we know these times are tough on people, we the committee have decided to make the use of this game and its servers free of charge until further notice. We hope that the act of dropping any cost will bring more players into this community.
Thank you for all your help Jusu, I appreciate what you have done by dropping all charges associated with playing this game. I will now come back to play, knowing full well that I must not waste any more money on this game. Thank you again, you're my hero.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2010, 10:37:21 PM »
Thank you for all your help Jusu, I appreciate what you have done by dropping all charges associated with playing this game. I will now come back to play, knowing full well that I must not waste any more money on this game. Thank you again, you're my hero.

Really? Wonder if you will be one of the new members of 3iob.

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2010, 10:58:37 PM »
Would never want to join that. Thanks though.