Poll

Which server is better and why?

3iob
uR

Author Topic: 3iob Servers vs. uR Servers  (Read 12595 times)

atmays

• Autococker
Re: 3iob Servers vs. uR Servers
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2010, 05:47:45 PM »
GRaFFiTi > x2 eR33t > all

Picasso what company did you guys use for the GT servers?

Leriq is Bix?

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2010, 06:03:15 PM »
uR servers suck. They lag soooooo bad, my ping jumps from 60-120. Their IRC bot screws up half the time, and they are ran by a kid with downsyndrome.

3iob's are consistantly good, and are run by people who aren't completely retarded.

kthxbai. luvuvlad. You intelligent ukranian.

User banned for this post
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 04:13:37 PM by jitspoe »

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2010, 06:06:26 PM »
uR servers suck. They lag soooooo bad, my ping jumps from 60-120. Their IRC bot screws up half the time, and they are ran by a kid with downsyndrome.

3iob's are consistantly good, and are run by people who aren't completely retarded.

kthxbai. luvuvlad. You intelligent ukranian.

I actually run the uR servers. Im not a kid with downsyndrome. That hurts myers.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2010, 06:06:46 PM »
Picasso what company did you guys use for the GT servers?

Leriq is Bix?

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2010, 06:09:42 PM »
Myers is trying to suck 3iob balls now.

your cool Myers do you know what down syndrome is? no it is not when your daddy got on top of you.

kids? Myers what are you somewhere between 12 and 16 ?

your still insecure that Shk Left your clan.  your insults make such a big impact. no one cares about you, and stop cutting yourself.

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2010, 06:29:32 PM »
Quote from: Cola
Do anyone can get along in this place anymore yall.

Leriq

• PGP
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2010, 07:01:24 PM »
Why is everything always a competition? We all should be working together to make the game better. By giving someone a choice of a server I feel that, that is one step closer. Some prefer uR servers some prefer 3iobs. Why does it matter? Is there a valid reason on why it matters? Thread = Pointless in my OPINION.

For your clan, it is always a competition. They are the ones who cant lose without blaming it on the server.
This isn't meant to be a flamefest. I was told that many others hate 3iob servers, which definitely appears to be the case by the way the poll is going.
And no, leriq is not bix.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2010, 07:11:02 PM »
For your clan, it is always a competition. They are the ones who cant lose without blaming it on the server.
This isn't meant to be a flamefest. I was told that many others hate 3iob servers, which definitely appears to be the case by the way the poll is going.
And no, leriq is not bix.

Well It seems like its a half and half thing or close. I can careless, I play on all the servers even OTBs. If I cared what anyone thought or cried about, uR servers would be down. If my team cry then tell them to man up lol. I would.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 04:57:47 PM by atmays »

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2010, 07:14:44 PM »
well its hard to play with someone on their server when they refuse to play on yours.  leriq your thoughs don't count because your only one sided. if we want to determine who's server is better if you'all really care we can always run benchmarking tools and / or network testing tools.

if the servers can handle the load and the network is fine well instead of saying my rooster is bigger lets figure out why are they working differently and what is the cause.

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2010, 07:30:33 PM »
Atmays, we rented from these guys: http://www.theplanet.com/

Too stay on topic, I've experienced the sudden lag on both servers, sudden map changes without telling/asking users what they want on Ur servers and 3iob and a few days ago I was on 3iob and was slammed so hard with lag I had a 700 ping.  It felt just like I was being packeted a few years back.  I have'nt seen pings like that since I had a 56k dialup modem. It's weird that on either server I'll be flying along just fine but when I get in front of certain players it's like they have a bubble shield and my paint stream will go everywhere but where I'm aiming.  Not sure of a better way to explain that.  I spose it's better than having no server though.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2010, 07:41:26 PM »
Atmays, we rented from these guys: http://www.theplanet.com/

Too stay on topic, I've experienced the sudden lag on both servers, sudden map changes without telling/asking users what they want on Ur servers and 3iob and a few days ago I was on 3iob and was slammed so hard with lag I had a 700 ping.  It felt just like I was being packeted a few years back.  I have'nt seen pings like that since I had a 56k dialup modem. It's weird that on either server I'll be flying along just fine but when I get in front of certain players it's like they have a bubble shield and my paint stream will go everywhere but where I'm aiming.  Not sure of a better way to explain that.  I spose it's better than having no server though.

Thanks Ive been looking for that since GT went down. Which package you guys buy?

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2010, 07:54:06 PM »
Hrrrrmmmm  That was 2 years ago??? I forget but it was about $120 monthly... One of the dedicated server packages.  You might contact them and see what they think would be the best quality, least expensive and available package for this game.  The servers really were the most stable of any that have been used for this game.  Hope that helps... 

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2010, 09:50:51 PM »
Hrrrrmmmm  That was 2 years ago??? I forget but it was about $120 monthly... One of the dedicated server packages.  You might contact them and see what they think would be the best quality, least expensive and available package for this game.  The servers really were the most stable of any that have been used for this game.  Hope that helps... 

Yes it does, I will talk to uR and get our funds together and hopefully we can get some up. Thanks alot.

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2010, 11:39:49 AM »
My pleasure...  I will certainly use them if they come up  ;D

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2010, 02:18:53 PM »
i think 3iob's and FR4G's are the best i have ever seen they both don't lagg and uR server's are kinda bad for some people. i vote 3iob since i dont see fr4g up there. but if fr4g was FR4G's would win :)

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2010, 03:01:40 PM »
yup i like both the servers i ping good in them no servers are better then those.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2010, 04:38:38 PM »
Why is everything always a competition? We all should be working together to make the game better. By giving someone a choice of a server I feel that, that is one step closer. Some prefer uR servers some prefer 3iobs. Why does it matter? Is there a valid reason on why it matters? Thread = Pointless in my OPINION.

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2010, 05:25:30 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 11:45:18 PM by Dirty_Taco »

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2010, 09:04:08 PM »
Mustangs servers were the best