Author Topic: shk on renoir  (Read 14249 times)

vLaD

• Autococker
Re: shk on renoir
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2010, 01:24:17 PM »
Rocky To be able to speak logic one must understand logic and logic comes from experience experience comes from age and knowledge being used, at your age there is neither knowledge or understanding.

the truth comes from a child's mouth? qualify as truth?

The forums is made to post comments not your pathetic insults. stupidity rarely provides truth so stop posting.

they could give the demo i don't give a excrement on that but when some virgin starts insulting on my team based on their own insecurity it is annoying to our whole team so we defend becuase we want to contain stupidity but you guys are making it difficult.

User banned for this post
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 06:05:05 PM by jitspoe »

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2010, 01:36:31 PM »
Rocky To be able to speak logic one must understand logic and logic comes from experience experience comes from age and knowledge being used at your age there is neither knowledge or understanding.

the truth comes from a child's mouth? in your mouth its probably your dads rooster and that does not qualify as truth.

The forums is made to post comments not your pathetic insults. stupidity rarely provides truth so stop posting.

they could give the demo i don't give a excrement on that but when some virgin starts insulting on my team based on their own insecurity it is annoying to our whole team so we defend becuase we want to contain stupidity but you guys are making it difficult.

I actually don't see much difference between Rocky's and your post :P If you are only going to insult people, why don't YOU (with all your experience, knowledge and understanding) just be the mature one?

Promaster

• Stingray
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2010, 01:38:31 PM »
I actually don't see much difference between Rocky's and your post :P If you are only going to insult people, why don't YOU (with all your experience, knowledge and understanding) just be the mature one?

I AGREE WITH JIMMY!

Hey look! It's vlad and promaster sticking up for shockwave and flaming over people giving their opinion on the demo. You gave your opinion vlad, stop defending it. I don't think he's hacking, but people are giving their input and leave it. Promaster, the whole point of requesting demos is because the cheat detection has flaws.

Do you even know the meaning of sarcasm??? LOL

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2010, 01:42:14 PM »

yes you are right pvtjimmy, i tried doing that for a few years but dp made me snap :[ . wave after wave of idiots and i just couldn't take it anymore.

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2010, 01:53:03 PM »
You got mad over a game? Dude...

Rocky

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2010, 02:36:47 PM »
lol vlad i smell much rage =/???

and oh yes virgin here =/

Rocky

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2010, 02:37:45 PM »
lol vlad angry in real life because someone insulted his best dp2 friend in dplogin.com

im sorry if i hurt ur feelings

Promaster

• Stingray
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2010, 02:40:58 PM »
lol vlad angry in real life because someone insulted his best dp2 friend in dplogin.com

im sorry if i hurt ur feelings

awe!! lovers quarell

zimtstern

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2010, 02:44:15 PM »
I rEpOrTeD vLaDs pOsT wiTh thE RooSter.

Leriq

• PGP
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2010, 03:02:32 PM »
Anyways, back to the point.

I think he is cheating. Anyone else?

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2010, 03:07:28 PM »
Anyways, back to the point.

I think he is cheating. Anyone else?

Why don't you set up a poll if you want to know what people are thinking? :-X

kazee

• Stingray
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2010, 03:26:06 PM »
looks pretty obvious to me.

Leriq

• PGP
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2010, 04:31:55 PM »
Does anyone even know who ptvjimmy is? Some pub star probably who enjoys intervening on forum issues.

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2010, 10:53:21 PM »
my feelings? i don't have much, stupidity is what pisses me off. i don't care about the game since i don't have the time to play it.

Zim did you report rocky for flaming also?

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2010, 05:32:02 AM »
Jimmy have some op and try to be commitee member whith zimt to dominated paintball ;)

Bumaster

• PGP
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2010, 06:08:20 AM »
where can i get the sounds of the demo?

zimtstern

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2010, 06:13:15 AM »
yes i did vLaD  :)

@temaru what are you trying to say?

Rocky

• Autococker
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2010, 06:44:53 AM »
Reaver buddy could u upload ur sound pack.. those are the sounds ive been trying to get back

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2010, 09:05:24 AM »
Jimmy have some op and try to be commitee member whith zimt to dominated paintball ;)

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2010, 10:28:19 AM »
Lol it's kinda annoying how zimt,jimmy,rocky are trying to be cool on forum and IG they are all time crying , GTFO KIDOS,LOL, ect... good luck whith this commitee member i'm quiting dp bb ;)