Author Topic: zoogooz vid...  (Read 20910 times)

Shreds

• Stingray
Re: zoogooz vid...
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2006, 03:18:57 PM »
I vote NO. He was NOT cheating.

I watched the entire vid a few times. I dont see him cheating. With footsteps and jump sounds you can predict where a player is headed. There is no clear proof of him lining the easy shots the wallhack would have allowed him.
In the last clip, when he runs towards other base, note the time left. it seems like a reasonable play to grab before time runs out.
I just dont see a wallhack here except for whoeever made the vid  =P

taco, I think iraq has WMDs. lets make a fuss about it and invade before we know. Then when we're wrong we'll say we were just watching out for the community.

zoogooz, good playeing

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2006, 03:47:18 PM »
Nice try shreds. I know I'm not wrong. Not a very good analogy either.

Excellent job even addressing the worries i brought up.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2006, 05:44:57 PM by Dirty_Taco »

Lunatic

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2006, 04:04:59 PM »
don't use the link i posted
in this thread there are two other links.
if it doesn't work then you might not have the right codec
it's DivX i think?
I've seen the demo, just not the video.

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2006, 04:19:51 PM »
yep we KNOW the creator of that video has wallhax...BAN HIM NOW!!!

GreenAffairz

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2006, 07:10:41 PM »
I feel a banzor coming on.  :o :o :o :o :o :o

Gibb

• Stingray
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2006, 09:17:45 PM »
taco, I think iraq has WMDs. lets make a fuss about it and invade before we know. Then when we're wrong we'll say we were just watching out for the community.

He's a freedom fighter Shreds.  A freedom fighter.

Herron

• VM-68
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2006, 09:33:41 PM »
your blue paintballs are pretty bright s8n... they don't look like that when i shoot the walls in hellsurv or when someone's shooting at me

i refer to 0:55 - 1:10 in the video

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2006, 09:53:20 PM »
I think thats caused by the wallhack hes using, Herron.

Herron

• VM-68
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2006, 09:58:33 PM »
That's why I pointed to clips where he wasn't using the wallhack, or had it 'turned off'.  Seems to me that if it was turned off there wouldn't be any difference.

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2006, 10:13:55 PM »
No the skins and splat marks are modified so you can see the balls and hits easier fro watching sprays and such.
All vids are done on my work pc which is behind a firewall and is impossible to play online.
My work pc is the only place the hack and skins exist.

Herron

• VM-68
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2006, 10:25:18 PM »
mmmkay

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2006, 11:06:21 PM »
mmmkay what boy?

Herron

• VM-68
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2006, 11:16:27 PM »
Are you a cheater and gone the way of Crash and Ruddy and accidentally exposed yourself?

I, personally, cannot say beyond a shadow of a doubt that you cheat.  But I am also the first to admit that I couldn't recognize a cheater if he was shooting brightened paint right at me.

I can say that some of your actions look very suspicious.

You may the call.

Gibb

• Stingray
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2006, 11:21:45 PM »

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2006, 11:49:47 PM »
Really funny man!
You think of that all by your little self.
Of course not. You are obviously a moron that cannot think for yourself.
Why don't you pull gibbs rooster out of your mouth and tell me how ya really feel.

So I make a vid to investigate a possible cheater and I get attacked.
Gibb you've benn attacking me for days about it.
So go ahead...
Stop being little sissies and just come right out and say what you feel.
All of you...go ahead. Little sissie comments is all you can manage with your projects level intelligence, I see.
Herman said his peace (unless she has more to say) so go ahead Gibb, anyone else...c'mon.

"oh snap"...lol...more like "what a moron you guys are"

Go ahead Jitspoe...ban away if you think I hack...waiting...*taps fingers on desk*

You freaking idiot...are you just too stupid to see that I would probably play a little better than I do if I hacked?
You got screenshots of the slaughter you suffered at the hand of eR33t on Darkages don't you?
Yeah...look at my score idiot...pull your head out of your ass and look at my score.

Just cause you can't live with the fact that these guys I play with rape you like you're a helpless cripple doesn't mean you have to go poking your boney finger in my direction, son. If you can't handle being second rate give up the game.

you people give me laughter

I know...come on over and examine my PC personally.

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2006, 11:59:39 PM »
It is true that S8N makes the videos from his work office. Surprisingly enough, thats the only place he has time to do it. I wish he was able to connect to dp servers from there... we'd be able to participate in alot more matches when we need a third. As for the paint, it seems to me that it does make it easier to see in the video. Its hard enough to see any entities in the video with such low FPS and fraps' weak recording ability.

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2006, 12:05:28 AM »
LOL lookat the logs in #paintball
Thursday at work when I was working on the vid at around 5pm I state in #painball that I have to leave for a 3 day weekend and will have to wait till monday to resume work on the vid.
Monday I finish the vid from work and post in the forums.
Monday night when I ge thome the file is found to be corrupt.
I VPN into work and delete the zip and put up the AVI instead.

It's all on the forums. Well...unless I knew this issue would come up and planned for it all this time.
Go back to the Clipz video and you'll see the same working hour timings for the release.

Herron

• VM-68
« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2006, 06:07:56 AM »
I like how this comes back to you beating us.  Do you think I care at all about that?  News flash: a lot of people beat us, some of them 4-0.  This has nothing to do with eR33t at all, and you know it.

I merely pointed out the fact that you have a non-detectable alteration to the game (against the DP terms of use, I believe -- regardless of the reason for doing it.), and raised the possibility that you use it on your home computer.  I think that's a valid issue to comment on seeing as how you admit to having done it, and there's proof of it.  Whether you did it at work or not is immaterial, since what I'm insinuating is that you also have it on your home computer.  Is that clear enough?  By the way, I like your comment about coming over and checking your computer personally... that has to be the stupidest thing I've ever heard, even though I realize it was supposed to be sarcastically witty.

I sure hope Build 17 has checks for skins and textures.

Reed

• VM-68
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2006, 07:23:57 AM »
First thing that strikes me as odd is the whole firewall business. Im not going to accuse anyone of hacking, take sides, or pass any judgement, just a few pieces of the puzzle are missing for me. Some of the answers may have been posted in other threads, or even in this one, but im to lazy to look.

If your work pc is behind a firewall then that means you cant have recorded the demo at work, i dont know if someone else in er33t recorded it, or if you went to the effort of sending it yourself or what.

The more pressing concern is the fact that because youre behind a firewall you cant play on pub servers, so why do you need to brighten your pballs to see spray and splats if youve got no one to play with?

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2006, 08:00:46 AM »
Agreed Herron...
And good questions Reed.

As for Herrons part....welp....guilty as charged. I have altered skins at work. Do I have them at home? Guess the only way to know is to be here or have checking for it. I actually did have them at home at one time. And used them publicly. When I joined eR33t I informed them I had them and they suggested I get rid of them. This isn't a secret, of course, because i've stated this fact in #paintball previously. So no real revelation there. And, yes, there will be checking for skin and model modifications soon. Don't know about in b17 or not, but soon.

I guarantee more people have modified skins than don't in this community right now (won't say why I think that, but MSPaint is everywhere). Getting protection for that is going to be a funny time. I'm willing to bet you will see people flat quit, or all of a sudden develope a great fluctuation in thier play while adjusting back to defaults.

And for Reed:
I have recorded none of the demos i've vidcapped into movies. I am behind a firewall. I actually control this firewall. But I am also monitored by my superiors. So all ports opened and content on my personal space is scrutinized and approved. Open game ports are not allowed though. If they were eR33t would be able to play daytime matches easier (like against the German teams).