Author Topic: Failure to login with no matches showing up on the server list.  (Read 2239 times)

anderookangaroo

• PGP
I need help figuring out how to work around this problem.
1. I open PB and it says connecting to the login server for the longest time. It never initializes.
2. I hit cancel and then go to join game but no games appear.
3. I receive this error code ----   Eroor:Net Send Packet ERROR: WSAEACCES to 70.85.9.178.27900

I read in a previous forum that it might be a internet connection problem. However, the game works upstairs on the Desktop. It sorta weird but this game seems to refuse to play on certain networks. At the library it wont work and here at this place Im staying it wont work. Thanks for any help you can give.

I have Windows 7, 64 bit, 2.3 ghz, 4 GB RAM, I fixed the OPEN GL error so I do not believe it is any longer a graphic card error. 

anderookangaroo

• PGP
Re: Failure to login with no matches showing up on the server list.
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2010, 01:03:56 PM »
After looking through the forum, i think it might be a problem with my anti virus program blocking DP from running. I tried to access my anti virus but it would not allow me to open norton(My antivirus program). I cant even run scans. So I decided to uninstall the program, it would not allow me to even uninstall the program. I tried to open up the file location, to manually delete the files. In the end I couldnt even do that because it said that some of the files that I wished to delete wer in use.  Somehow I think my antivirus is corrupt. Any suggestions would help. Thanks

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2010, 04:01:47 PM »
I use to have Norton :( But uh, this is how I uninstalled it http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=14252.0 and I'm pretty sure there is a tool on there website to completely remove all files or some crap.

anderookangaroo

• PGP
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2010, 11:30:14 PM »
Thanks Rick, I really really appreciate your suggestion.
Somehow Norton was interfering with the game so by uninstalling it the game is now working. Again, I really appreciate it. Thanks.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2010, 12:04:33 AM »
Hey, no problem. I like helping out fellow Australians :P

anderookangaroo

• PGP
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2010, 11:22:26 AM »
lol  ...  I'm not an aussie but you have an awsome country. thx

idias

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2010, 12:11:43 PM »
Only Aussies get the right to have kangaroo on their name, what were you thinking when you added that. Kangaroointercoursers4lyfe <3

anderookangaroo

• PGP
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2010, 01:14:08 PM »
It's my little brothers nickname.
    Sorry