Author Topic: What is meant "to be a victim" typo > uni  (Read 1069 times)

WarWulf

What is meant "to be a victim" typo > uni
« on: April 20, 2006, 04:24:39 AM »
what does it mean to be a victim. www.dictionary.com states "victim" to be the following

One who is harmed or killed by another: a victim of a mugging.
A living creature slain and offered as a sacrifice during a religious rite.
One who is harmed by or made to suffer from an act, circumstance, agency, or condition: victims of war.
A person who suffers injury, loss, or death as a result of a voluntary undertaking: You are a victim of your own scheming.
A person who is tricked, swindled, or taken advantage of: the victim of a cruel hoax.

1.) A person who is tricked, swindled, or taken advantage of: the victim of a cruel hoax.

2.) One who is harmed by or made to suffer from an act, circumstance, agency, or condition: victims of war.

those 2 are perfect examples.

Instead of going out and making an ass out of my self for 4 months. i am going to pursue my accusations.

You claim that i am not the victim.... but clam your self as the victim??? I am not sure i follow, if i am not the victim and you are not the victim... then why are their maps\pictures of me on the Internet.

You claim you are the victim because i made a crude map to retaliate against your crude map, but i ask jitspoe about the situation. He said "don't do it."  I deleted it with out questioning it.

you try to say because i made a map(not public) making fun of the 3 people that made fun of me(publicly) makes you a victim?

I've asked you to come out with the truth of why you first made a map making fun of me.

and this is what you had to respond with....

Dirtytaco.....

I'm trying to decide whats more funny here

1.) Uni needing a reason why he gets made fun of.

2.) Uni portraying himself as a victim that just gets victimized and hasn't done anything.

Both have equal humor value.

you have accusations? of me not being a victim???

I don't understand what you mean by "Uni needing a reason why he gets made fun of" is that some sort of racial joke, a hate crime, or something to do with your ego?

Mr. Peirce Lamb of Reed college in Newport Oregon????
"hint hint        " fbi.gov "hint hint        " victimizing "hint hint        "

I don't understand why you would do something cruel like what you have done for simply not liking a person.

Id sure love to see what I've done to make you feel as if you are the victim since you first released the map "URNSMAP.bsp?"

We all know you don't like me cause i poked fun at your girl friend, but you have to remember. your the one who  made a map first and put her name on the map. Then put something that looks like a head with my name on it, with a "black guys penis" going into it mouth.

the day after that map was released....

i was stalked online by people using the name "UNi<black persons"

btw im "postal|mailman" in those screenshots

i cant prove who it was.. but it had something to do with dirtytaco`s map..

I would really like to know how you feel like a victim...
« Last Edit: April 20, 2006, 04:51:28 AM by WarWulf »

[b]east

• VM-68
Re: What is meant "to be a victim" typo > uni
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2006, 06:24:32 AM »
y u dont talk in irc to dt about his map which makes fun of u or whatever.yeah he made a map for making fun of u and that´s not nice (just little children behave like this)but uni u r not better if u piss on his gf cuz i think she didnt do anythink only dt.just ignore him maybe he will end this excrement and don´t care this excrement anymore cuz u r not a kid and i think not silly :P

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2006, 06:26:25 AM »
EDIT: i'm just gonna stay out of this one
« Last Edit: April 20, 2006, 08:29:58 AM by lekky »

WarWulf

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2006, 07:48:48 AM »
OK this thread is now locked i know this seems like a messed up thing for me to do but i have no choice now to proceed.

this has nothing to do with being in the community of dp anymore. this involves a person sexually assaulting another person... wether it be online or offline.
see most people who do stuff like what you and satin did, get away with it. only because the authorities have no idea where the perpetrators live.. but not only do i know where you live. i know what school you go to. i also have a up to date image of you..

when i was younger i think my Katch-frase(typo) was "go find your special place. stay their. never come back. and die." I'm so glad now that i never said anything worst then that. go ahead feel like a victim to the dp community. I'm done with this game. but I'm not done with you.

I've respectfully have asked you to remove the images and the map.

to proceed with creating new images. that just drew the line.

i don't know where satin lives... but i do know where you live. your part of the crime. you do know your getting blamed for it all...

sorry it had to come to this i gave you 2 chances. I'm not a baseball player. no 3 strikes.

::) ???  :-[  :-\  :'(
« Last Edit: April 20, 2006, 09:19:42 AM by WarWulf »