Author Topic: Will this game ever grow?  (Read 10379 times)

MyeRs

• Autococker
Re: Will this game ever grow?
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2010, 02:22:08 PM »
Soooo should we make like 12021412 threads to get jitspoe to realize hr4 pack on download is a large importance. Hr4 on download would make people give the game a chance, it wouldn't look like trash instantly. I don't think sounds changing on every single build is needed in the slightest. Sometimes its okay, but it seems like the only noticeable change every build. How bout something productive so we retain players, then work on getting more players.

T3RR0R15T

• Map Committee
  • Autococker

m7feettall

• Autococker
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2010, 03:11:32 AM »
Soooo should we make like 12021412 threads to get jitspoe to realize hr4 pack on download is a large importance. Hr4 on download would make people give the game a chance, it wouldn't look like trash instantly. I don't think sounds changing on every single build is needed in the slightest. Sometimes its okay, but it seems like the only noticeable change every build. How bout something productive so we retain players, then work on getting more players.

We have the feature vote concept. But if you look at the implemented ones some did not even receive that many votes.

Apparently the number of votes does not have any direct correlation to what gets done, other than if lots of folks hate the idea it probably won't.

See this thread:

http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=14088.0

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2010, 09:06:55 AM »
http://dplogin.com/dplogin/featurevote/feature.php?id=10107

Feature votes rarely get implemented. I find the people who make multiple threads expressing the same goal get their way more then those who just vote on something they'd like to see. You've gotta prove it's needed by the community vocally rather then just posting if you want something done :) Nobody needs new sounds every single build, seeing something that would help retain new players would be very nice. AnYwAyS the servers I was looking at getting for my team comes with addspace on facebook and myspace, I wouldn't even bring this is up to jitspoe to see if I was able to do it unless they could come and not see terrible textures then leave instantly.