Author Topic: RWS (Rock Web Server)  (Read 22180 times)

GreenAffairz

• Autococker
Re: RWS (Rock Web Server)
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2006, 10:39:29 AM »
is that new map pack you put up jump maps?

bug

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2006, 11:11:59 AM »
No, it's all the maps contained on my server at the time it was posted. However, it includes 3 files with it (all.txt jump.txt norm.txt) which are rotation lists that contain, respectively, all maps, jump maps, and normal (non-jump) maps. Download the package, unrar it into your paintball2/pball/maps folder, copy out the three files into your paintball2/pball/configs folder, and then reference jump.txt as the rotation file for your jump server.

As a final note, I already have a jump-only server, so you're nothing but a copycat! :D

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2006, 01:53:07 PM »
You need to watch er33t's 3v6 (or whatever it was) castle1 demo, then.  It actually makes the map seem very small and simple.

bug

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2006, 02:43:11 PM »
Demos aside, I just don't like that map anyway  ::)

GreenAffairz

• Autococker
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2006, 02:54:53 PM »
bug i thought you said you were going to make a jump map pack, wtf.. please

bug

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2006, 03:08:30 PM »
Yeah yeah, this stuff takes time, dude

GreenAffairz

• Autococker
« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2006, 04:38:04 PM »
lmao i asked you a pretty long time ago.

bug

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2006, 04:48:01 PM »
Perhaps the meaning of my last post wasn't clear enough for some. It meant:

I'M WAITING FOR IT TO FINISH UPLOADING

GreenAffairz

• Autococker
« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2006, 04:51:09 PM »
as in its uploading now?? cuz i need it bad =(

bug

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2006, 07:50:54 PM »
It's up.

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #50 on: April 27, 2006, 05:17:58 AM »
wow, i think green could be a bit more sincere when asking people for things they are doing out of kindness

bug

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #51 on: April 27, 2006, 05:31:58 AM »
Yep. A while back I was considering banning all of -ch1ll- from my site because they have all treated me like crud, and now he starts up a jumpserver 'JumpWorld' thats a clone of my '{ROCK} jump!' that I made before any of these packs were done (Yes, I hand-copied jump map names then :))

So yeah, I'm on even worse terms with -ch1ll-. In your face, Impsy.

bitmate

• Autococker
« Reply #52 on: April 27, 2006, 05:59:54 AM »
Wow.. Go ahead and ban someone for "copying" your ideas!
There were many, many jumpservers some months / years ago. You should ban all the other admins too, shouldn't you? :P

As for banning -ch1ll-, in what way did they (we) treat you badly? I never read any post in this forum about being rude to you!

bug

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #53 on: April 27, 2006, 06:52:02 AM »
No, I'm not banning anybody for copying my servers. As for -ch1ll-, they were all in game. Mostly Spook and Impsy were the people who gave me crud, they often came on my server just to cuss me out, whine about lag, break all the rules they could, etc. I went to a -ch1ll- server later on, and the conversation went:

ROCK: Hello
-ch1ll-Impsy: a**hole
ROCK: Pardon?
-ch1ll-Impsy: u tbanned me
ROCK: ...Because you simultaneously managed to break rules one, three, and four?
-ch1ll-Impsy: and.
ROCK: Well, you broke three out of four rules, that's kind of deserving a 360 minute tban.
-ch1ll-Impsy: wel heres a lesson for u:
ROCK: ...
-ch1ll-Impsy: DON'T F*** WITH ME N00B
(I got banned)

And yeah, since then I've gotten nothing but crud from -ch1ll- people, so I have a bit of an ongoing vendetta with them.

Don't make this post into a flame war, though. I have my reasons for disliking -ch1ll-, but I'm not banning anyone just because I don't like them.

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #54 on: April 27, 2006, 07:02:57 AM »
haha, that sounds like him (greenaffairz is impsy if u didn't know)

GreenAffairz

• Autococker
« Reply #55 on: April 27, 2006, 08:07:37 AM »
Lmao rock your pathetic, I had a big jump map server in progress before yours was made, I have been working on it for like 2 weeks now, adding different tweaks and getting a maplist ready. I have also a website up for it.

bitmate

• Autococker
« Reply #56 on: April 27, 2006, 08:08:04 AM »
Seems as if me and XtremeBain should talk with Impsy, aka GreenAffairz, about his behaviour.
Thanks for your reporting ROCK.

GreenAffairz

• Autococker
« Reply #57 on: April 27, 2006, 10:30:40 AM »
Well im at school right now and you really cant take these accusations seriously. What I say on the game to anyone else is really noone elses business, especially this bug/rock person who really isnt a part of the community except he hosts a server and has like 20 posts.

oh and by the way ive changed my ways because now I am the founder of #dplove, i SHARE THE LOVE!

Playah

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #58 on: April 27, 2006, 12:12:29 PM »
....especially this bug/rock person who really isnt a part of the community except he hosts a server and has like 20 posts.
Well, i have nothing against you but this must be said: He is a part of the community as you are. And whats about that thing that he has only 20 posts? Should he start responding to every single post as you do? Remember, you arent very long on this forum (not even longer than me) and have such a high postcount. Dont pick on others when you arent much better.

I just wanted to say that, so bug can see that he is a part of this community. And as he said keep this on topic and PM yourselfs if you gotta tell eachother something important.

GreenAffairz

• Autococker
« Reply #59 on: April 27, 2006, 12:47:06 PM »
ok well me ill try to start on a clean slate with bug guess, he is a part of the community.