Author Topic: demo request of vanity on s22  (Read 6919 times)

IVIatrix

• PGP
demo request of vanity on s22
« on: July 02, 2010, 08:55:41 PM »
yep title

i post my demo so u will understand why i request
http://rapidshare.com/files/404612139/auto_20100702_222706_0_shazam22.dm2.html

when he lined me in cave when he has no recon and where he knew when i was coming

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
Re: demo request of vanity on s22
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2010, 09:04:02 PM »
Woah look @ 7:41, hacks right there.....and 8:19... VANITY R HACKER.

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2010, 09:13:02 PM »
well aparently my new poor comp hasnt recorded a demo even from any match befor? just trust me was all sound no hack was used

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2010, 09:18:02 PM »
just figured out the problam 
http://i48.tinypic.com/33fdv07.jpg

IVIatrix

• PGP
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2010, 09:26:32 PM »
rolf yeah hacker ...

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2010, 09:28:33 PM »
CALM THE FACKK DOWN. It's just mini tournaments, get over it. This game has 5 people in it, you play the same maps daily. I don't care enough to watch the demo, but the odds are, he is his high or something and he's going to spray somewhere. He's got a 25% chance of getting you. Theres high/cave/leftlow/rightlow not that complicated. Anyone can guess a few. Have the game just +attacks so if you didn't know, flukes happen.

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2010, 09:59:52 PM »
that happened to nub also so?

nub

• VM-68
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2010, 10:16:41 PM »
yes

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2010, 03:13:18 PM »
Vanity, Hate to say it bro but I know your shaz22 is modded. You know it as well. It's only a matter of time before you get caught. It is funny that I requested your demo of our match of shaz22 so long ago and you refused to hand it over and the then committee didn't enforce it. What server was your match played in and if it just randomly didn't allow you to record I find that suspicious as well. Can anyone credible shed some light on to why only select individuals seem to have issues recording demos? If Vanity was able to record most maps and not shaz22 I find that double suspect. I'm pretty sure that is the case.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2010, 03:40:01 PM »
Vanity, Hate to say it bro but I know your shaz22 is modded. You know it as well. It's only a matter of time before you get caught. It is funny that I requested your demo of our match of shaz22 so long ago and you refused to hand it over and the then committee didn't enforce it. What server was your match played in and if it just randomly didn't allow you to record I find that suspicious as well. Can anyone credible shed some light on to why only select individuals seem to have issues recording demos? If Vanity was able to record most maps and not shaz22 I find that double suspect. I'm pretty sure that is the case.

This.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2010, 03:52:57 PM »

That

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2010, 04:22:50 PM »

this

nub

• VM-68
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2010, 04:44:23 PM »
CC Match #3
Gets this message

[/img]

sorry don't know how to resize it

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2010, 07:55:55 PM »
http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=20819.0

Could just be a coincidence?

*In Gibbs' voice* I don't believe in coincidences.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2010, 11:23:05 PM »
@nub  -  ms paint works fine.

I understand CC servers have issues sometimes but my question is this. Does it happen for everyone? If not does it only happen on select maps?

theSYNDIKATE

• VM-68
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2010, 12:33:57 AM »

Additional unnecessary spammy re-quote.

shockwave

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2010, 05:26:28 AM »
Posted by Fitz: (http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=20819.20)

There is a bug, and has been a bug, where if a client loads a map at a certain rate, it sometimes will not auto-record. It happened to me all the time on s22. I asked jitspoe about it a while ago, and he said that it had something to do with the way the recording process works on a client.

Probably the same deal with wobluda.

Coincidence?!?

shockwave

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2010, 05:30:03 AM »
Also, if you look clearly at Nub's overly large screenshot... it says " You must be in a level to record ". That was CC Match #3, the same server CheMiCal played on.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2010, 08:29:58 AM »
So you _know_ his s22 is modded, without any proof. So you mean, you _assume_ his s22 is modded. First off - Then why wasn't it caught in all those remote Screenshots CC took during matches against Me Vanity Shockwave? Odd.

Some servers 'or select maps' do not auto-record demos. Since it is mostly random 'unless CC match 3 has always been like that' then you can't expect the user to check each time assuming he'll get his demo requested. Most people just assume it's recording. I haven't checked CC Match 3 but I know as that other case which Rick posted that Wobluda does not auto-record often. I'm not sure if it's something based off colours or just random, but it does not auto record all the time. -- Also refer to shockwave's post.

Didn't feel like quoting but this was all in reference to flip's post. The servers auto-record for the most part, so the user rarely to never checks if it stopped recording. My demo's from CC match 3 of that nights tourney did not record either. I wouldn't consider 3 people a coincidence, and maybe CC 3 has always been like that.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2010, 02:29:10 PM »
So you _know_ his s22 is modded, without any proof. So you mean, you _assume_ his s22 is modded.

No Myers, I don't assume. I know he hacks. There is a difference and this is not a court hearing. My comment was to Vanity for the reasons stated above. I'm sure there has been times you have played someone and could tell quite obviously they are using some type of modded content.

First off - Then why wasn't it caught in all those remote Screenshots CC took during matches against Me Vanity Shockwave? Odd.

I don't insinuate that you are an idiot so please do not do that to me. I'm fairly sure that not even the most mentally challenged person would use modded content against a group of individuals that are publicly looking to catch a certain group of people in the act. Try again.

Some servers 'or select maps' do not auto-record demos. Since it is mostly random 'unless CC match 3 has always been like that' then you can't expect the user to check each time assuming he'll get his demo requested. Most people just assume it's recording. I haven't checked CC Match 3 but I know as that other case which Rick posted that Wobluda does not auto-record often. I'm not sure if it's something based off colours or just random, but it does not auto record all the time. -- Also refer to shockwave's post.

It might just be me or my age finally setting in but give it a few more months and I bet we will see a pattern to these "demo errors". I have always said shaz22 was the most modded map in this game besides Air1. Maybe that has something to do with it. It'll come to light one of these days.

Didn't feel like quoting but this was all in reference to flip's post. The servers auto-record for the most part, so the user rarely to never checks if it stopped recording. My demo's from CC match 3 of that nights tourney did not record either. I wouldn't consider 3 people a coincidence, and maybe CC 3 has always been like that.

I will concede that there is nothing that can be done atm without physical proof and you of all people know this quite well. There is a difference between someone trying to hide the fact that they hack and then there is the obvious way. Then there is that whole friend dime you out thing that no one seems to believe will happen but without "real proof" nothing can be done. Just like all the "great" players that have been banned although they were falsely accused it is only a matter of time. It will happen. Now please try not to take any of this personal. It is all just ramblings of an old man. Or is it?