Author Topic: Demo request Vanity  (Read 8338 times)

Foxhound

• Autococker
Demo request Vanity
« on: July 09, 2010, 07:57:27 PM »
Upon noticing the thread was locked (which is unbelievable since I requested demos of matches) I asked dude for his demo so that I could watch it and then verify that vanity's demo was necessary.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SAE6SHS7 <-- Dude's Demo

list of times are as follows,

19:05 - knew he went low?
18:30 - knew he was bd?
16:00 - why line there from that angle?
15:35 - knew he went hbd (I dont know if he saw him thats why i need his[vanity] demo)
13:37 - ?
13:14 - goes low and starts shooting as soon as he enters
12:13 - may have saw him? (again need demo from vanity)
11:56 - even dude knows
10:40 - are you kidding me! if that doesnt prove it Idk. But I can wait for the demo.

So vanity, I would like your 1v1 match against dude on pp1 (the one that mirrors dude's demo)

I hope your demo clears this up, and I hope you can actually retrieve this one....

and myerz, no flaming on this thread please. kthx

EDIT - And no saying that your sounds gave away his position, I have a gamecom 7.1 surround sound headset, and while it works amazing with COD and CS:S, digital paintball two has the worst sound system, you can not rely on sounds when you can hear the other team while your in your  own spawn. And as far as I know, the sounds aren't multi level, meaning you cant tell if they went low on ice, or high back door, it is all on one level.

MyeRs

• Autococker
Re: Demo request Vanity
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2010, 09:21:10 PM »
I don't flame threads kaithxbai, it'd be nice if you posted some dates for him... and is there a limit to how long you have to keep your demos? A lot of people remove demo's daily, if somebody asks a week+ later, it should definitely be too late. Now, I don't know if he has it or not and if he does I assume he'll post it, but if you want a demo request it relatively soon after the event or it's to late.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2010, 08:55:45 AM »
There is no reason to delete demos anymore. There is a demo share site available for all to use. If you actually play so many matches that it takes up way to much space on your hard drive (unbelievable but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt) all you have to do is upload them there. No more excuses. Most of the people who always use the "I delete my demos cause they take up way to much space" excuse have used an upload site such as megaupload.com on this forum so no excuses as to "I don't know how to upload". There is no valid argument for this excuse any more. Maybe jitspoe will take it to a whole new level and make it a forcible demo download. Maybe it is already coming. Modifiers bewarez!!! Muhahahhahahaha!!!!!

Fox the other thread was locked because it was a dead issue and people were just being hateful. I will start a topic on demos in the committee section about everyone who participates in matches or tourneys should be required to keep demos for a standard length of time. As many of you state the match scene is dead anyways and the pubs do not force demos so there should be no reason you can not keep a demo for a small period of time such as two weeks. No more excuses. I'll watch the demo this evening and post my opinion.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2010, 04:32:29 PM »
I delete my demo's every 3weeks/4weeks just because it makes it a lot easier to find demo's when I need them. I agree there's no excuse for 'I don't know how' but there is an excuse for a person not informing about the demo, then requesting a while after. I don't just go: Oh this demo has been here for 3 weeks, time to remove it. I just go in, remove all the demos about every month, now if nobody has requested my demo and I'm unaware somebody wanted my demo, then my monthly erase could of removed the match from a few days ago. I think if you want somebodies demo, then meddling tell them. Why would you randomly want it a week later? You know during the match if it's 'odd' or not. Buy anyways, i'm still removing my demo's every month.

Out of all the times foxhound listed, ONE time looked bad. Everything else is absolutely nothing, DuDe was pulling off the same type of things as vanity, you guess, you spray, and you hear. There was literally only one time where I said 'woowwww' but anyways, it's the one where he's on the high barrel gap and hits dude peeking out window. But as I said - Foxhound listed times but didn't even give vanity a date of the match. You've gotta realize when watching a demo, that people prefire and assume. I've seen a lot of worse stuff, like that one time where VaNity's coming in bd, most people just sit at the corner and line the flag area. He knew DuDe was in base, he rushed in +attack'ing and dude jumped. Like legitly, if you think that's walling you clearly don't play this game often. I can easily go write you something for every time, or foxhound can post a date and you can see if vanity still has it. I know he got a new computer recently, just not sure how recent.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2010, 04:48:51 PM »
" I think if you want somebodies demo, then meddling tell them. Why would you randomly want it a week later?"

In most cases people try to get it the simplest way just by asking the individual in game or on irc but when dealing with people like vanity it becomes to hard. He rages, laughs, mocks, or insults anyone who asks him for it. When people exhaust all other means they eventually bring it to the forums just to have people like vanity to continue to refuse or claim it "didn't record". Sometimes this takes a week sometimes a few minutes. It doesn't matter. People like vanity will always refuse because they like the drama and try to delay the inevitable. There is no excuse. If you keep getting accused like vanity then why doesn't he make it a point to manually record his games and then upload them? If people constantly accused me of hacking I would want to do everything in my power to make sure everyone knew I didn't. He just laughs, talk crap, and mocks everyone. He doesn't prove a thing nor does he attempt to keep his name out of the dirt. Makes me wonder.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2010, 05:20:50 PM »
Demo's sometimes don't record, when you're used to it recording you don't check, when you match daily, you don't check, when it's a fun tourney, you don't check. Everytime I have seen somebody request vanity's demo ' after the rage ' he says: Post it on forums. Then once it's there, he'll post it. Twice he's been unable to, which HAS NOT JUST BEEN AN ERROR ON HIS PART, it was proven to happen to more people on the same servers or maps. Other then that he's posted. But anyways, Foxhound is banned from dp2 just trying to stir up some stuff, DuDe said he doesn't even care plus foxhound still hasn't given Vanity the date/time.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2010, 03:12:59 AM »
Why don't you MOVE your demo's instead of REMOVING them?

I also had problems with finding demo's and an extended waiting time when I wanted to browse my demo's from the game. Just make a folder "old demo's" and dump all your old demo's there. Problem solved.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2010, 11:20:40 AM »
lol yeah the high barrel I was shocked, that one seemed to be the one everyone thinks is proof of walls.

and why do i need a date it was the 6th of july (pretty sure) if you must know, which is like a week ago, and there were only 3 times he 1v1ed dude so its not that hard to find, look under demos for the file with pp1 (near bottom) watch it to see if its 1v1 against dude, and if you somehow have two pp1's against dude then find the one that mirrors dudes vid, the one at 10:40 when he was on the barrel and shot window.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2010, 11:56:33 AM »
ok, I watched the demo.

I don't know why Foxhound is pushing this, nor why Myers is instantly looking for excuses, but except for this one shot at 10.40 I didn't see much suspicious things. This, however, doesn't mean there were no hacks involved. Only the fact that Vanity still refuses to upload his demo is one reason to believe so.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2010, 12:01:17 PM »
If you want VAnity to upload it, then provide him with the correct date/time etc.. he doesn't wanna go on assumption then check through all the demos. Propaint1 is played everyday, so yes it's a pain to look for. Foxhound - if you want it so badly put 2 minutes into it by asking dude to verify the time.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2010, 12:22:11 PM »

2010-07-06 22:43:25 Central Daylight Time

No more excuses.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2010, 05:32:43 PM »

2010-07-06 22:43:25 Central Daylight Time

No more excuses.

+1

I would like to vote for jimmy as president, if that could be at all possible?

I also just want to see vanity's demo just as an alibi, the reason why i am pushing this is because of his lack of producing demos in the past, which myerz has shown that it has been due to defects in the demo department, i would like to see at least ONE demo, and as jimmy said failure to produce one has caused suspicion.

And myerz is making excuses to protect his clan mate from being banned :P.

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2010, 05:49:01 PM »
Myers why don't you just tell vanity about this thread so he can post his demo.... easy as that instead of 10 posts from everyone complaining.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2010, 05:57:21 PM »
Because they are figuring out a way to corrupt the demo to get rid of evidence. lmao, just a guess

oh and im sorry about the match today jimmy :( i still like the netherlands better anyway.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2010, 07:50:53 PM »
Myers why don't you just tell vanity about this thread so he can post his demo.... easy as that instead of 10 posts from everyone complaining.

I was asked to find the time from vanity, then got into a discussion based off how long demo's should be kept, and my feedback based off DuDe's demo. I msg'd vanity the time of the demo today, but he was afk and hasn't been back. All he wanted to know was the time, and then I replied to what everyone else had to say. but kai nukka.

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2010, 11:32:17 PM »
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=38AHC4D0

there you go.
Fox about your little kitty headset it sucks Lol looked at it online look t the specs horrible compared to mine, you see i use a TV as a monitor so when i use my turtle beach headset i can enhance the sound 110% with full bass and all that cool stuff so it makes the DP "jump" grunt sound hella loud and i can easy pinpoint where he/she is going. and the demo i watched it both mine and DuDe's and the only weird thing for you guys was 10:40 when i knew he was window. Well its simple i was listening and heard a DJ looked up preshot and got him right away myself iwas like wow sick but i do that kind of stuff all the time not because i wall because I'm a smart player and usually stop and listen. on pp1 thats where my headset helps me the most because its so simple if i hear constant walking hes ice, if i hear a DJ mid hes going to window, if ihear a DJ in base hes going hi Bd or dj to cat (depends on what base if I'm attacking or defending) if its the start of a round and i hear a big thumping noise hes either going window or dropped low so its pretty simple when you break it down. but it might be hard for the slightly retarded with bad headsets when they think they got top of the line lol fox you got RIPPED OFF bad headset sucks. if ur gunna waste your money buy the MLG astro headset one of the best you can get.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2010, 08:47:25 AM »
my headset was 20 bucks i would never spend more, you can find deals on things you know :P

I can see you do what i do on CSS, look around untill the footsteps are centered in the headphones, but its impossible almost to do in dp since the sounds are unreliable, but you're right i was listening during the demo, maybe pp1 isnt as unreliable as most others.

was your turtle beach made for computer? and do you turn on 3d sounds in the settings menu?

10:40 still looks ridiculous

Backlot

• PGP
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2010, 03:14:58 PM »
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=38AHC4D0

there you go.
Fox about your little kitty headset it sucks Lol looked at it online look t the specs horrible compared to mine, you see i use a TV as a monitor so when i use my turtle beach headset i can enhance the sound 110% with full bass and all that cool stuff so it makes the DP "jump" grunt sound hella loud and i can easy pinpoint where he/she is going. and the demo i watched it both mine and DuDe's and the only weird thing for you guys was 10:40 when i knew he was window. Well its simple i was listening and heard a DJ looked up preshot and got him right away myself iwas like wow sick but i do that kind of stuff all the time not because i wall because I'm a smart player and usually stop and listen. on pp1 thats where my headset helps me the most because its so simple if i hear constant walking hes ice, if i hear a DJ mid hes going to window, if ihear a DJ in base hes going hi Bd or dj to cat (depends on what base if I'm attacking or defending) if its the start of a round and i hear a big thumping noise hes either going window or dropped low so its pretty simple when you break it down. but it might be hard for the slightly retarded with bad headsets when they think they got top of the line lol fox you got RIPPED OFF bad headset sucks. if ur gunna waste your money buy the MLG astro headset one of the best you can get.

I would like to see your battle station.

(¬_¬)

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2010, 04:20:57 PM »
thank you fox for coming to your senses :) and my turtle beach was normal made for ps3 but since i use my tv as a monitor it works as if i was using my ps3 and makes the surrond sound amazing. and i get it if you buy a headset from staples or someexcrement and it only has the usb plug in or pink/green sound is unreliable, but if you got the audio plug ins red/white it dosn't matter makes me a sound sexually promiscuous person :)) and i agree with you on 10:40 it was a compleat fluke and i dont know how i shot at the perfect time it was wierd i just got them spidey senses.   

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2010, 05:34:26 PM »
I agree with your headset theory since I use the megladon by razer and it has improved my gaming by quite a bit. Maybe you should look deep inside yourself and find out why everyone thinks you hack. Maybe you should learn that you are suspected as a hacker and should take my advice in being proactive in raising your reputation instead of destroying by acting ignorant.