Author Topic: Abusing people, nazism: C.RONLDO  (Read 9185 times)

Krzysztof10201

• PGP
Abusing people, nazism: C.RONLDO
« on: July 17, 2010, 08:20:59 AM »
I have collected some more interesting moments from a long list of things said by this guy (these ones were taken on OTB Soccer, about 18:30 GMT, and cut together). Such texts shouldn't have been posted on public chat. Moreover, he has a speedhack, but couldn't make a proper demo and there is already a report in cheater's section. Take a look...

Henrod

• 68 Carbine
Re: Abusing people, nazism: C.RONLDO
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2010, 09:02:18 AM »
There is an ignore function in the game. Type "players" in console to see the number that the server has assigned to the player. Then type "ignore #". Unfortunately people are retarded, all you can do is ignore them.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2010, 09:43:30 AM »
based on the first screenshot I suppose he's Dutch...

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2010, 11:40:16 AM »
It is unfortunate that people feel the need to be to crazy. I for one am tired of all the people getting bent out of shape about stuff like this now. It is a different time in our world's history. Extreme bigotry still exist but not at the level it once did. Normally it is now just a lone kid trying to stir up stupidity or some times it is even just someone being dumb and just talking crap to make light of it. Who really cares? One of the worst things you can do is draw attention to idiots. GJ. You succeeded. Although, things will never change unless your generation learns to not label everyone and everything. In fact, the opposite will happen. As ya'll continue to label yourselves and others you create more of a gap. You should step up to where the previous generations have failed. Make light of the labels, get over yourselves, and learn not to get your feelings hurt over some stupid crap. My daughter came home from school and said "dad, this kid made me mad today. He kept calling me a stupid indian." I replied "Why does that bother you? You are an indian and you can't change that. Be proud of who you are. As for being stupid, I hate to break it to you but your grades prove him right on that end. If it bothers you that much maybe you should make an effort to not be stupid" I will not allow any of my kids to feel the need to have society to protect their feelings. Grow up and knuckle down. If something an idiot says hurts you then maybe you need to evaluate yourself to find the reason. If you're Jewish get over it. It happened before your time and the rest of the world stepped up for the Jews of that time. Get over it. If you are black get over it. I didn't enslave anyone. I don't see the color of your skin when I look at you. If you feel that someone owes you for what happened to your great great grandmamma then look at yourself and wonder why you feel that way. Get off your butt and earn your way like everyone else has to. I'm tired of everyone screaming "you owe me". The government of my country has been giving everyone handouts way to long. Quit feeling like you are special cause you are not. I am a middle aged white male who has a steady job while trying to raise 4 kids. I make all my payments on stuff that I owe. I don't buy stuff I can't afford. I read the fine print when doing so. I pay my taxes, work hard at my job, pay for my health care, and try to survive one day at a time yet I am the most hated ethnic, age, social group there is. If it wasn't for me paying my taxes and working hard to provide for my family without asking for a handout and wanting to feel proud that I have earned what I have then the rest of the so called minorities wouldn't get crap from a broke government. Before you call me racist I would suggest you take a look into who and what I represent. My daughter is a registered "american indian" my wife is a "mexican jew", my kids are all "half breeds", my dog is a "fighting dog that kills all kids", and I am a "middle aged white male" that grew up trying to belong to w/e area we so happened to moving to next. Get over yourselves. If it offends you then there is a reason that is deeper than any words and it is not because it happened to you.  

I also wanted to add that even I have used the names:
jewbacca (i call my jeep that too)
whodajoo
fawknjoo
fatbrit
shadewhitey
and since noone has registered it yet i will be using sweatback next
please keep in mind that these do not offend my wife or any of our half mexican kids because they all pay their share of our taxes.

Seriously though. it is just a game and if you find stuff like this offensive you should build a wall around yourself and unplug your ethernet cord from your pc and unplug your cable from your tv. Simple. It won't change. Can't change. All you can do is be you and quit being so sensitive about stuff that has nothing to do with you.

Henrod

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2010, 07:49:38 PM »
It is unfortunate that people feel the need to be to crazy. I for one am tired of all the people getting bent out of shape about stuff like this now. It is a different time in our world's history. Extreme bigotry still exist but not at the level it once did. Normally it is now just a lone kid trying to stir up stupidity or some times it is even just someone being dumb and just talking crap to make light of it. Who really cares? One of the worst things you can do is draw attention to idiots. GJ. You succeeded. Although, things will never change unless your generation learns to not label everyone and everything. In fact, the opposite will happen. As ya'll continue to label yourselves and others you create more of a gap. You should step up to where the previous generations have failed. Make light of the labels, get over yourselves, and learn not to get your feelings hurt over some stupid crap. My daughter came home from school and said "dad, this kid made me mad today. He kept calling me a stupid indian." I replied "Why does that bother you? You are an indian and you can't change that. Be proud of who you are. As for being stupid, I hate to break it to you but your grades prove him right on that end. If it bothers you that much maybe you should make an effort to not be stupid" I will not allow any of my kids to feel the need to have society to protect their feelings. Grow up and knuckle down. If something an idiot says hurts you then maybe you need to evaluate yourself to find the reason. If you're Jewish get over it. It happened before your time and the rest of the world stepped up for the Jews of that time. Get over it. If you are black get over it. I didn't enslave anyone. I don't see the color of your skin when I look at you. If you feel that someone owes you for what happened to your great great grandmamma then look at yourself and wonder why you feel that way. Get off your butt and earn your way like everyone else has to. I'm tired of everyone screaming "you owe me". The government of my country has been giving everyone handouts way to long. Quit feeling like you are special cause you are not. I am a middle aged white male who has a steady job while trying to raise 4 kids. I make all my payments on stuff that I owe. I don't buy stuff I can't afford. I read the fine print when doing so. I pay my taxes, work hard at my job, pay for my health care, and try to survive one day at a time yet I am the most hated ethnic, age, social group there is. If it wasn't for me paying my taxes and working hard to provide for my family without asking for a handout and wanting to feel proud that I have earned what I have then the rest of the so called minorities wouldn't get crap from a broke government. Before you call me racist I would suggest you take a look into who and what I represent. My daughter is a registered "american indian" my wife is a "mexican jew", my kids are all "half breeds", my dog is a "fighting dog that kills all kids", and I am a "middle aged white male" that grew up trying to belong to w/e area we so happened to moving to next. Get over yourselves. If it offends you then there is a reason that is deeper than any words and it is not because it happened to you.   

I also wanted to add that even I have used the names:
jewbacca (i call my jeep that too)
whodajoo
fawknjoo
fatbrit
shadewhitey
and since noone has registered it yet i will be using sweatback next
please keep in mind that these do not offend my wife or any of our half mexican kids because they all pay their share of our taxes.

Seriously though. it is just a game and if you find stuff like this offensive you should build a wall around yourself and unplug your ethernet cord from your pc and unplug your cable from your tv. Simple. It won't change. Can't change. All you can do is be you and quit being so sensitive about stuff that has nothing to do with you.

I'm half Mexican and half Jew. You totally offended both halves. I'm srsly guys.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2010, 08:12:08 PM »
Funnay how my name s2gey never offended you considering your 100% gey.

nub

• VM-68
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2010, 09:01:46 PM »
gey

Krzysztof10201

• PGP
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2010, 09:23:49 AM »
Well, I'm not a Jew and none of my family is. I don't even know any from my real life. And no, it doesn't offend me at all, because it wasn't turn against me. But it doesn't mean I should ignore such acts. Personally I think it's ridiculous to ignore it for several reasons.

Flip, you are right. People should get over such childish texts like these presented by me. It only shows low level of mind development of c.ronldo. But look now. It doesn't offend any of us, but it doesn't mean that someone can not be offended by this guy. There was an Israelian, and these words were turned into him. Not every person has such a strong psychical abilities, and nobody has ho have. It just shouldn't have happened.

Next thing. So what, if I get attacked by 10 guys, I should be prepared for it, right? Just because our world is cruel, bad, etc. etc. we should be prepared, because our police suck, because government is silent, because society doesn't want to say a word, right? And, according to you Flip, society should be silent, because such a discussion is below their mind level. It just doesn't fit to them. So what, should we leave each offended guy alone and let saying abusing words widespread?

We should be DOERS - we should do something to change such behaviours, as well by defending abused people as excluding offenders from society to make it better. If there is a society of people, such things shouldn't be left alone without any punishment, because it's just immoral.

And one more thing - publishing antisemitic and nazistic texts is forbidden and punished in many countries, by many governments. Undoubtedly, these screens contain such notes. Althought it's just an Internet society, we should react. That's my opinion.

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2010, 09:53:54 AM »
dude just shut up and go back to pubbing. dont be like MiNiGuNs and take everything so seroius, this guy is just trying to make people laugh thats all. now stop crying about this, if you see him in a server just leave and go to a different one if it bugs you so much. and y'all know i got the BEST name JEW-OVEN ya sick, now don't go all serious on me krzysztof10201 its just a name lol in real life i dont really hate jews, blacks, mexicans , or any other race, i just thought the name was a cool online name. so yeah just let him be. Its not like hes gunna keep it up if you put him in his place i bet he will shut up. and i strongly agree with flip in his last little paragraph, for the first time.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 07:19:54 PM by CheMiCal »

zimtstern

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2010, 01:45:48 PM »
dude just shut up and go back to pubbing. dont be like MiNiGuNs and take everything so seroius, this guy is just trying to make people laugh thats all. now stop crying about this, if you see him in a server just leave and go to a different one if it bugs you so much. and y'all know i got the BEST name JEW-OVEN ya sick, now don't go all serious on me krzysztof10201 its just a name lol in real life i dont really hate jews, blacks, mexicans , or any other race, i just thought the name was a cool online name. so yeah just let him be not like hes gunna keep it up if you put him in his place i bet he will shut up. and i strongly agree with flip in his last little paragraph for the first time.

gotta agree with chemical dem juden.

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2010, 07:20:36 PM »
ahahahah zimt <3

Krzysztof10201

• PGP
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2010, 05:21:43 AM »
I feel a bit misunderstood :S looks like you should read more carefully chemical :S

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2010, 02:28:49 PM »
No, you just really don't get it is all.

Krzysztof10201

• PGP
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2010, 03:10:25 PM »
Well, ok. I won't say anything another time. But YOU really don't get it. I guess that if someone abuses or punches another guy next to you, you will probably do nothing, because you will be scared of being too involved in other's problems. You will be scared to be taken by others for a stupid children. Congratulations, you're clever as hell. But I don't want to meet such guys like you two in my real life. They're just helpless when someone needs help and when I ask them for help, they will probably get me involved in a stupid discussion like: Is there any sense to help me? And it's likely that they would convince me I don't need any help, I'm strong as hell, independent and I can go to hell with myself. Everything with disappointing smile on their face and with think like: What a stupid excretory opening, he has such abnormal problem. But the problem will still exist. But you can go, free and without any luggage of embarassment, you've done your job well. You are clear. Nothing more to say. Have fun, play more, don't care about me and about anyone in your life. No need to reply, guys.

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2010, 03:43:40 PM »
if you're this hurt over this unplug your internet and not play online games. you are just some random kid who takes stuff way too serious. its friken digital paitball 2. not the court room, so leave it alone and just goshdarn ignore all the other people or simple uninstall this game and leave. when you play online games you come across many of cases like this its just how it works so just IGNORE IT, there is no point on trying to get poeple to do anything becuase it's not important. you'e just an idiot.

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2010, 04:29:08 PM »
I say everyone just blame fl1p and forget about the rest....   :)

Krzysztof10201

• PGP
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2010, 04:41:35 PM »
Just have fun, chemical. Deal with it, have fun and if you don't want to notice it, just shut up. Because nothing happened, right?

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2010, 06:59:37 PM »
Nevermind, I blame Krzysztof10201, his name is racist to me and I am very offended by him.... :(

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2010, 10:51:47 PM »
hey idiot just call 911 or the FBI becuase no one gives 2 excrements about your thought's os just stop taking this so surious, you really need to go see a doctor if this hurt's you so much. its annoying seeing these retarded pointless posts on forums, no one cares what you think so just quit the game if it makes you cry.

Krzysztof10201

• PGP
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2010, 06:05:18 AM »
Shut up. Never asked u. This case was aimed to admins. Just go away idiots.