Author Topic: Has anyone ever done...  (Read 1968 times)

Pepperoni

• PGP
Has anyone ever done...
« on: July 31, 2010, 12:04:33 PM »
A map that is a stadium?  Not like soccer, but an actual deathmatch map with maybe an outer ring around the field/court, with concessions and stuff,  and maybe spawns in locker rooms?

Another idea I had is for a siege map.  Players start out in a submarine and come up from underwater to lay siege on a beach, or maybe the other way around. Maybe the sub is replaced by an underwater cave.

T3RR0R15T

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
Re: Has anyone ever done...
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2010, 12:18:39 PM »
There is an hockey stadium, that is a little bit like u want. But i don't know the mapname.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2010, 01:24:47 PM »
the map callofduty is kinda like what you want with the submarine... attackers start in the water and have to rush the beach

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2010, 01:28:42 PM »
ugh dont make siege maps no one likes them, make maps that people will enjoy.

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2010, 02:49:38 PM »
ugh dont make siege maps no one likes them, make maps that people will enjoy.

Just because you don't enjoy them doesn't mean everyone doesn't... You can't speak on everyones behalf..

RoBiNandL!nk

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2010, 08:03:55 PM »
I love siege and the idea of some KOTH maps... they just have to work... I've played KOTH in a match it was hella fun..

Zorchenhimer

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2010, 10:00:36 PM »
There is an hockey stadium, that is a little bit like u want. But i don't know the mapname.

I remember that one.  It was small, and I don't even think it was finished.  Well, the version I played anyway.

A map that is a stadium?  Not like soccer, but an actual deathmatch map with maybe an outer ring around the field/court, with concessions and stuff,  and maybe spawns in locker rooms?

I was actually thinking of doing this exact thing a year or two ago.  Never got past the brainstorming stage though.  :P

Pepperoni

• PGP
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2010, 06:45:42 PM »
I just need to learn how to build maps and do this stuff myself :\

Chef-Killer

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2010, 09:38:26 AM »
I would begin with very easy and different maps before planning bigger projects :)