Author Topic: My Server says NET_GetPacket: WSAECONNRESET  (Read 1858 times)

Kels0

• PGP
My Server says NET_GetPacket: WSAECONNRESET
« on: August 14, 2010, 03:26:14 PM »
what does NET_GetPacket: WSAECONNRESET mean and  is there any way in going and fixing this so i can use my server?

Kels0

• PGP
Re: My Server says NET_GetPacket: WSAECONNRESET
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2010, 10:04:16 AM »
Is it because my Ip Address ends with a .3 doesnt that mean that my ip address is always changing? and if so is there anyway to change that? or no?

ViciouZ

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2010, 10:27:15 AM »
Are you trying to connect to your server on the same port you are hosting it on, are you hosting more than one server.

Kels0

• PGP
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2010, 11:25:40 AM »
no im not hosting any other server lol i cant even get one to work :D but i put the port as the port the server says it says 27900 so i put the exception on my firewall saying its paintball.exe and the port is 27900 and it just keeps saying Wsaeconnreset lol i have no clue what it means

Kels0

• PGP
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2010, 05:17:42 PM »
Ok i finally got it up and running. but i still have one problem with it. im trying to get my server to allow me to change it from public mode and match mode so i can allow ppl to use my server for matches. and i can change it to match mode easily but when i try to change it to public mode it tells me the cvars aren't set. and i have gone into them and changed them numerous times

Kels0

• PGP
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2010, 12:00:11 PM »
and now everytime i startup the server sometimes it will show up on the serverlist but not all the time. sry im a n00b with servers lol

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2010, 05:44:11 AM »
Don't bother playing round with match/public modes.  Either have it as a match server or a public server.  Means you just have all the configurations in one file, and isn't changing round.

As for not showing up on the list, try inputting 'setmaster dplogin.com' into the server window.  Even though its in the config by default, I find that sometimes works.