Author Topic: demo requests: shk  (Read 6617 times)

vEq

• PGP
demo requests: shk
« on: September 04, 2010, 04:09:13 AM »
4.09 at about 12 pm
map: lockout

shockwave

• 68 Carbine

Foxhound

• Autococker
Re: demo requests: shk
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2010, 07:35:10 PM »
I am sorry Shockwave. Please forgive me.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 07:48:35 PM by Foxhound »

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2010, 10:49:56 PM »
holy excrement foxhound still trying to get us banned. he dosn't hack leave him alone my god. HAHA ITS SO OBVIOUS i don't see nothing wrong in that demo. grow up and stop complaining. you wana go see a obvious "HACK" demo go watch MuFF's on zpar, still haven't seen anything about that and thats bs.

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2010, 11:21:31 PM »
i think its quite obvious as well, imo the demo of muff doesn't compare to this.

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2010, 11:30:50 PM »
he dosn't hack leave him alone my god.
if he didn't hack i dont think you'd get so emotional about this. also if we could just take peoples word for it we wouldn't be banning any one at all.  i mean jits took muff's word for it and he still banned him eventually.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2010, 11:32:09 PM »
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 07:48:44 PM by Foxhound »

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2010, 01:34:53 AM »
getting emotional lmfao are you serious? i'm just sick of seeing shk, me and myers getting demo requested constantly. don't you guys know yet after 300 demo requests WE DONT HACK. and i strongly recommend you stick to your merry little counter strike fox.

Delphi

• Committee Member
  • VM-68
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2010, 09:10:29 AM »
Did not watch the whole video on vimeo(those sounds are crap.) but I know what you mean at 9:20 and srsly you wasted time of my life.
Two options:
1. Ever heard of voice recon and the word "incoming"?
2. Mere chance.
But it is definitely not a prove for a wh.

idias

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2010, 10:03:57 AM »
Well at the beginning you can tell he doesn't wallhack, he lines spots that are obvious and everyone goes there.

@Foxhoud: At 9:20 that didn't show anything, he hid behind a wall lining a guy, who went through to grab and he didn't even see him. There were a couple weird shots but everyone lines spots or plus attacks corners so nothing suspicious... Either he was trying hard to disguise it or he wasn't at all, so many times where sTn guys were just above or under him and he was spraying around with no clue of where they were at.

EDIT: I'm saying there were suspicious times, but that wasn't one of those... Idias <3's Riddick
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 10:58:25 AM by idias »

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2010, 10:48:23 AM »
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 07:48:55 PM by Foxhound »

idias

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2010, 10:53:27 AM »
Cool story bro.
How about you just stick to trying to get him banned.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2010, 12:05:40 PM »
haha its so obvious, myers if you even try to stick up for him this time...

Well apparently all the other demos he's had are obvious too, in your opinion. But you're posting on a public forum so yes I'm going to say my opinion on it. You can say 'OH YOU'RE DEFENDING HIM CAUSE HE'S IN YOUR CLAN' - but if you don't want opinions from people in the community then leave it in your IRC channel where all of you guys can go on about how he hacks.

First off, the demo itself did not look bad to me. The video gwb made had parts that yes look bad. But, you have to realize the map - If you respawn high there's 2 possibilities where the other team can come out of, so you spray them. He was right maybe 50% of the time on that. Then if you respawn low, you spray across which is really the only line you can have. I see plenty of sprays on a small map with limited lining spots and voice recon (Which yes they did do).

I certainly see how you would find it suspicious, well for 1 because you already think he hacks so you treat every moment way worse then it should be treated. And 2 since there's only really 1 line if your low, and 2 if your high, your more then likely going to hit people before they appear on your screen, so when you do watch it with wall hacks it does look bad.

i think its quite obvious as well, imo the demo of muff doesn't compare to this.

Actually MuFF's demo DOES compare because it's an accusation of speedhacks. So it's less 'opinionated' on the person and more noticeable to just watch. Accusations of wallhacks are usually viewed different based on what you think of the player. But then again that's why the committee is a group of 10 people, so you get multiple opinions before a ban is set.

Just mad that I play games that cost money. Start woodchippin' too and maybe you will make enough to buy a real game.

I laughed really hard. We're all jealous that you spend your time not only on dp, but also on other games you spend your money on! How exciting. Then the solid woodchippin' reference to shockwave because that's his job, just hilarious! You're such a comedian! I mean I definately wish the money I make from work goes to paid games so I can brag about it! lmfao.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2010, 12:52:46 PM »
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 07:49:04 PM by Foxhound »

MrPeach

• VM-68
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2010, 01:48:38 PM »
It isn't looks like wh for me....

The best moment:
Veq: u ff!

Btw. Where can i donwload this sounds?

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2010, 08:19:54 PM »
But then again that's why the committee is a group of 10 people, so you get multiple opinions before a ban is set.

the most suspicious moment in the video is him shooting at people on the other side of the wall. not aiming for an opening of a door, actually shooting right at them as if he can see them.  he also changes position when people start moving closer to where they will be able to shoot him, while they are through a wall.  with out seeing them he wouldn't be able to know they were moving position, especially a fraction of a second after they start moving.   also, after the other team mentions him maybe using wall hacks he starts playing almost as if he turned wall hacks off.

doesn't mean they can't be cool with the person in question and letting them slide by because of that.  for instance jitspoe didnt ban muff when he saw he was hacking he just took his word for it.  sure later he actually did but that the fact of the matter remains, a committee can be corrupt.  even if it was a democratic system where all the players got to voice their opinion, the majority rule could easily be biased. since you want multiple opinions, the majority of dp thinks you hack!!!  so if the majority should rule i think we should bypass the committee and just ban you guys any ways.  

also myers, i like how i start talking about a hack i think shk used and with out telling you what it was  or describing it you guessed it. hmmm....little insider info eh?  perhaps i was/have been right.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 08:43:00 AM by gonass »

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2010, 01:18:55 AM »
t he also changes position when people start moving closer to where they will be able to shoot him, while they are through a wall.  with out seeing them he wouldn't be able to know they were moving position, especially a fraction of a second after they start moving.   

exactly what i said and its true. hes walling just a matter of time...

ViciouZ

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2010, 05:08:46 AM »
also myers, i like how i start talking about a hack i think shk used and with out telling you what it was  or describing it you guessed it. hmmm....little insider info eh?  perhaps i was/have been right.

Are you serious? Speedhacks are obvious, aimbots are obvious, the only thing you could be accusing him of is wallhacks.

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2010, 11:34:36 AM »
Are you serious? Speedhacks are obvious, aimbots are obvious, the only thing you could be accusing him of is wallhacks.
viciouz that was actually referring to a speed hack in the discussion i had with myers. he thinks muff used one also

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2010, 12:59:12 PM »

the fact of the matter remains, a committee can be corrupt.  even if it was a democratic system where all the players got to voice their opinion, the majority rule could easily be biased. since you want multiple opinions, the majority of dp thinks you hack!!!  so if the majority should rule i think we should bypass the committee and just ban you guys any ways. 

So what you are saying is you want vigilante justice? Bypass the jury and overrule the judge and do what you want anyway? In the immortal words of nub - "cool story, hanzel"

This is why there IS a committee AND judge Jitspoe. I wish you would quit talking for "most of the community". Let them speak for themselves. If YOU believe he hacks why not put forth the effort to provide some proof instead of random accusations about what he/she said. Better yet why not talk to "most of the community" and have them bar shk from matching? Can't hack you if you don't accept the match right? In the past, even when someone has been detected with cheat detection, people still matched them while they were banned in private servers. Most of these people who matched the banned individuals would be the ones who accused them in the first place. Really? Have "most of the community" do something that takes personal dedication and a initiative on their part and see how that works out for you.