Author Topic: Hackusation: shk  (Read 12406 times)

MyeRs

• Autococker
Hackusation: shk
« on: September 11, 2010, 11:08:27 AM »
Well it's this time of week again, shk got accused of wallhacking again and gwb made a video with penix enabled. This time was in a league match on Indune[no tele] - a small 1 path map in a 3v3. In this particular match there was plenty of camping for both sides [demo will show my point] - so, ignoring mid for the most part, spamming nades and lining is all that really happened. Entering base on this map, your going to spray everything because its small and stuff, and seeing lines/hearing jumping is very useful on a map like this.

Now, one other things I'd like people to know prior to watching the demo. During this match and every match that is [CC] vs >o.O< - CC takes remote screenshots [the committee screenshots] atleast once if not more per map. They automatically send to jitspoe.

Also - if you look on www.banterous.co.uk you'll see shk has 4 downloads on his indune demo. [as of right now]. So people are going on about how he hacks because of a video gwb made with penix enabled. So now the demo and the vimeo video. Watch the demo prior to the penix'd version. The penix'd version you'll see people on the other side of the walls he's lining but it's indune in a 3v3, if theres in base theres 2 rooms they can be in.

Demo: http://www.banterous.co.uk/index.php?page=demo&id=353

Video: http://vimeo.com/14873900

I understand that me being his clanmate makes my opinion less relevant to most. But the times I was given made me just plain out laugh. I admit theres maybe 4 'odd' or 'suspicious' times, but about half are recon of those.

These are the times Riddick gave me [with my opinion next to it]

[11:56] <Riddick> 1st 10 seconds - bix is running in shooting, you can see the spray.
[11:56] <Riddick> 4:01 - They line in main, he lines out. I revive main and am getting shot out + recon.
[11:56] <Riddick> 5:17 - He creeps out and is spraying the bridge, then Riddick jumps into it.
[11:56] <Riddick> 7 mins - He nades they main and sprays it?
[11:57] <Riddick> all vimeo time
[11:57] <Riddick> 15:42 - What? He nades in, sprays in. did I miss something?
[11:57] <Riddick> 14:40 - He has recon... yet he still did nothing wrong? he nades their flag.
[11:59] <Riddick> 16:44 - Recon + he sprayed the main room to flag and jusu was standing there?
[11:58] <GoNAsS> 615 blatant - He crawls under and gets shot, wouldn't it be more the guy who found him that seems bad?

That is my opinion. Whats yours? I posted it here because it got annoying seeing Riddick in every channel posting the video and attempting to convince everyone he hacks. So that's my opinion, i'm aware it will differ from alot of peoples. I want people to view the actual demo, I think they'll find it really isn't bad.

Potentially more to come?!?!

[12:09] <Riddick> hes getting banned
[12:09] <Riddick> :(
[12:10] <Riddick> gwb is going to look at you and chemicals next
[12:10] <Riddick> might get a 2fer
[12:10] <Riddick> maybe even a 3fer

EDIT:
7mins - Riddick told me its when he changes his line to the guy on the box. If you watch his demo not the penix'd version, he has no clue a guy is there. He doesn't raise his line for no reason, he raises it to shoot the automag boxes.

ViciouZ

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
Re: Hackusation: shk
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2010, 11:19:50 AM »
Suspicious video times (vimeo playback not game clock)
4:25
13:30 - probably just recon
19:30
20:10 - doesnt move until player appears -- could easily be recon though

Doesn't really look like hacking to me, just some luck, recon and good play. There are only a few suspicious points, and lots of places that would just be dumb things to do if he had walls, even if he was trying to conceal them.

JUICEY

• VM-68
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2010, 11:28:11 AM »
I watched the demo + the video, and I really don't see anything that would make me say he hacks. He's one of the best players. I wont lie I see a few suspicious moments but I really don't see anything that would make me change my opinion about him not hacking.

Myles

• VM-68
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2010, 11:32:12 AM »
I dont see anything that shows he hacks. A couple of the times his teammates are dead so he has recon. shks demos have been requested more than anyone, Im pretty sure we would know if he hacked by now..

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2010, 11:39:33 AM »
Why do you care so much if he doesn't hack? Taking the time to type this whole rant out. Worthless.

If he hacks, pathetic. If not, Idc.

idias

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2010, 12:08:19 PM »
Riddick told me a couple times but I'm gonna use the ones myers and ViciouZ have in their posts.
My oppinion regarding the times:

0:10 -  Bix is spraying, he just sees the shot direction and shoots him, you can tell he changes hands.
4:01 -  Both Vanity and MyeRs had just revived so they probably just told him where he was at + shots direction.
4:25 -  In the actual demo shockwave actually sees him.
5:17 -  He lines over the box, people either creep it or get on top of it, Riddick got on top of it and got shot.
7:00 - If not mid it's kind of obvious you're either base or main, so he nades it and lines it.
13:30 - Weird.
14:40 - Nothing wrong.
15:42 - When you're in base the spots you're at are limited most people get in the corner boxes, sit flag, sit behind the box by flag... Nothing weird IMO
19:30 - Suspicious but not that many places to be at.
20:10 - One of his teammates is dead = recon.

I was there at the time of the match and didn't really see anything weird (I took note of the 2 weird times in zpar but I don't know where I put it at...)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Cola: True, but Riddick and others clearly do to take the time to do this vimeo vid and to PM me daily telling me that shk hacks.

<Riddick> [08:07] <CheMiCaL> thats
 <Riddick> [08:07] <MyeRs> europeans.
 <Riddick> [08:07] <MyeRs> have faith.
 <Riddick> [08:07] <CheMiCaL> the only way u can win
 <Riddick> [08:07] <MyeRs> Allstarz/Europeans
 <Riddick> [08:07] <CheMiCaL> you're upset
 <Riddick> [08:07] <CheMiCaL> about losing
 <Riddick> lmfao
 <Riddick> only way we can win is if they get banned
 <Riddick> basically just admitted he hacks

That was also in the vids description and I just think its funny... That shows nothing. They just say that thats the reason you're taking this so seriously in order to get shk banned. When you think someone hacks every little move they do looks way worse then it actually is. I admit there are some really suspicious times but overall it doesn't LOOK like he hacks.

Hint: Look at his zpar11_beta demo, some moments look like speedhacks to me, and maybe bix's but his I'm not so sure.

EDIT: Shk told me to put this here:   http://www.speedyshare.com/files/24208260/idiasspeedzpar.dm2
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 05:07:35 PM by idias »

joonas

• VM-68
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2010, 12:35:06 PM »
There is no way for Shockwave to have wallhacked all this time if this is how he plays while using it. I'm suggesting that there's a huge mental strain involved and that he'd have stopped playing pb2 by now if he had.

Delphi

• Committee Member
  • VM-68
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2010, 12:39:28 PM »
in this edition of shks adventures he's in a League match and cheating as well.
now if this doesn't get shk banned, there's a problem with the people jitspoe has put into place to make sure cheating doesn't run free.
Slander.

Shks demo is not suspicious. I have watched it before I watched the video on vimeo and there was no moment where i would say he hacks. Yes on vimeo it looks as he would use a wh in some moments but you will find such suspicious moments on every demo recorded on indune with penix enabled.
Please stop posting a demo request/vimeo video after every match you lost. If it was a demo on a map like pbcup_renoir and he would know every round where the enemy was without getting recon - ok - but srsly Indune?... grow up guys.

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2010, 02:27:07 PM »
its not suspicious, its blatant.  we can't take half  of you peoples word for it because you're all friends of shk.  this video to me is even more suspicious than the one of the lock out.

and myers, if he has nothing to hide why even bother with all of this?  you seem to go to great lengths trying to convince every one that he's not hacking.  the majority of this community believes he does.

also myers, some thing you've not made comment on is how he moves when a player is coming in from around the wall.  with out being able to see them through the wall its very unlikely he'd know.  recon can only go so far and it takes recon a second to go through.  

let me also bring to every one's attention that shk's been banned for hacking before.  if there's been a trend on dp its that hackers usually repeat their actions.

SkaDooSh

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2010, 04:34:12 PM »
the majority of this community believes he does.

Are you seeing posts that I'm not? This thread asks people in the community to post their opinion about the video/demo. All I can see is people saying its not suspicious to them. I agree with Delphi's post 100%

Doesn't really look like hacking to me, just some luck, recon and good play.
I watched the demo + the video, and I really don't see anything that would make me say he hacks.
I dont see anything that shows he hacks.
There is no way for Shockwave to have wallhacked all this time if this is how he plays while using it.
I admit there are some really suspicious times but overall I doesn't LOOK like he hacks.
Shks demo is not suspicious.

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2010, 05:44:17 PM »
they didn't post it skadoosh

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2010, 05:44:27 PM »
actually they did, when they requested his demo all those times.

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2010, 05:45:49 PM »
also a few people you quoted skadoosh are friends with shk, of course they're sticking up for him. 

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2010, 05:47:48 PM »
. All I can see is people saying its not suspicious to them. I agree with Delphi's post 100%

you obv read my post because you quoted it, i said it is suspicious yet you say all you see is people saying its not.  so skadoosh as far as im concerned you can no longer put any thing valid in to this subject.  you've already contradicted your self.
also, it appears skadoosh is part of the "shk crew".  since he has very close ties his arguments are not valid and he should not be allowed to vote on ban

also, half of them didnt explain why its not suspicious they just said that its not.  i've gone in to detail on how it is so which should be listened to? mine of course

viciouz, i will make a list of all the suspicious times but you might as well just assume my list will be every second of the match.  not even a minute in to it i can point out suspicious moments
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 06:31:57 PM by gonass »

idias

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2010, 06:32:40 PM »
i said it is suspicious yet you say all you see is people saying its not.  so skadoosh as far as im concerned you can no longer put any thing valid in to this subject.  you've already contradicted your self.
Could you please explain that a little bit better, a big little. What Rico said, and I quote "Are you seeing posts that I'm not? This thread asks people in the community to post their opinion about the video/demo. All I can see is people saying its not suspicious to them." -- Where did he contradict himself in that? When he says all I can see he means a majority of people has a different opinion because you said "the majority of this community thinks he does"

also, half of them didnt explain why its not suspicious they just said that its not.  i've gone in to detail on how it is so which should be listened to? mine of course
I didn't and I'm not really shk's buddy so you can't say I'm biased.

SkaDooSh

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2010, 09:22:57 PM »
All I stated was that you claim "the majority of the community" finds it suspicious, yet almost everyone who has posted on this thread says otherwise. Tell "the majority" to come post their opinion here. Sure there are people sticking up for him, but there are also some "out to get him".

Go watch every other demo of Indune that was played this week, mine included, and you will see "suspicious" times. Delphi nailed it.
Yes on vimeo it looks as he would use a wh in some moments but you will find such suspicious moments on every demo recorded on indune with penix enabled.

Didn't know I was apart of the "shk crew", but cool!

Btw, there's a button called "modify" to prevent posting 4 times in a row.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2010, 01:21:59 AM »
btw he can double triple quadruple post if he darn well pleases. ill stick up for my team mate and friend too.

Rocky

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2010, 04:27:30 AM »
hmm watched first 10minutes and saw absolutely nothing there..

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2010, 11:47:46 AM »
All I stated was that you claim "the majority of the community" finds it suspicious, yet almost everyone who has posted on this thread says otherwise. Tell "the majority" to come post their opinion here. Sure there are people sticking up for him, but there are also some "out to get him".

Go watch every other demo of Indune that was played this week, mine included, and you will see "suspicious" times. Delphi nailed it.
Didn't know I was apart of the "shk crew", but cool!

Btw, there's a button called "modify" to prevent posting 4 times in a row.

and theres also a button called post where i can post another idea in a separate one, only difference is you have to scroll down some more. 

idias i already explained the contradiction once to you on irc and also its right there in his post.

skadoosh, its more about how many suspicious moments.  a couple can slide but, as i stated, shks got many suspicious moments, which make up the whole video imo. also,  skadoosh a lot of them have already posted on the forums before saying they believe he uses hacks.  i mean look at how many demo requests he gets.

as i said before, its not about just how he lines its also about how he moved when enemies start to come closer.  he moves as if he know's exactly where they're coming from and when they're coming.  recon can only be slightly descriptive while keeping it short and simple so that they get it in time. 

like i told myers on irc, when i used to hear people say they think some one is using a hack, such as wall hacks or an aim bot, i asked them how they could tell because i couldn't.  their reply was always "you'd have to use one or see a video of some one using one to be able to tell".  after watching his demo videos with out penix on and with it on i'm thoroughly convinced that he uses wall hacks.
i used to vouch for shk, because i believed he didn't.  after seeing these i changed my opinion, which shk told me many others have done the same.  many others used to not believe he hacked but have changed their opinion.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2010, 12:43:58 PM »
Gonass,

First of all, if you want to be picky, Skadoosh simply stated the fact. Which is....  THIS THREAD WAS MADE FOR PEOPLE TO GIVE AN OPINION ON THIS PARTICULAR DEMO.

If you find it hard to understand Skadoosh's post then I can help you break it down. Simply scroll to the top of the thread and count how many people that have posted in favor of shk not hacking in this particular demo. You stated everyone in the community thinks he hacks. If you want to be specific you are the one who is confused or didn't put enough info in your initial post for others to understand YOU. This thread is about him hacking this demo. The "community" that has replied in THIS thread has said he wasn't hacking in this demo.

If you want to call my clanmates out on being part of the shk crew I would advise you to do your research prior to your accusations. There is a large love/hate relationship between our two teams. Do I believe shk hacks? On some days. I also was his primary supporter for the longest time when everyone blamed s2k for doing a witch hunt on him. Is shk good? yes. Most GOOD players can react in indune this way. Go watch team-x vs. starz. Plenty of "suspicious" times there. I would simply call it being out classed on indune.

This demo? Absolutely not. Simple as that. There is one non-shkcrew (congrats for having a crew shk, although I call it the myerscrew) that agrees with the thread creator that shk is not hacking in this demo.

*I forgot to ask...   Can I be part of the crew now?