Author Topic: Request: juiicy demo  (Read 7585 times)

Justinph5

• Autococker
Request: juiicy demo
« on: October 26, 2010, 07:33:02 PM »
Wobluda that happened at this time^

shockwave

• 68 Carbine
Re: Request: juiicy demo
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2010, 08:46:07 PM »
nothing suspicious...lock the thread

If you continue on this path in order to annoy other users of this forum I will have no choice but to take action. Only warning you shall get.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 07:20:41 PM by flip »

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2010, 08:50:38 PM »
Moderator I also request that you delete any comments shk makes in this thread please.

DuDe

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2010, 10:44:02 PM »
Shockwave, please stop coming into every thread causing trouble.

MOFO

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2010, 01:16:12 AM »
rofl. dont worry about who i am. and dont get your panties in a bunch

Cut it out or you will receive a forum ban to match the amount of time remaining on your game ban. Your only warning.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 07:22:28 PM by flip »

dystro

• Stingray
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2010, 06:53:51 AM »
OrGaZMo/VaGue/Cartoon/MOFO, flathead (68922)
Reason: Multiple accounts, Cheat/mod detected
Created: 2010-03-11 20:02:21, Modified: 2010-10-14 13:07:25, Expires: 2011-04-21 20:12:23
Days Left: 176.6

that's who he is, just another banned kid trolling forums.  come back in half a year

cusoman

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2010, 08:51:07 AM »
I remember juiicy telling me you weren't serious about your in-game request, so he doesn't realize you want it.  I will tell him to check the forums :)

- Cusoman

JUICEY

• VM-68
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2010, 12:58:26 PM »
I already saw this and the only reason he wants my demo is because he wants to make one of those stupid youtube videos showing 'aimbot'. I am not going to give my demo just because of one stupid shot that may of seemed like an aimbot. lock this thread or ban me from the game because i am not giving my demo. pce

DuDe

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2010, 01:05:20 PM »
Well even if he makes one of those videos why does it matter if you don't use anything?

JUICEY

• VM-68
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2010, 01:11:27 PM »
because i dont want to be shown in a video featuring aimbot even if im not actually using it. lmfao. Plus he doesnt even give us a reason why he wants my demo, and i made a simple shot.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2010, 02:36:24 PM »
If it's truly worth requesting, the person who is requesting should post 'their' or a 'teammates' demo, stating suspected times, and what is suspected. If you want a demo then put the effort, half of these requests... well way more then half turn out to be absolutely nothing. If people had to actually rewatch their demo and post the times they might notice is wasn't as bad as it seemed when they were in the match. 

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2010, 03:37:10 PM »
because i dont want to be shown in a video featuring aimbot even if im not actually using it. lmfao. Plus he doesnt even give us a reason why he wants my demo, and i made a simple shot.

You got it all wrong. That's just not how it works.

If you have nothing to hide, just give up the demo. Simple as that. The more you beat around the bush and throw out excuses, the more guillty you make yourself look.

vMT

• PGP
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2010, 05:17:21 PM »
juiicy doesnt hack. hes just good and no one ever thinks or thought he was.

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2010, 05:40:50 PM »
Juiicy you asked for my pp1 demo in game, I've been ready and willing to give up that demo if you asked for it. Why are you not able to give up the demo when I request it twice in the game, and even tell you to hit arecord before I ask you the second time.

An option that has ALWAYS been available to people is to give your demo to just the committee, that way I can't do anything with it, and you should have no more concern, since all the issues you've raised will be tossed out the window. Committee I ask that you get the demo from him and look at it then.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2010, 06:40:35 PM »
Let us make it official then. This committee member would like your demo. I also want your demo Justin. Give us each of your demos and let us be done with it. If not, I will request a ban through the committee. If neither of you truly have nothing to hide give them up. I for one am sick and tired of the double standards. You all know that your demos are subject to reviewing. If you want to be a tard and either.....
1) Refuse to hand over a demo to someone when requested (can be giving solely to a committee member) or
2) Keep making request time and again of the same individuals after numerous demo request, which have been complied with,....

The committee will have no choice but to start getting involved with these things, which will start resulting in ban times if I can persuade the rest of the committee the validity of my argument.

Allowing your fellow players to review your demo makes our job easier. If someone has nothing to hide then why not comply? If you really think someone is hacking, then how hard is it to post your demo and supply a valid time and point? If we deem it reviewable then we will enforce the demo request which will result in a ban when not given. Simple as that. I believe a month vacation should work. Any committee members want to concur with this in public?

Olbaid

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2010, 06:56:57 PM »
which will start resulting in ban times if I can persuade the rest of the committee the validity of my argument.

Shouldn't be hard to do.

JUICEY

• VM-68
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2010, 06:58:44 PM »
Juiicy you asked for my pp1 demo in game, I've been ready and willing to give up that demo if you asked for it. Why are you not able to give up the demo when I request it twice in the game, and even tell you to hit arecord before I ask you the second time.

An option that has ALWAYS been available to people is to give your demo to just the committee, that way I can't do anything with it, and you should have no more concern, since all the issues you've raised will be tossed out the window. Committee I ask that you get the demo from him and look at it then.

Was kidding

Let us make it official then. This committee member would like your demo. I also want your demo Justin. Give us each of your demos and let us be done with it. If not, I will request a ban through the committee. If neither of you truly have nothing to hide give them up. I for one am sick and tired of the double standards. You all know that your demos are subject to reviewing. If you want to be a tard and either.....
1) Refuse to hand over a demo to someone when requested (can be giving solely to a committee member) or
2) Keep making request time and again of the same individuals after numerous demo request, which have been complied with,....

The committee will have no choice but to start getting involved with these things, which will start resulting in ban times if I can persuade the rest of the committee the validity of my argument.

Allowing your fellow players to review your demo makes our job easier. If someone has nothing to hide then why not comply? If you really think someone is hacking, then how hard is it to post your demo and supply a valid time and point? If we deem it reviewable then we will enforce the demo request which will result in a ban when not given. Simple as that. I believe a month vacation should work. Any committee members want to concur with this in public?

Ban me

Thanks.

DuDe

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2010, 06:59:31 PM »
So you must be hiding something if you would rather take a ban than give up your demo...

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2010, 06:59:31 PM »
Quick question. If we asked for demo mid match, then they come here and say it didn't record, how is that dealt with? They were given the chance to make sure the demo was properly recording and refused to comply.

coLa

• Autococker
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2010, 07:00:17 PM »

get off his sack and go get some fresh air.