Author Topic: Server Help  (Read 1224 times)

obesebuddha

• PGP
Server Help
« on: May 04, 2006, 11:03:30 PM »
I Done all the stuff it told me to do on that how to make server but it is not on the server browser and me and my friends want to play on my server australian terrorist please help me sum 1 ?

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Re: Server Help
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2006, 07:54:38 AM »
http://dpball.com/serverlist.php -- is your IP on the list?  If so, you probably have a router or firewall blocking connections.

Br55HiT

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2006, 06:05:52 PM »
If you have a Link systems router.  Start the server and go into dpball.  Then the server should show up on your list so go into it.  Then look in the server window and it should say (your name) connected then an ip address.  Write down the ip address and close dpball and the server.  Go to your internet browser and put the ip address in the address box.  When you hit go a login box should come up.  There is no username and the password is admin.  Then a screen should come up like welcome to linksys and stuff like that.  Look for the tab at the top for PORT FORWARDING.  Click it and a new screen should come up with rows of boxes and stuff.  There in the first row put under application Paintball 2.  Then 27910 to 27910 then both for the drop down box and check enable.  In the box for the last digits of the ip address put the last digits from the ip address you put in the server browser.  Then hit save and restart your computer.  If that doesn't work and the last digit you put in for your ip address is 1 try 100 instead then save and restart.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2006, 02:31:54 PM by Hitman007007 »

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2006, 07:31:41 PM »
hitman, that gives almost no information on what to do at all.

You should review how you make posts on this forum.