Author Topic: im back  (Read 1134 times)

the_DAMIEN

• PGP
im back
« on: November 27, 2010, 04:49:51 PM »
I used to play alot like 4-5 years ago under the name DAMIEN. I guess someone else is using it now so I'm playing as thedamien. Anyone still around that used to play?

P!nk

• Autococker
Re: im back
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2010, 05:57:16 PM »
Hello! The forums are rather like a cemetery now (hence the lack of replies!), I'm sure you can get your fantabulous global login name back if you want it, though.

I'm still raging over this identity thief.

How's your brother?

Ohh, just remembered a random post:
And then we have many different groups of people who all have different ideas on how they think the game should go:
- The anti-change people, who think the game should have stayed exactly like it was in QWPB.
- The skill-oriented people, who think the game should be all about individual skill and not about teamwork or strategy.
- The teamwork/strategy people, who think the game should reward teamwork over raw individual skill.
- The no-think players, who say any map where they can't sit in one spot and have every enemy player pass in front of their nose so they can shoot at them sucks.
- The sim players, who want the game to accurately represent realistic paintball play.
- The fast-paced action players, who want lots of trick jumps and vast areas of bunny-hop friendly terrain.
- The non-players, who don't really play anymore, but still have plenty to say about why they don't play, and what they think would make the game more enjoyable so they would play.

Would you say you fall into that group now? ;)

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2010, 01:28:01 AM »
Sounds like me

Arnas

• PGP
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2010, 01:25:32 PM »
how this play