Author Topic: DP Shirts are back  (Read 2495 times)

T3RR0R15T

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
DP Shirts are back
« on: December 13, 2010, 01:29:53 PM »
The original* paintball shirts are back ;D

There are two styles. The first one (the "Digital Paint: Paintball 2"-Logo) is called "DP Logo" and the second one (jumping guy made with many binary numbers) is called "Binary".

The original t-shirt (which were sold by jitspoe a few years ago) has both styles. "DP Logo" on the front side and "Binary" on the back side.
There are also shirts with only one style, if you don't have so much money or like it more.

The shop has many different items (shirts, polos, bags, caps,...) in a lot of sizes and colors. If you miss something special, write it here :)

Everything is made with a shop from shirtcity®, so they give support for the website, shop system and articles. Only the design and styles are our part. Maybe the gift codes from them works also.

Link: http://shop.otb-server.de
You can choose your country in the right top corner.

A very very big thanks goes to jitspoe. He allowed us to make a shop with the original* styles.

* That are the original styles from jitspoe. We only changed the outdated url from "http://digitalpaint.planetquake.gamespy.com" to "http://www.digitalpaint.org".

abnormal

• Autococker
Re: DP Shirts are back
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2010, 01:48:46 PM »
Hah cool, I want one for X-mas :P.

Is it possible to have these logos in higher resolution? I can't see what's in there properly...

Makowiec

• VM-68
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2010, 02:51:48 PM »
Omg. I'd like to have one but my mum... you know ;].

You can choose your country in the right top corner.

Where is polish?

T3RR0R15T

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2010, 03:17:53 PM »
Is it possible to have these logos in higher resolution? I can't see what's in there properly...

I can make a photo from my one tomorrow. Maybe you can see a little bit more on it.

Where is polish?

I think they don't have this language. But on their website is a list with shipping costs. There is "Poland (35,86 PLN)", so it looks like they can send it to you. You can contact the customer support here.

Makowiec

• VM-68
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2010, 03:32:27 PM »
35,86PLN + send it to Poland. It'll be around 50. Too much for me. Maybe next year... :P

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2010, 04:39:52 PM »
i'll buy one if i could include the clan and clan tag, country, name on the back, and for mine myers and shk's GGDP League Champions in the middle of the shirt. and big canadian flag beside it
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 04:39:38 AM by CheMiCal »

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2010, 11:14:14 PM »
LOL the chicks' one is great.

T3RR0R15T

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2010, 04:17:08 PM »
That would be a complete new design with each name. The easiest way to get this is to buy a normal one and let the name print in a local shop.

Here are the photos (logos from my shirt):

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2010, 04:27:28 PM »
i think i'm gunna go to this shop that you can customize your shirts and i'm going to get a dp shirt with my name on the back and all that cool stuff i said above. then i'll take a pic and show you guys. it costs like 15$ to do any and as much customization and like 50$ for the shirt. lol.