Author Topic: Bug: Team changes  (Read 1347 times)

bug

• 68 Carbine
Bug: Team changes
« on: May 11, 2006, 07:07:05 PM »
I hope this is reproducable. This is what happened:

Changed team during a round (ex, You will be placed on the <something> team next round)
Killed the last surviving member of the other team (I believe there were 2 people on the opposing team and I was the only player on my team -- necessary detail?)
BEFORE I got the kill message, my team change took affect (I was now on his team)
Then I got the kill message, stating that I had killed my teammate (because I had changed teams). FFire was not enabled.

So yeah, not particularly important, but a bug nonetheless.

Eiii

• Autococker
Re: Bug: Team changes
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2006, 07:11:13 PM »
S'been reported many a time.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2006, 07:20:09 PM »
By many a time, he means once.  It's a pretty rare bug not really worth the effort.  It only happens when you're eliminated and change teams before your ball hits the other player.  I suppose technically you did kill your teammate. :)  I think it's already on my todo list somewhere, but thanks for the bug report.

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2006, 07:53:06 PM »
I could swear its been brought up twice...

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2006, 10:37:04 PM »
Well, I got in a bug-fixing mood and went ahead and fixed it.  All your mid-flight paintballs get switched to your team number when you switch teams.

bug

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2006, 10:55:06 PM »
Well, I got in a bug-fixing mood and went ahead and fixed it.  All your mid-flight paintballs get switched to your team number when you switch teams.

Woot! Score one for useless-bug fixing!

*gives jitler a cookie*