Author Topic: Midnight2  (Read 16898 times)

abnormal

• Autococker
Re: Midnight2
« Reply #80 on: November 07, 2008, 08:34:07 AM »
well, when someone finds this button it wont be the hidden button then.. Maybe if there was some jump(s) to this button

Prime24

• VM-68
« Reply #81 on: November 07, 2008, 11:05:51 AM »
I cant say i really liked midnight or midnight 2 because i never knew why the maps were made like that..now tha i read this forum i understand how the map works and i like how its looks...the realistic portions make the map a lot nicer

vague312

• VM-68
« Reply #82 on: November 07, 2008, 09:39:54 PM »
or it could be right out in the open directly in front of the door. Imagine how funny it would be seeing some random player get curious and push the little candy apple red button just to get swamped by 10 players with pgps.

i_am_a_pirate

• Autococker
« Reply #83 on: November 29, 2008, 01:48:17 PM »
the reason why people get confused by it is that if you spawn on the middle platform (not the high one) inyour base, then there is really not much way of telling which way to go for the high and which way to go for low. Maybe make some signs. I see countless newbies running around trying to find an exit to the base without getting distracted by 'ooh! a ladder, I'll go up it' and then 'oh, this is where I spawned again' only to be greeted by a guy with an autococker. They then die and then disconnect.

Another thing: PLEASE get rid of the autocockers at the high. Its ridiculous when 2 n00bs get them and spray the entrance to the high when you only have a trracer

</rant>

EDIT

before you flame me for reviving this topic: I havn't been on the forums fora while and I really want to see this get implemented so I thought I'd contribute my thoughts!

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #84 on: November 30, 2008, 06:32:05 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 11:58:33 PM by Dirty_Taco »

i_am_a_pirate

• Autococker
« Reply #85 on: December 01, 2008, 10:41:36 AM »
*goes back a page
*smacks head

anywho, that jump could be as simple as giving a bit more room by raising the ceiling at the end of the tunnel for a DJ, or you could make a tunnel where you have to do a simple DJ to get to a slightly higher path.