Author Topic: One MeMi Player hacking  (Read 13618 times)

hauke

• VM-68
Re: One MeMi Player hacking
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2006, 03:50:02 AM »
I think,if they would  have KNOWN that it is a hack,they wouldn't have posted that screenshot...
but i think its ridiculous,that most of the dops flame on every server about MeMi is hacking...thats just unfair and sad..the community totally changed in the last year

tell me who was calling you a hacker. I cant believe that someone of dop would realy think that memi hacks, mabye it was a joke or something.
You know me, i never called you or anyone of memi a hacker. Im always cool Alphy  8) .

and im sry for my bad english  ;) .

bitmate

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2006, 04:06:31 AM »
Meini actually blamed them for being "hackers".

hauke

• VM-68
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2006, 04:51:29 AM »
 http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/3174/sshot0132jm.jpg

memi got yellow hads, i got red eyes now  :) jke.

ill talk to meini.

B3r3av3d

• PGP
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2006, 05:00:25 AM »
How can someone be so stupid to post this scrrenshot. I cant understand it. I was in MeMi, too. About one year ago. There was never sth. about hacking in the forums or in teamspeak or sth.
Maybe one of them made it for fun... I know its hackin too, but i dunno if it is that bad, and i do NOT support this people who say: MEMI ARE ALL HACKERS... i don't think so....

MaDMaN

• VM-68
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2006, 05:28:28 AM »
lmao, please hauke say you didnt mod your skins jus to take that photo.. some nice light blue u got going on ;), lol.. i would say models texture painting is stupid, lol.. nice eyes tho.. should of made em smaller to look more idk "evviiilll"

MosheD

• VM-68
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2006, 05:40:50 AM »
Meini actually blamed them for being "hackers".

and what did bitmate do? i dont remember :P

Alpha

• Stingray
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2006, 06:16:37 AM »
tell me who was calling you a hacker. I cant believe that someone of dop would realy think that memi hacks, mabye it was a joke or something.
You know me, i never called you or anyone of memi a hacker. Im always cool Alphy  8) .

and im sry for my bad english  ;) .
Yeah hauke,i u never called me a hacker...but guys like obein(metaler) and meini(mosez) talk bs about our clan on irc and ingame...but bitmate is not that nice person himself...he doesnt like memi either...
but i just dont undestand WHY.we never had spoken bad about dop or ch1ll.so i dont know why they dont like us.but its ok,i wont care about them any longer,but pls stop to call us "hackers"...

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2006, 06:22:39 AM »
LOL...funny stuff here.
According to Jitspoe's rules it IS cheating.
And it does make a big difference...you can actually SEE where the players are much better.
AND a monkey could do it, it's so friggin easy.

Next thing you know people will be increasing the size of the paintball and painting it bright colors...DOH.
In fact....hmmm....what if I made big penis paintballs?
LMAO...the I could shoot everyone with my penis?!?!

I'm sick...need help please...

bitmate

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2006, 06:36:28 AM »
S8N: Maybe this can help: http://bitmate.bi.funpic.de/paintball/new_modell_with_r_oldmodels.jpg
WARNING: Content is NSFW!

MosheD: I didn't blame anyone for being a "hacker", "cheater", whatever.
I just explained why the modification of the textures is seen as a cheat. I didn't say: "Wowz0Rz. mEMi iS h4cKiNg d0oOoD!11!!11!!"

[b]east

• VM-68
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2006, 06:51:22 AM »

lmao alpha.its ur opinion but me and meini dont call anybody of u hackers or noobs or something like that in irc.i saw this shot and asked some of my friends if that are real hacking models.so what do u will do if u know that some of ur friends /member use hacks or hacking models?try to demo him?i really do think so.

another point.nobody said everybody of memi hack mosez just  said "one of MeMi hack" and it isnt clear cuz we dont know exactly who it was
« Last Edit: May 25, 2006, 08:12:03 AM by Metaler,Toxicity »

bitmate

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2006, 07:19:54 AM »
* bitmate waits for the Grammar Checker

hauke

• VM-68
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2006, 09:54:53 AM »
lmao, please hauke say you didnt mod your skins jus to take that photo.. some nice light blue u got going on , lol.. i would say models texture painting is stupid, lol.. nice eyes tho.. should of made em smaller to look more idk "evviiilll"

i mod my skins jus to take that photo (and another one but this one looks better  :D ).
on the back of the player is a red H  8).
I changed the settings to standart.

Yeah hauke,i u never called me a hacker...but guys like obein(metaler) and meini(mosez) talk bs about our clan on irc and ingame...

than say: "meini and metaler called memi haxors" or something, not that dop did that (or "most of DoP"). <3 you alphy. :P

we never had spoken bad about dop

LIAR!  ;)

ok and one more time sry for my bad english.

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2006, 01:12:46 PM »
So now hauke is a hacker.. he modified his skins. Remember jitspoes rule.. dosent matter where or why.. its that you did it.

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2006, 01:57:10 PM »
Well, there's a difference between modifying something to improve the way it looks and modifying something to make it easier to see.  I have no problem with the first, but it's obvious people can't be trusted so I'm going to have to lock down skin modifications like most games do.

B3r3av3d

• PGP
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2006, 02:04:32 PM »
So now hauke is a hacker.. he modified his skins. Remember jitspoes rule.. dosent matter where or why.. its that you did it.
Yeas Smokey!!! He just has to go into prison for 5 years let's say. No matter if he was drunk or masturbating at this moment. No way .... He didnt even go on a server on the net... he made it on his comp.... Wasn't it open source... Why can jitspoe say it's forbidden to change Models, to make a pic (of course only on the own comp) and to restandard the Models and then go back on the Servers in the internet?
Crazy!

Playah

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2006, 02:10:10 PM »
...but i think its ridiculous,that most of the dops flame on every server about MeMi is hacking...thats just unfair and sad
There might has been probably ONE of DoP complaining once or twice about MeMi, so dont say that. YOU even "promote" your hacking to all the pubs by yourself! You go out on the pubs and are called like: -)MeMi(-MyModellGlowsAtNight (and many other nicks like this). What the hell are you doing and saying? No, its not DoP talking excrement about MeMi, its yourself making MeMi look bad. I know youre joking around with that nick but you are telling others more than anyone of DoP that one of you has a glowing modell.
Well dop is wrong then. Very VERY high doubt that all of memi hacks.
Smokey at first read the topic. ;)

b00nlander

• Autococker
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2006, 03:06:49 PM »
Yeas Smokey!!! He just has to go into prison for 5 years let's say. No matter if he was drunk or masturbating at this moment. No way .... He didnt even go on a server on the net... he made it on his comp.... Wasn't it open source... Why can jitspoe say it's forbidden to change Models, to make a pic (of course only on the own comp) and to restandard the Models and then go back on the Servers in the internet?
Crazy!

Fredi, I'm quite sure that smokey's post was ironic.

And Playah:  PM?  no need to flame. ICQ me :)
btw, those nicknames were in reaction of this thread (which -DoP-Meini started), and only used for maybe half an hour.

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2006, 12:56:48 PM »
No Need At All To Flame MeMi... That One Member.. Yes. But All Of MeMi?..No. No Reason To Flame Anyone But The Person Who Took The SShot.

And Why Flame Pure? He Is Awsome.

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2006, 02:14:37 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 12:44:27 AM by Dirty_Taco »

Playah

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2006, 02:51:17 PM »