Author Topic: Pathetic  (Read 7574 times)

rokr

• PGP
Pathetic
« on: May 26, 2006, 09:48:06 AM »
Well, I know this is an useless topic, but I just can't understand why some players are so pathetic.
Accusing real players, those who really like to play paintball and not those who are  playing to offend or hack.
And for me, it looks so pathetic, what happened to me and still happens to some players.

Here the screenshot about what happened

and here the screenshot what was him talking about
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/5765/c4jt.jpg

I know that we must ignore them, but I needed to say  this is so pathetic.

Sorry my english,

~|MotoRokR

AgentSmith

• VM-68
Re: Pathetic
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2006, 10:04:13 AM »
Lol I remember this guy, He was accusing some friends to use aimbots!

bug

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2006, 10:29:39 AM »
We really shouldn't fill up the forums with stuff like this, but I have to agree, that is quite pathetic. When hitman first came to the forums all he did was revive old topics and create tons of useless new topics with a single question in them. I guess he hasn't changed his persona since.

b00nlander

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2006, 11:25:31 AM »
wondering if that is really Taiji on that screenshot or just somebody stealing his name 8)
Ping would fit well tho.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2006, 11:33:48 AM »
Lmfao, "CC's or MeMi's best players cant even do that"

oddjob

• VM-68
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2006, 11:50:56 AM »
Heh I am with you skater, the fact that he things that CC and memi are the best clans.....wow, they are good but not as awesome as he must think they are. And yes that is pathetic, however if you dont want to hear people female dog just use the ignore command....ignore #...#being whatever player number the person is on the server...On that note, if you ignore someone on a server does it stay for the duration until you turn it off, or do you have to type it every time you want to ignore the same person?

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2006, 12:39:58 PM »
I think it stays on until the person disconnects.

Br55HiT

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2006, 01:58:58 PM »
Ok here's my story MotoRokR came in my server under [sk1llz] ProGun.  I had never seen this name or played with him before.  So when he started making some insaine shots I got suspicious.  That's why I thought he hacked.  It's his own fault for comming in under a name I have never herd of and not telling me who he was when I first started accusing him.  But he only shows after he changed his name.  If he would have just come in with MotoRokR I wouldn't have cared that he was making crazy shots.  I would expect them from him.  So how can you accuse me of something that's your own fault. 
           Also i'm sure you have been accused of hacking before and called names and harrased.  I have been.  So I want to know why you just single me out?  I know you said players but why did you use me as an example i'm sure there were plenty of others that could have been.  Do you not like me or have something against me?  I don't know but if I would post everytime someone hassed me there would be a lot of posts up about that.  You also called me pathetic.  Why???  Your complaining to people because I acused you of hacking it happens to everyone everyday so who is really the pathetic one here.  Also you should read the guidlines because they say no flaming and this is kind of a flame.  There is no logical reason for the post I didn't hack I didn't call you obcine names or anything so why post it.  All I did was care about my server and keeping hackers out and you can blame it on all the people that do hack for giving people reason to accuse skilled players of hacking.  NOT ME!!!

And look what I found in my server log.  All this is cut strait out of it        [sk1llz] ProGun: not for newbies, -)MeMi(-MotoRokR: look my clan newbie.                  

So he can insult people but when I think he's hacking because he came in under a name I have never seen I get in trouble.                   
-[sk1llz] ProGun =  -)MeMi(-MotoRokR

P.S.  oddjob I know MeMi and CC arn't the best but they are high up there.   

And to AgentSmith I neveraccused you or anyone of using aimbots.  If I say anything I just say hacks I never get specific.  Also I have never seen you in dp unless your under a different name.

One final thing I would like to appologize to MotoRokR and sorry if my spelling or grammar is wrong my spell check isn't working.  I accept the fact that I can't spell.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2006, 02:27:54 PM by Hitman007007 »

Termin8oR

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2006, 02:40:56 PM »
b00nlander: that was the real Taiji. I talked him into getting back into the game. So he is back.
Yay

-Termin8oR

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2006, 03:15:32 PM »
I don't think he was calling you pathetic, specifically.  I think it was just the general problem that you can't play well on a server without getting accused of cheating.

Your complaining to people because I acused you of hacking it happens to everyone everyday
That's what I think he was complaining about being pathetic.  It shouldn't be that way.  Different people take things different ways, and some people can get seriously annoyed or offended when being accused of cheating when they're not.

I would suggest you and anybody else who frequently accuse people of cheating remove "hacker" from your vocabulary.  Never say it to people while playing the game.  If you suspect somebody is cheating, record a demo and keep track of the time, date, and server it occurred on and post it in the cheater reports section.  These constant unfounded accusations really degrade the community and make the game unenjoyable.

rokr

• PGP
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2006, 05:00:03 PM »
Exactly as Jitspoe said, I was talking about the general problem.

I just can't understand why you and many 'players'  say someone hacks just because kills you or anyone else.
When I was playing, score was something like 5/1, is it enough to say someone hacks ?

There are enough explanations on forum about how to caught hackers, just use them if you think someone hacks.
And as I said at beginning, we must ignore it.

~|MotoRokR

TinMan

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2006, 10:38:27 PM »
Wow, 40:4 is awesome for that ping.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2006, 10:47:03 PM »
Im guessint it was like Hitman Server? Terrible players there, would be easy to get such a score. And of course they will shout hacks because theyre not good.

Br55HiT

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2006, 09:05:48 AM »
SkAtEr why do you have to insult my server?  You have played on it and they are not all terrible.  Unless your calling people like MotoRokR, spook, and 01baid all terrible.   

the beast

« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2006, 11:11:59 AM »
 :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(
cant we just get along with out the name calling....
i have a dream... that we can all play together and not call people hacks or noobs or saying someone sucks.... but i guess its only a dream... and sometimes dreams dont come true.....
 :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2006, 11:14:26 AM »
RokR you shouldnt care. Take it as a compliment if anything. I mean, when people say I speed hack It brightens my day. But when they say I wall hack, theyre not lying ;)

Qoo

• VM-68
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2006, 12:02:30 PM »
Yeah just ignore it.

I got abuse today for jumping around because apparently nobody does that in real paintball.  :-\ :-\

Brewsky

• Stingray
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2006, 01:28:40 PM »
"So how can you accuse me of something that's your own fault."

#1. Its a public server, you can use whatever name you want, dont point your finger because you think you dont know someone.
#2. If you have your own servers, you should know better than to sling accusations without having solid proof first. How many times are we going to have to spell it out? If you suspect someone of hacking, go to observer without a word and make a demo for review, otherwise please, be quiet. Slinging accusations makes you look like a novice. Its better to keep your mouth shut and have people wonder if you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2006, 05:44:34 PM »
If you honestly suspect someone of hacking, then you will be quiet and cam them.

If you are jealous that someone has a better score than you will ever hope to get, you will spam "HAX" (or however the noobies tend to do this) into console.

And that folks, is the bottom line.

Br55HiT

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2006, 01:25:04 PM »
"So how can you accuse me of something that's your own fault."

#1. Its a public server, you can use whatever name you want, dont point your finger because you think you dont know someone.
#2. If you have your own servers, you should know better than to sling accusations without having solid proof first. How many times are we going to have to spell it out? If you suspect someone of hacking, go to observer without a word and make a demo for review, otherwise please, be quiet. Slinging accusations makes you look like a novice. Its better to keep your mouth shut and have people wonder if you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
I was gonna demo him but there was nobody else in the room so it wouldn't have been a very interesting demo.  Also I was trying to find out who he was by checking the ip's in the server log.  But MotoRokR's ip changes everytime he enters.  I don't know if his interent just does that or if he dosen't want to get banned or what.  All I know is I can't prove if he is ever in my server because of that.  Also I appologize for the whole calling him a hacker.  I understand what I did was wrong.  I know your gonna read this and still say it's still your fault and blah blah blah and your still a noob and crap, beacuse that's the kind of people you are.  If you feel that way then that's good for you but just so you know if your gonna yell at people for calling people things and harrassing them you shouldn't do it your self. 

Once again I appologize for the spelling and grammar mistakes if there are any. 
« Last Edit: May 29, 2006, 01:54:01 PM by Hitman007007 »