Author Topic: Team dB - Dying Breed - Recruiting  (Read 2545 times)

DAMIEN

• VM-68
Team dB - Dying Breed - Recruiting
« on: May 28, 2006, 08:41:07 PM »
Team dB is in need of members.
IRC:  #team_db
See: DAMIEN

-This is an open invite.

-I believe it is known what kind of a player I am and what I had in mind when the clan was first made. It is to maintain it's goal. A clan that has good sportsmanship and not solely plays to win but for fun as well. Nothing to be taken too serious and at the same time competing to win.

-Although it is an open invite, I will not be recruiting any1 that I do not see as having a mind set that will work w/ the clan in the long run.

-I think most all of those who I would actually extend this invite too in specific are already clanned. They probably know who they are anyways.

-I am mainly seeking to participate in pbcup moreso than in the general clanning seen. But if I can get enough members who are active enough, I think that regularly matching is something that could be fun.

-I am not stressing over a pbcup championship, more so, to have fun by playing challenging opponents. At the same time, I do play to win.    :-)

-If I don't know you, I wont consider you.

-Either messeage me through this forum or pm me on irc. I rarely check my email but that is another way of contacting me. My email address being: xxtheunseenxxAsbcglobalDnet

Thx,
DAMIEN

Termin8oR

• Autococker
Re: Team dB - Dying Breed - Recruiting
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2006, 10:17:55 PM »
Um... Recruiting over forums is okay. but a lot of people use mIRC so maybe get them to idle/join #team_db would be a good thing?

GreenAffairz

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2006, 10:38:51 PM »
well you should still post termi :p

DAMIEN

• VM-68
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2006, 03:00:01 PM »
lol i love it when ppl post something stupid like that. neither on topic nore constructive. meddling smart ass ppl anymore

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2006, 03:32:06 PM »
He clearly said "IRC:  #team_db" hes obviously making the post to let people know..

Lunatic

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2006, 03:43:20 PM »
- If I don't know you, I wont consider you. <-- That is not necessarily a smart thing.

EVERYBODY IDLE IN #team_db :D

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2006, 05:03:20 PM »
-I am mainly seeking to participate in pbcup moreso than in the general clanning seen. But if I can get enough members who are active enough, I think that regularly matching is something that could be fun.

scene is correct.

Playah

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2006, 09:49:55 AM »
You couldve Pm-ed him.
I hope our community gets one good clan more, so good luck damien. ;)

DAMIEN

• VM-68
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2006, 08:52:12 AM »
the reason y the community isnt as strong and has become something i do not find to be worth participating in is because of ppl like u, smokey & skater. little morons with no respect and very little depth. in other words,  morons

no1 really cares about the sp that much. u were obviously able to get the point o wut i was sayin, and if u understood, its safe to say that every1 else will too. u just look like an ass for thinking that pointing sp errors out makes u look cool. u need to  kill urself sooner rather than later

thx

Smokey

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2006, 12:54:05 PM »
the reason y the community isnt as strong and has become something i do not find to be worth participating in is because of ppl like u, smokey & skater. little morons with no respect and very little depth. in other words,  morons

no1 really cares about the sp that much. u were obviously able to get the point o wut i was sayin, and if u understood, its safe to say that every1 else will too. u just look like an ass for thinking that pointing sp errors out makes u look cool. u need to  kill urself sooner rather than later

thx

WUT