Author Topic: Aimbot: prozajik!  (Read 6546 times)

joker909

• Stingray
Aimbot: prozajik!
« on: July 03, 2011, 02:34:49 PM »
3.6.11 22:00-22:30 on [K&S]Private

Demo: xbmap1 please!

prozajik

• Autococker
Re: Aimbot: prozajik!
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2011, 02:39:18 PM »
1)You should post suspicous times along with your demo/demos
2)idc anyway http://bantero.us/demo/805

payl

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2011, 03:11:14 PM »
3)You should give your demo first.

But, as i see, no one cares about rules.
Also, i don't think thread name should be "Aimbot: prozajik!" but "demo request: prozajik" or sth like this, as no one already find out that he have aimbot.

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2011, 05:39:26 PM »
When it's a rule, someone will care.

payl

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2011, 05:59:27 PM »
Whenever someone requests a demo, (s)he must post his/her own demo along with suspicious times
It's already rule.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2011, 06:57:13 PM »
It's already rule.

Sorry, didn't know committee members create rules for the community and run the game.

It's NOT a rule by any means, it's a guideline for players requesting a demo IF they want the committee to review it. They don't HAVE to do it. But, the committee and Jitspoe will not enforce the player to post a demo unless the guidelines are followed. That being said, not like anything can truly be done about a player not giving in a demo anyways UNLESS the player requesting posts their demo and it seems obvious in their demo. So it's more common sense, but takes more time.

webhead

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2011, 08:46:54 PM »
I think maybe I should edit pvtjimmy's post to add "if they want the committee to review it".
I dunno. The system is still broken.

payl

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2011, 09:01:38 PM »
"if they want the committee to review it".
But what is sense to request demo unless you think someone is cheating?

Sorry, didn't know committee members create rules for the community and run the game.
Doesn't they? I'm not even sure what committee does, but i guess they help Jitspoe in running this game and etc.

And "Whenever someone requests a demo, (s)he must post his/her own demo along with suspicious times" is still rule for me. It means that requesting is for cheats detection. And if you request a demo, you want committee to check it.

webhead

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2011, 09:40:19 PM »
But what is sense to request demo unless you think someone is cheating?
True.

Doesn't they? I'm not even sure what committee does, but i guess they help Jitspoe in running this game and etc.
The Committee analyzes reports of possible cheaters and multi-accounters, and based on our guidelines, we decide if a ban is deserved, and if so, for how long. This is so that all Jitspoe has to do is (1) post logs for us, and (2) ban people when we say to (basically). Of course, he helps with the decision process sometimes, too.

PGPSandman

• Stingray
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2011, 11:54:48 PM »
I have played GTA Online, Anarchy Online, Doom online, Unreal Online and never seen so much stress over demos and cheating. The rules of life are: On the internet if it can be done it WILL.
 I accept the fact some people are so friggin lame and such big losers in real life that they have to spend time creating hacks and scripts for GAMES to play ONLINE so they can always win. All that effort and skill wasted on something stupid rather than trying to figure a way to better themselves the right way with skill.
 WHY do you (the accused cheaters) have to do this? Is there a monetary gain for you? Do your imaginary Koopa Koins mean that much to you? I even bet you (the accused cheaters) IF you even play real paintball dont properly Chrono your marker or you take a set screw and wrench on field to adjust AFTER so you can increase shots and range resulting in more people getting actually hurt while playing.
 Want a good cure? Dont do little temp bans for hacks and cheats, do a K Line ban on them. That will require them and the server mediating the problem with the cheaters ISP provider .. in essence letting the ISP provider know this person is a problem. Make it as serious an offence as people want it to be and it will result in less problems to deal with.
I worked in chat for several years and those were the only way to get rid of problems( K lines and G lines), so what if they have played here for years and made good maps. If you cant follow the rules go play somewhere else.

prozajik

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2011, 01:53:51 AM »
And "Whenever someone requests a demo, (s)he must post his/her own demo along with suspicious times" is still rule for me. It means that requesting is for cheats detection. And if you request a demo, you want committee to check it.
Well true is that it is not rule, you dont get punish for violating it. But its more like condition, because if you dont follow the condition, committees wont look into it and thats what you expect from requesting demo(well at least i think thats what you expect, i doubt they want to reveal my tactic on xbmap :D)

I have played GTA Online, Anarchy Online, Doom online, Unreal Online and never seen so much stress over demos and cheating....
I think that anti-cheat is main problem here. Because people think that it is not perfect, and it is not. But i dont think it is much worse then in any other game. For example COD 7, they have the newest anti-cheat system and still they need people to report hackers to them. The main difference here i think is that they have much more ppl to chceck reports then we have here. But comparing the size of our community with theirs  it makes sense for me.

..... That will require them and the server mediating the problem with the cheaters ISP provider ....
Imagine you are 10 year kid wich most of the hackers are or act like that. But the point is the 10year old kid wont even know what is ISP or what ban is etc. I dont think it is a good idea.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2011, 08:38:52 AM »
Prozajik, how can you say the cheat detection isn't perfect? Wouldn't that mean you would have to be hacking or know somebody else who is hacking? Well, if either of those are true report it to help fix the cheat detection? You can't say something doesn't work unless you know for 100%, and if you know for 100% you could simply report that person. It can take longer then most games to get banned, but there are still a lot of stuff that gets detected.

I don't get how everyone can complain about the cheat detection because they 'think' somebody should be banned and they 'know' they hack. But they don't report it? Or they don't have the proof to report it, which then how can you be certain they hack? If their demo's don't show it, the cheat detection doesn't catch it, and remote screenshot's don't show it... what is leading you to believe they hack?

prozajik

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2011, 12:45:45 PM »
Sorry i didnt mean it like i am sure PB anti-cheat is not perfect and i know players who are hacking, i was talking generally ;). I wanted to say that any anti-cheat cant be perfect. There will always be a security hole. As i mentiond example of COD 7, they have the newest anti-cheat methods and still there are hackers who get pass those anti-cheats :). As it is in CS 1.6, there is a lot of videos on youtube players hacking in some cup even it is secured by VAC ;)

PS:My understading of cheat detection:You go online -> you start WH ingame online -> after few mins you get banned :); idk if this is as it should work and idk if it is even possible :D
PPS:Or cant i say that i am 100% sure but i cant prove it? :) And if i reported it would be only mine opinion without prove so it wouldnt be solved
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 01:22:35 PM by prozajik »

RoBiNandL!nk

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2011, 01:21:31 PM »
HAHA sandman play Anarchy? IDK about that alot of people think those OMNI's hack on rubi-kah 1. BUT ANYWYAYS so my post doesn't get deleted. The cheat detection got me, thats all i can say.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2011, 07:45:13 PM »
The only rule that really matters in this game is rule #1.

Rule #1 : Jitspoe reserves the right to do what he wants with his game and allow who he wants to play it.

So with that being said, IF jits decides to sit down and make a demo requesting guideline then HE CAN ban people who refuse to submit those demos. If it kills HIS game then so be it. If ANYONE has NOTHING to hide then why is demo submission a issue to begin with? Most of you spend hours sitting in front of your pc either trolling forums or just watching irc windows scroll so what's 2-5 minutes to submit a demo?. You would think that certain players here who are anti-demo would rather just submit their demos. If I was being accused of hacking and was not, I would be the first to post a demo just to give no one a reason to doubt me.

I personally would love to see every match server force record a demo of everyone and upload it to a special server. That way it can be recalled at any given time. Doubt it will happen.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 04:02:49 AM by flip »

PGPSandman

• Stingray
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2011, 09:10:19 PM »
Back in the beginning Anarchy was pretty cool but when I did see noobs jump way up in stats too fast for even the credit card purchases I began to doubt fun would last long there. Other paintball online games went way of the dodo fast from hacks and cheats but DP2 still remains strong.

Bundy

• VM-68
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2011, 11:35:25 AM »
lol Aimbot in Paintball ? haha i dont think so.

payl

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2011, 12:16:09 PM »

Bundy

• VM-68
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2011, 12:50:38 PM »
I know this Video. But i dont that people can use this aimbot again.

RoBiNandL!nk

• Autococker
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2011, 11:45:49 PM »
Aimbot is so obvious it's either locked on or it isn't.