Author Topic: Demo request: Myers  (Read 2748 times)

SKEET

• VM-68
Demo request: Myers
« on: July 11, 2011, 08:30:52 PM »
the time is right around 18:35. human reactions are not that quick. i was chase caming him and did not really understand what had happened.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
Re: Demo request: Myers
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 05:12:45 AM »
Just like the other thread, Off-Topic remarks and personal attacks will get you a vacation from these forums. If both little groups want to act childish then take it to irc because if you continue to act foolish you will have no other choice.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 10:03:17 AM »
But he can post it in my thread? Alright.

Why wouldn't you just modify out my first post considering I had my demo in it. Well now it's not letting me reupload it so whatever, if anyone wants mine PM me on IRC and if you're a committee member I'll toss ya it.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2011, 02:36:37 PM »
But he can post it in my thread? Alright.

Why wouldn't you just modify out my first post considering I had my demo in it. Well now it's not letting me reupload it so whatever, if anyone wants mine PM me on IRC and if you're a committee member I'll toss ya it.

That was a simple mistake. I SHOULD have modified your post. Can EVERYONE see how nonsense posts like these can cause confusion? lol

SKEET

• VM-68
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2011, 05:17:36 PM »
this post isn't nonsense though. have you watched the time from my demo?

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2011, 05:11:00 AM »
this post isn't nonsense though. have you watched the time from my demo?

Just like my post in the other thread - Everyone has the right to post their topics as long as it follows the forum guidelines, which is why this thread was not deleted. The spiteful and hateful remarks were though.

As a regular member of this forum (not a mod or a committee member) I think the two groups who are currently arguing in these forums is quite annoying, even childish. All of you should know better then to argue like this on the forums. Take it to irc or kiss and make-up.

SKEET

• VM-68
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2011, 04:14:57 PM »
did you watch the demo?