Author Topic: a small suggestion to the pball mastermind  (Read 1857 times)

Raoul_Duke

• PGP
a small suggestion to the pball mastermind
« on: June 02, 2006, 06:33:16 PM »
Hey jits

I got to thinkin and i wanted to run something by you. I know some older or faster players are concerned with topspeed, as am i. I was wondering how hard it would be to add the topspeed of the fastest player to the scoreboard. I realize there is the topspeed command in the console as well as speedometer....but it would look nice next to the player scores i think. another alternative would be to have the topspeed for every player on the scoreboard...though i think it might be cramped. anyway just a thought i reckon would be fun for some players, and also be a nice addition to scoreboard ss's. Thanks for the feedback.

-Raoul Duke

SkateR

• Autococker
Re: a small suggestion to the pball mastermind
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2006, 06:35:00 PM »
decent idea. Theres a sub forum for this though

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2006, 06:35:49 PM »
Hmm a client side custom score board.

Raoul_Duke

• PGP
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2006, 06:39:54 PM »
sorry didnt know bout the sub forum, i guesss jits will move it when he sees it....but yeah i thought some of u speedy guys might like it

Olbaid

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2006, 06:36:07 PM »
I would like to see it..

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2006, 03:56:52 PM »
I've taken a new approach to feature requests. After I finish each build, I'll start a thread where people can vote on the thing they want most in the next version, and I'll focus on the request with the most votes.  Right now it's the global login system, which is taking a while.  Unfortunately I don't have enough time to implement every little suggestion people make, so I have to focus on the things the majority of people want most.

Raoul_Duke

• PGP
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2006, 03:10:12 AM »
if u think this is a good idea....drop a line in about it....maybe within the next couple builds we could see this!