Author Topic: Dystro + Morbid  (Read 1855 times)

RoBiNandL!nk

• Autococker
Dystro + Morbid
« on: August 12, 2011, 12:05:17 AM »
Demos for airtime, Dystro i want the 2nd one.

dystro

• Stingray
Re: Dystro + Morbid
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 12:08:44 AM »
You're supposed to post your demo + suspicious times, but since nobody will follow the rules and i don't care here it is.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F4CKX32P

RoBiNandL!nk

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2011, 12:09:15 AM »
Yeah and you don't know how to uplaod via the dp website. I'm not downloading unless you do.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2011, 06:03:48 PM »
Yeah and you don't know how to uplaod via the dp website. I'm not downloading unless you do.

I'll consider this solved then. For future reference, the polite thing to do is post your demo first with suspicious times and there is no set rules of where the demo must be uploaded. To refuse to click the link is quite rude since you requested the demo. As there is no punishment for NOT handing over a demo then consider yourself lucky that Dystro took the time to upload his for you. You COULD be considerate and post yours when requesting. I am speaking in general terms here so please don't think I am trying to flame you or that I am personally attacking you. This community needs to come up with a legit way of handling demo request. From requesting to punishment for not submitting and stick with it. The matching community should be able to work something out and follow it. The only reason someone would fight this is if they have something to hide. It IS THAT simple.