Author Topic: Feature: My Server Control  (Read 2453 times)

U-R-A-Loser

• PGP
Feature: My Server Control
« on: August 17, 2011, 11:49:17 PM »
I really don't get to see what people say and if they do something that someone supposes wrong, they should enter the console code "say_admin <Message Here>", and on the Server Admin Control (should have change map, elim time,). People who don't have a server should have the ability to create one on my serv control.

Thanks! :)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 10:20:48 PM by U-R-A-Loser »

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Re: My Server Control
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 09:34:18 AM »
I'm not sure I understand hat you're asking for.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2011, 06:04:35 PM »
Think the first part means a Report Feature, kind of. So if someone is using profanity or anything against the server rules, people can just type 'say_admin RiDe is swearing' and it will get sent to the server admin... I think?

U-R-A-Loser

• PGP
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2011, 10:18:35 PM »
Think the first part means a Report Feature, kind of. So if someone is using profanity or anything against the server rules, people can just type 'say_admin RiDe is swearing' and it will get sent to the server admin... I think?
Yeah! Rick is correct. 5 mind points. the server control is a place where an admin could control the server (but not the users), ban people, see what people chat about (only on say not say_team). It's an idea, only if you think its good enough to include.

NJIN

• VM-68
Re: Feature: My Server Control
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2011, 08:36:28 AM »
ok idea

U-R-A-Loser

• PGP
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2011, 03:36:11 PM »
ok idea

ok idea = Great idea or TORRIBLE AND I HATE IT idea...

assault117

• PGP
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2011, 07:26:02 PM »
all i need is  the global yes its ther BUT I NNEED HELP I TRY EVERYTHING TO LOGIN I TRY AND TRY PLEAS I HAVE DIFFICULT TO USE THIS PLAES REQUST ME  TO HELP ME  ???

ic3y

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2011, 04:16:55 AM »
What?

U-R-A-Loser

• PGP
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2011, 07:57:35 PM »
all i need is  the global yes its ther BUT I NNEED HELP I TRY EVERYTHING TO LOGIN I TRY AND TRY PLEAS I HAVE DIFFICULT TO USE THIS PLAES REQUST ME  TO HELP ME  ???
:| I do not understand you... sorry.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2011, 10:20:14 PM »
Sounds like you're having trouble with the Global Login System. Please go to the 'Help and Support' section for help.