Author Topic: My 2 cents. Cause I know everyone wants it  (Read 23594 times)

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
Re: My 2 cents. Cause I know everyone wants it
« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2011, 06:52:33 AM »

one thing the community members can do to help : stop being a**holes

Thought that's why Chemical/Myers/Cyntex etc are banned. ZING... LIKEmAJOKE.

Skitzo doesn't deserve his ban time, his ban should be at least re-discussed.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 09:11:13 PM by Rick »

What The____?(CheMiCaL)

• PGP
« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2011, 06:57:19 AM »
no rick you're wrong, there you go assuming again. you just hear stupid rumors, i wasn't in it to kill the game at all. the only reason i did it was 1. i knew they would get banned then who would i play with? 2. i thought i would never want to come back to this game. and 3. i'v never used a wallhack and wanted to see what it was like. i never thought of actually helping this game get more active then just ranting about how dead it was. i was just simply asking jitspoe to see if i can help get the newer players to the matching scene.

Myles

• VM-68
« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2011, 07:01:17 AM »
Thought that's why Chemical/Myers/Cyntex etc are banned. ZING... LIKEmAJOKE.

nahh those guys are only on their second offenses because this one tool distributed modified maps a few years ago.

is my jokez funnay?

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2011, 07:35:07 AM »
no rick you're wrong, there you go assuming again. you just hear stupid rumors, i wasn't in it to kill the game at all. the only reason i did it was 1. i knew they would get banned then who would i play with? 2. i thought i would never want to come back to this game. and 3. i'v never used a wallhack and wanted to see what it was like. i never thought of actually helping this game get more active then just ranting about how dead it was. i was just simply asking jitspoe to see if i can help get the newer players to the matching scene.

I SAID 'LIKEmAJOKE'.

nahh those guys are only on their second offenses because this one tool distributed modified maps a few years ago.
is my jokez funnay?

Only distributed to Maierz brew. But naice joke, i lyk your style!

If you liked it then you should of put a ring on it bro.

« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 09:11:31 PM by Rick »

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2011, 08:40:43 AM »

Myles

• VM-68
« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2011, 04:16:01 PM »

who's that to?

This is probably going off-topic pretty quickly now, but could you explain me how the committee is killing the game?

the committee leaks are definitely not helping out the game, not to call anyone out jimmy...

dramaa switchhh
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 05:37:00 PM by Myles »

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2011, 06:55:08 PM »
who's that to?

the committee leaks are definitely not helping out the game, not to call anyone out jimmy...

dramaa switchhh

Werk it out brew.

What's wrong with committee leaks? :(

« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 09:11:48 PM by Rick »

Myles

• VM-68
« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2011, 07:58:11 PM »
Alright, rick you're just way too funny, so on a more serious note:

It's kinda funny how when Myers played you always were like: omg ily! - and now he's banned you act like he ruined the community. He helped more than most, he actually rarely even trash talked. YOU created cheats, taught people how to make them (Cuso, who's banned now cause of YOU) and taught other people/gave other people. Don't pretend you didn't. You can deny but we both know, Ride? Skitzo? Navyseal? Yeah, you're not perfect, you just had committee members fighting for your deserved ban, while the others don't have that for their undeserved lengths.

Pvtjimmy: stop acting all high and mighty. THATS the problem with this community. Everyone thinks their top poo, but they aren't. You think somebody saying: LOL or NOOB is bad, but you guys harass every noob on forums, you act like a double post is murder. You blame everyone else, and PvtJimmy leaked for almost a full year to Myers, great committee member! Yes, we have logs sir. You were his biggest leak (I actually asked him, so i'm sure he'll tell anyone).

skitzo

• Autococker
« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2011, 08:16:45 PM »
woah why am i being brought in this chalk, calm your balls.

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2011, 08:37:01 PM »
1. oh, that's chalk??? ...

Yes, we have logs sir.

I don't know which is funnier!!! LOL!

MOFO

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2011, 08:38:17 PM »
Im down to help chem. Even tho you 3x better than me. Id love to get this matching scene going again. Get er done and chalk lmfao

skitzo

• Autococker
« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2011, 08:43:19 PM »
Vague you're retired remember.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #52 on: October 09, 2011, 08:48:39 PM »
Alright, rick you're just way too funny, so on a more serious note:

It's kinda funny how when Myers played you always were like: omg ily! - and now he's banned you act like he ruined the community. He helped more than most, he actually rarely even trash talked. YOU created cheats, taught people how to make them (Cuso, who's banned now cause of YOU) and taught other people/gave other people. Don't pretend you didn't. You can deny but we both know, Ride? Skitzo? Navyseal? Yeah, you're not perfect, you just had committee members fighting for your deserved ban, while the others don't have that for their undeserved lengths.

Pvtjimmy: stop acting all high and mighty. THATS the problem with this community. Everyone thinks their top poo, but they aren't. You think somebody saying: LOL or NOOB is bad, but you guys harass every noob on forums, you act like a double post is murder. You blame everyone else, and PvtJimmy leaked for almost a full year to Myers, great committee member! Yes, we have logs sir. You were his biggest leak (I actually asked him, so i'm sure he'll tell anyone).

Yeah, I do like the guy. Doesn't mean that getting his friends to hack with him to ruin the american match scene was right. Yes I created a modified map file that I gave to Maierz, uh ohs. Haha, really? You think I taught Cuso? The guy that programmed his own wallhack? Haha, what ever you think ;) I never taught anyone how to, and I never gave the map file to anyone else. I didn't even like Navyseal so why would I give it to him, lol? Wait, wait, how do we both know? I don't even remember you being around back then, so why would I tell you that I gave it to all these people? I'm guessing people told you that I did? Ah, do you believe everything people tell you? lols. I had committee members fighting for my ban time because it was unjustified, I heard nearly everyone thought so.

PS. I don't run the committee sir if that is what you were implying.
PPS. Not everything people tell you is true.
PPS. Sorry that you're banned.

This is fun :)

« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 09:12:11 PM by Rick »

nub

• VM-68
« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2011, 08:52:37 PM »
Remember that one time you and I got banned Rick? Yeah that was cool.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2011, 08:54:53 PM »
Remember that one time you and I got banned Rick? Yeah that was cool.

SHOCK 1V1 NOAW>

nub

• VM-68
« Reply #55 on: October 09, 2011, 08:56:50 PM »
shockoi? Remember we made that map. Best map ever.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #56 on: October 09, 2011, 09:00:34 PM »
shockoi? Remember we made that map. Best map ever.

Haha yeah, and oddjoboi. Was working on pbcup_pforestoi, totally forgot about that haha.

nub

• VM-68
« Reply #57 on: October 09, 2011, 09:05:20 PM »
Good Times.
Vague you retired, why are you still on here posting from your phone. You are going to do a ton of work from there!
Chalk is already unbanned, he just wants his butt buddies back.
Skitzo is cool so if Chalk is already unbanned, you should do the same with him.
Myers and Chemical wanted to kill the American Scene, and since Chemical has nothing to do better with his life he wants to play the game again and continue his DP legacy.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #58 on: October 09, 2011, 09:12:45 PM »

What The____?(CheMiCaL)

• PGP
« Reply #59 on: October 09, 2011, 11:26:35 PM »
what nub? i didn't go in it to kill the game at all, in fact i was the last one to decide to hack. so get your facts straight. i did it because all of them were going to get banned and then i would be left out with no one to play with. now i want to help bring this games matching scene back and if i get a no from jitspoe i will leave.