Author Topic: New game mode  (Read 4893 times)

skitzo

• Autococker
Re: New game mode
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2011, 03:26:19 PM »
you mean Search and destroy

Or he means Last Man Standing.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2011, 06:03:26 PM »
`

Last time I checked this game was Digital Paint: Paintball 2, not COD.

By the way, there is a modify button at the top right of your post, use it.
last time i checked dp had capture the flag, team death , Oh also deathmatchs and so does COD, please dont comment on ideas posted above thnx rick.

skitzo

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2011, 06:51:04 PM »
last time i checked dp had capture the flag, team death , Oh also deathmatchs and so does COD, please dont comment on ideas posted above thnx rick.

Why are you picking on Rick? You're the numb nuts that suggested all the game modes from CoD. This isn't like any other shooter, don't make suggestions to try and turn it into something like that. NJIN is suggesting a Last Man Standing game mode, which is completely different from your idea of Search and Destroy. I don't even see how a S&D game mode would work in this game.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2011, 08:07:58 PM »

Yes, DP has CTF, TD and DM's. Doesn't mean that it is Cod, lol. Anyway, when you get a valid point OR when you learn some basic English/Literature skills, please post again.

What The____?(CheMiCaL)

• PGP
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2011, 08:11:39 PM »
toxiic CTF, TD , and DM is the basic game modes of every FPS. S&D Sabo and other are just extras

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2011, 08:39:48 PM »
ye and the title of this post is "New game mode" so most of my post are based on the topic of the forums.

skitzo

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2011, 07:18:08 AM »
ye and the title of this post is "New game mode" so most of my post are based on the topic of the forums.

Took you awhile to come up with that excuse, the game modes you suggested should stick to CoD. Only place they can be played effectively and still be somewhat fun.

LaikeABawss(idias)

• PGP
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2011, 02:00:44 PM »
Honestly of all the new modes proposed every now and then by people, the only one I've ever agreed and actually got excited to see implemented was the gun game. People's answer to this one is always the same: Newbies won't be able to keep up. Well guess what... It's just a mode not the entire game.
Anyway it would probably end up like most other game modes and would rarely be played...

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2011, 08:30:05 PM »
Honestly of all the new modes proposed every now and then by people, the only one I've ever agreed and actually got excited to see implemented was the gun game. People's answer to this one is always the same: Newbies won't be able to keep up. Well guess what... It's just a mode not the entire game.
Anyway it would probably end up like most other game modes and would rarely be played...
itz not that, its the fact it wont be played as much.

LaikeABawss(idias)

• PGP
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2011, 01:40:44 PM »
That's why I said the last sentence. "Anyway it would probably end up like msot other game modes and would rarely be played..."

What's up toxiic? Still stoopid? :)

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2011, 05:47:33 PM »
That's why I said the last sentence. "Anyway it would probably end up like msot other game modes and would rarely be played..."

What's up toxiic? Still stoopid? :)
nm, u?... my spell check wasnt working for my computer (idk y).

rafalluz

• VM-68
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2011, 03:24:09 PM »
Paintball is paintball like stated .. one shot one kill no matter where it hits you. You can still make a LMS game with that concept but with at most 14 people playing it wont last long enough to be very fun unless you make a gargantuan map that takes a while to search.

Which would be offset by players having set amount of lives and losing one everytime they are fragged, until there is only one.

Only problem would be that others could not join mid-game (not after first kill, anyway).