Author Topic: Stats and accuracy  (Read 2890 times)

Toxiic

• Autococker
Stats and accuracy
« on: October 22, 2011, 03:45:39 PM »
most of people that will read this is going to be confussed. Lets start of with the stats, the stats are good, but what happens is people can go into a Lan server and get thier stat better through killing bots. how about precision rate?:

and yes they are my stats.

What The____?(CheMiCaL)

• PGP
Re: Stats and accuracy
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2011, 04:42:43 PM »
this is going to be another who's better flame thread.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2011, 05:12:07 PM »
this is going to be another who's better flame thread.
?

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2011, 07:02:28 PM »
What is your idea exactly? Maybe start with that.

Anyway, 'Intended Disconnection Rate: 32%'.

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2011, 08:22:04 PM »
There are multiple funnies on that screen shot.

Hit percentage, 1.0%
The intentional disconnect rate, as rick pointed out.
Your laughable Kill/Death ratio
Your honor level - poor. Would expect nothing less from euro trash.

And the thing that is not so surprising, you have no clan. No one wants you, and no one will.

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2011, 02:00:51 AM »
 Did I mention that we all love spook? I mean, he said he doesn't play the game, he just trolls the forums! Absolutely loveable.

Anyway, I believe GLS system is perfect to integrate something like this in the game. As the 'accuracy' doesnt' show much in this game, then other features should be in use as well. For example favorite map. GLS would track every map you have finished.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2011, 02:38:35 AM »
Who is that obsessed by his localstats that he's spending time on faking it by playing against bots?

Narga

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2011, 09:26:26 AM »
How do I see mine?

ViciouZ

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2011, 11:11:58 AM »
Why would anyone bother playing against bots to fake their localstats when they can do it with notepad. Also accuracy is very hard to reliably measure locally, it can only be done well if stats are collected server-side.

skitzo

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2011, 11:15:02 AM »
Accuracy would be completely pointless considering everyone sprays and lines, you'd get 1 hit every like 50 shots or something if that.

Rockyar_96

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2011, 09:31:14 AM »
lol there are headshots???

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2011, 05:26:44 PM »
There are multiple funnies on that screen shot.

Hit percentage, 1.0%
The intentional disconnect rate, as rick pointed out.
Your laughable Kill/Death ratio
Your honor level - poor. Would expect nothing less from euro trash.

And the thing that is not so surprising, you have no clan. No one wants you, and no one will.
let's get some thing striaght here, the reason I had put that up is, so
that committe can get an idea and not  have criticism through what obvious reasons pointed out. Thnx for pointing out my stats, but what you and the many people on forums had not thought about is the difficluty level of the game, also that the account is my first account and not my thousand account. To rank in the game "soldier front" is almost take a month or two to rank just once, to those people that decided to mock me on my clan status is because I handy played for a year or two, with those stats I can join any clan or get into any international tornaments also considering the fact I play with or use to play with the best and only best. If you find my stats amusing then are laugh at them but let it be known that you haven't played the game, even if you have, you will be no were close to my level so in other words GoML. by the way the boner and disconnection rate is an average of most player who have played the game.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2011, 05:37:36 PM »
My point was not that people go on fake their stats by killing bots, but the fact to fixing the problem of the faking. If fixed then leaders of clans can get people in their clan much easier then having them do a tryout

Bundy

• VM-68
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2011, 02:18:58 AM »
Who cares who has better localstats ?

skitzo

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2011, 03:00:56 PM »
My point was not that people go on fake their stats by killing bots, but the fact to fixing the problem of the faking. If fixed then leaders of clans can get people in their clan much easier then having them do a tryout

What you fail to realize is this game has such a small matching community they don't need stats to see if they want them in their clan. Everyone in the matching scene pretty much knows each other and when a newcomer gets into it then people will most likely play against them and see how they play and how good they are. There's no need for stats.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2011, 04:07:11 PM »
Your right skitzo, y do we even have a localstat, might as well just dump it into the garbage. I got a question for you skitzo, what if the game gets a bigger matching community then?. If we want the game to get "bigger" then we as in the committe need to work on future problems that may arrive.

Thank you,

ToXiiC