Author Topic: Non finished maps  (Read 7168 times)

aircrew

• VM-68
Non finished maps
« on: October 23, 2011, 02:38:35 PM »
I decided to quit. Have to study hard now and concentrate on more important stuff. I didn´t maintain the tradition of hacking when quitting, hope it´s ok and I´m gonna succeed in long break. Wish me luck, wish you luck.
Here are few of my better maps which I haven´t finished. You can do whatever you like with them. I doubt someone is going to finish them, but at least look at them, seemed stupid to delete them.
It was a fun.

U-R-A-Loser

• PGP
Re: Non finished maps
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2011, 03:37:46 PM »
WISH U LUCK, of course... these maps are fine

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2011, 05:55:11 PM »
*Cough cough* grave2 chef-killer

Chef-Killer

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2011, 10:05:15 AM »
I'll have a look at the maps later.

What about...
inception_b2
libya_b1
napalm
ecstasy_b1
napalm_beta1
newdivide_b1 (I remember you lost it?)

gl :D

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2011, 01:44:56 PM »
ignored....

Worldstar(nick123)

• PGP
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2012, 04:57:25 PM »
i have been working on crooked it looks pretty good will post here when im done

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2012, 09:07:19 PM »
How has no one responded to this, do NOT let nick123 do anything with mapping. Pretty sure the kid is still retarded.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2012, 09:30:33 PM »
^ He is. The map is horrible.

I don't get why you'd make Crooked... you took PP1, copied it completely, and made it slightly crooked.... which made all flow disapear..... and it's not even made nicely. I don't understand the point. Help the community, make a new map... don't ruin a popular existing map.

aircrew

• VM-68
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2012, 08:52:18 AM »
And who the intercourse you think you are, lumberjack? What have you ever done to the community, wannabe hotshot? I am not any nick123, Myers obviously doesn´t know how to understand the text of two sentences. And we all wonder here, in old good Europe, why everything in America is so intercourseD up.

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2012, 10:19:00 AM »
And who the intercourse you think you are, lumberjack? What have you ever done to the community, wannabe hotshot? I am not any nick123, Myers obviously doesn´t know how to understand the text of two sentences. And we all wonder here, in old good Europe, why everything in America is so intercourseD up.

he was talking about reply #5

Riddick

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2012, 10:52:35 AM »
Myers is from canada. so *middle finger* to you

aircrew

• VM-68
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2012, 11:34:18 AM »
Yeah, he was, so why was he talking excrement about my map when he never mapped. I don´t care where he is from. Nor I do care about you, hackass :) I am sick of you people saying all the time DO SOMETHING FOR THE COMMUNITY when only thing you are good to is reprimanding newbies.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2012, 12:02:27 PM »
^ You took an established map, copied it, and made it crooked which ruined all gameplay. It's made WORSE than the original PP1 - if you're going to copy it, at least map it better. Now, I don't know if it was YOU or Nygoon who did a lot of it, as I haven't looked at the original version. I didn't think you were allowed copying other maps completely, without giving any credit, and not having the mappers permission. Don't act like you're doing soo much. Didn't people get mad at Cuso for pp3? Yet... you did this. lol.

Have you ever actually finished a map? Or are they all in beta still? And yes, I've mapped, I've made maps. Sorry for not releasing them everyday and leaving 10000 unfinished beta's on forums. I wait till I have something I feel will actually get played, which none of yours have succeeded to do. Mapping also isn't the only way to help a community, and copying PP1 certainly is not helping the community. Don't flip out crying when you don't know what you're talking about. Thanks.

You're also letting Nygoon work on your maps, expect them to become garbage and everyone to say they are horrible. (Nygoon is Nick123, who's working on your map)

aircrew

• VM-68
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2012, 12:17:26 PM »
I´ve created about 10 maps max., so yeah, I really don´t know what you are smoking, you seem very confussed and you certainly don´t know what you are talking about. Few of my maps are or were played quite often in euro pubs and ex have been matching on them long time. I can say I´ve received possitive reactions about all of them. So yeah, I definitely can map way better then you do.

As to the crooked, did you read crooked_b1 topic? Did you read topic Nygoon made? I´ve told him to stop.You being idiot and unable to read is not my problem. Original crooked_b1 is my first remake and I think I´ve succeeded according to reactions.

As to you as a part of community I think you have already shown what crap you are. You hacked, you tried to ruin the game, YOU SUCK.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2012, 12:25:10 PM »
I´ve created about 10 maps max., so yeah, I really don´t know what you are smoking, you seem very confussed and you certainly don´t know what you are talking about. Few of my maps are or were played quite often in euro pubs and ex have been matching on them long time. I can say I´ve received possitive reactions about all of them. So yeah, I definitely can map way better then you do.

As to the crooked, did you read crooked_b1 topic? Did you read topic Nygoon made? I´ve told him to stop.You being idiot and unable to read is not my problem. Original crooked_b1 is my first remake and I think I´ve succeeded according to reactions.

As to you as a part of community I think you have already shown what crap you are. You hacked, you tried to ruin the game, YOU SUCK.

Don't want to make a huge thing outta this, cause I truly don't care, and I don't care about your topic for crooked or reactions. All I know is the crooked I played (that nick123 modified) - was terrible. I also know it's a horrible copy of PP1. (He also said he was going to continue working on it, from what I heard).

I've "made" 10+ maps too. I said finished, not made. You haven't seen my maps, how do you know they're worse? If your maps are all in beta, then you haven't finished them. I'm not trying to put down your efforts, I'm glad you make maps, but you seem to just flip out in every post I've read of yours since you've been back. Crooked is garbage - and you react badly to that, yet... did you see what you posted in DT's map Silent? He's done FAR more for the community than you.

You take everything as personal attacks, it's pretty cute :3

I've shown I'm crap? I cheated, I served time and came back. That's really all there is to it. #growup #hashtagginforumsintercourseya

aircrew

• VM-68
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2012, 12:41:38 PM »
Well, isn´t it pretty stupid to judge map you haven´t played? Just look at the topic I´ve made, I said I was aware pp1 is something I cannot beat, but I still think crooked worths to play and that´s why I uploaded it.

Normally I mapped only for me and for my friends, but when I finished something people liked I uploaded it and yes, as I said before, I´m too busy to run like 10 betas and it´s not fun for me, so I just usually don´t do it. You can try some of my map before talking nonsense and you will see I try to put efforts in first beta and there are just few little bugs which don´t influence the gameplay.

I still think my maps of passable quality which are played sometimes are bigger contribution then yours hidden somewhere.

My post to the map silent was more statement of sorrow because it was first map I didn´t like from him. I said before he´s way better then other mappers and I admire him a lot.

The thing is, you hacked, you tried to ruin the game and yet you talk that rude to someone who never hacked and who is willing to put some time to help the community grow, even if it´s not as significant. You should just shut the intercourse up and eat hamburgers.

SuperMAn

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2012, 12:55:38 PM »
Two days back and already starting excrement on the forums.

*Superman smacks Myers in the back of the head.  Smarten up son.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2012, 01:09:40 PM »
Two days back and already starting excrement on the forums.

*Superman smacks Myers in the back of the head.  Smarten up son.
I wouldn't call it "starting excrement" - my initial response was towards Nick123 - which I think was a fair assessment. Then I got flamed at, so I responded. I did not put any personal insults or anything in my post. HE tried to make it personal too me.

Aircrew - I just did not think people were allowed to completely copy maps without giving the credit where it was due. I guess I was wrong. I don't know how this all turned into a "who does more for the community" debate, but it doesn't really matter - also, don't know where you're getting "I tried to ruin the game" - unless you view every single person who cheats as attempting to ruin the game. But fair enough, it's not the place to talk about it. Hopefully somebody who actually knows how to map (not nick123), will finish your maps.

aircrew

• VM-68
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2012, 01:26:59 PM »
You still haven´t read my crooked topic, have you? I haven´t used ANY part of original pp1. If it´s wrong to take an idea from existing map and use it in different map with lot of changes, than..you should probably eat more hamburgers.

I am not certain and I haven´t been focused on DP community lately, but aren´t you one who published tediously long articles about how you had tricked jistpoe and how this game was boring..blah blah every loser who ends speech?

Rockyar_96

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2012, 02:24:41 PM »
One question aircrew. If u don't finish a map, why u don't upload or send the beta mapfile for/to someone so he can finish it? That's not a critic only a simple question... ;)