Author Topic: Clan Records  (Read 11307 times)

Lunatic

• 68 Carbine
Re: Clan Records
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2006, 09:08:40 PM »
I would just like to say that in regards to crossbones records.. I have sshots for all of our matches except for maybe 10. I just thought I would defend xb.
Crossbones, along with aB and DoP, well and obviously eR33t were the clans I was not concerned about at all because I know they have been around for sometime and realize many matches could easily be against dead clans, wins or losses. =D

Oh well.

Another one is probably using members not in their clan either. That always helps... ::)
« Last Edit: June 07, 2006, 11:47:36 PM by lun »

GreenAffairz

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2006, 12:46:06 PM »
CC just doesnt have their losses showing, it really doesnt matter in my opinion.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2006, 01:01:43 PM »
We've used DirtyTaco. I don't see why you guys even get all that mad. He NEVER plays anymore besides with us. Hes basically in our clan but still with eR33t...not really a big deal.

Lunatic

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2006, 01:12:39 PM »
Then why don't you guys match eR33t 40 times a day. Then he can play. Or why doesn't he just join your clan.. ::)

Exactly why DP is retarded. Because people can do what they want and it makes everything meddling stupid.

Yes I am complaining over a game. OMGZ NO WAY..

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2006, 01:58:04 PM »
does he play under tha name DirtyTaco for you?

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2006, 02:15:24 PM »
Lun is correct in this and I am sure most old school clans in any game would agree with these two statements.

1. Stick with one clan.
2. If that clan does not last perhaps you should not have joined it.

Also sadly DP clans are hardly organzied. Something we all have worked on lately, thank you pbcup leaders. Kinda of stupid and pointless to borrow from a different clan. If your own clan cant play the match perhaps you should not accept or challenge a match untill your clan is ready. That does not make us mad its just stupid and makes DP clan scene look immature in the gameing world, thanks guys. LOL might as well call them {Insaner33t} and be done with it otherwise why don't you pick up Ritual or Merl?  You cant hardly call it a clan match if you are not using your own memebers. See the point? Should there not be rules against this at the very least? Wow this is beond stupid.

Lunatic

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2006, 02:34:02 PM »
does he play under tha name DirtyTaco for you?
Nope. DT played under swk. So how can you say "he's practically in our clan" when he is blatently playing under one of your members names. That is being sneaky, clearly trying to make it that nothing out of the ordinary is happening. How is that not a big deal, when double-clanning isn't supposed to happen, it happens constantly. This is getting meddling stupid.

GreenAffairz

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2006, 03:23:21 PM »
lol @ double-teamers

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2006, 03:40:07 PM »
thats exactly what i was getting at.

Its pathetic. In my opinion clans should stick together as a group. Train and work together to improve and get better at the game, thats what QeHs was formed on.

I think for too many people the above has no meaning, but rather lets win by any means available to us, and if we lose, lets not add a loss anyway.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2006, 03:44:51 PM »
we've used dirtytaco like 3 times out of our almost 100 matches. No, he has not used the name "DirtyTaco" in the match.  Really dont know what you guys want me to say. I already explained myself. Im merely providing DirtyTaco a way of matching since noone chooses to play eR33t.  Everytime eR33t has asked us in the past month we havent had enough on. It's not our faults.

Gibb

• Stingray
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2006, 04:08:51 PM »
double clanning is wrong

oddjob

• VM-68
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2006, 04:18:48 PM »
Loial Merl is still in xb fyi

Xsv-Boy

• VM-68
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2006, 04:49:27 PM »
arrmatey left cF. for unknown reasons to join .  Whe found that you were using dt in matches she quit to play for ch1ll again.  i have a feeling dt played for more than 3 matches.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2006, 04:50:07 PM »
why cause we beat you?

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2006, 06:16:21 PM »
maybe thats why he said it, doesn't make what he said any less valid though.

BooMeR

• VM-68
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2006, 06:27:49 PM »
lmao Loial shouldn't say anything. Look at your clan, turns down every clan that asks to match. GT is so worried about their record they won't match anyone besides unknown clans from like africa.

Yeah we used DT, even when we've used DT he hasn't done the best on our team and we've beat basically every clan with out him. We've used him maybe 4 times. Most of the clans we play just sit in their base and spray every entrance, so boring and we don't need DT to win we do just fine without him.

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2006, 06:49:28 PM »
its funny how you defend using another teams player, rather than admit its wrong of you to decieve your opponents, in much the same way that hacking is used to decieve opponents.

Choosing not to match clans is not the same as choosing to decieve clans.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2006, 09:24:14 PM »
Boom,

Are clan is so disorganized due to real life situations (confilcting schedules), We worked real hard just to make pbcup matches. We really should not matching unless its pre-arranged, like PB cup. Sure we dont want to loose, do you?  Scared to loose no, we joined PB CUP did you? Plus this is not the only game and or clan I have played for, i got every right to talk. Comon you know this, you were just learing how to use toilet while I was clanning. Just stop trying to discredit people that you personally called friends. Im still one. Dont be a sk8ter h8ter.

Lastly I made some valid points regardless of who my clan is or was. Which point did you not agree with? I would use you as a prime example of a clan hopper but I like you and you are smart and you tend to keep your mouth shut unless you are correcting someone. In  my case you are wrong. Sorry for the call out it was needed.

OJ,
1. XB is a great example of what a DP clan should be and also a clan great clan to play against.

2. Merl sucks ok. You can keep him. :) HI Merl !!!

I knew that Merl had not switched clans. I was using extremes to make a point, something that Boomer chooses to ignore and sk8ter wont ever understand. Sorry XB whooped are arse but as I recall I took out your whole team more than once, :) and thanks for the FYI. See ya on the battle front.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2006, 09:29:20 PM »
bahahahahahahahaha

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2006, 09:37:57 PM »
:) And now you know.