Author Topic: DP Committee  (Read 6762 times)

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
Re: DP Committee
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2011, 03:25:55 AM »
Quite but why?

First off bro, I suggest you to take another few lessons in the English language. If you want to correct people, please do it correctly. Second of all, if English is your native language, I think you have bigger problems than being banned in DP2. This is not just based on this specific post, but on your general appearance on this forum.

also, did you read the second part of my post before raging it?

Last thing; I was not involved into the homingbullet case, but think with me. If you would be constantly forgiving people after they broke rules over and over again, would you keep giving them new chances? Jitspoe might have learned from the past, where he trusted people who messed with him after being forgiven. By giving you (or any other random person) a second chance, he's taking the rest of let that happen again.

Again, the above is just an assumption, so if you want to know the truth, contact Jitspoe over PM or E-Mail. Raging on the forums is definitely not going to help you getting unbanned.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2011, 04:26:21 PM »
Let's get some straight "rage" please define it? Because what I have said is not ragging.
Secondly, I had some mistakes in my English because I was post all that on my new phone 4s, was testing it out.
Thirdly, even if any one of us send an email to jitspoe or PM him he has a responding time of a 100 years.

Unfortunately, unrated doesn't know the definition in "crime" , there are degrees to crimes inother words there are levels to crimes. Yes we had done a crime but not a crime at the same level as rapist or murderers. You cant just put up an equal sign to those who commit such heinous crimes and to those who commit some as a getting banned in a game.

Unrated you said why give those who want a 2nd chance? The list I had provided was to show the differ in the people who received a slap of a 1024 day ban and those who received a 2nd or even a third chance.

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2011, 05:04:06 PM »
Let's get some straight "rage" please define it? Because what I have said is not ragging.
Secondly, I had some mistakes in my English because I was post all that on my new phone 4s, was testing it out.
Thirdly, even if any one of us send an email to jitspoe or PM him he has a responding time of a 100 years.

Unfortunately, unrated doesn't know the definition in "crime" , there are degrees to crimes inother words there are levels to crimes. Yes we had done a crime but not a crime at the same level as rapist or murderers. You cant just put up an equal sign to those who commit such heinous crimes and to those who commit some as a getting banned in a game.

Unrated you said why give those who want a 2nd chance? The list I had provided was to show the differ in the people who received a slap of a 1024 day ban and those who received a 2nd or even a third chance.

So I gather not only can you not speak English properly, but you cant read it either?

I was drawing upon the principle. Not the act itself, but the precedence and circumstance associated with the act. Obviously Im not saying that someone who uses a wallhack is as bad as a rapist..youd know that if you could read.

I didnt say that. I said the ban system caters for second chances, and if we were to change the system, itd be to make it stricter, not more relaxed.

skitzo

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2011, 05:29:24 PM »
I didnt say that. I said the ban system caters for second chances, and if we were to change the system, itd be to make it stricter, not more relaxed.

But the people who are banned are not saying to make the system more relaxed, they're saying follow what the system is.

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2011, 05:39:50 PM »
But the people who are banned are not saying to make the system more relaxed, they're saying follow what the system is.

Yes, and taking it back to the subject of the thread, the ban system is a structure with a regulatory body, the committee and Jitspoe. What they say goes. 'When the law fails, in step the law makers'.

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2011, 12:48:28 AM »

Multi account is equal to drinking while driving. I don't know about your country, but in my country they sometimes send people to 1week/1month shock arrest. Even if it is first time to break that rule.
Wallhacks are equal to raping. I don't know about your country, but in my country sexual predators don't have many excuses.
Aimbots are equal to killing. "I only shot the man because I wanted to test it". Again, I don't know what kind of a sick country you live in, but murderers and rapists and drunk drivers are not honorable members of the community.

Furthermore, I don't see the filth of my country headlining the newspapers how they need a new chance. They had a chance for the fair trial.
But what I do see is the filth of this game creating topics nonstop, claiming that they need a new chance. They had a fair trial held by the committee and/or by the mighty allah/buddha/jesus/chuck norris jitspoe.

And by the way, you are dumb as intercourse.

eXitus

• Committee Member
  • VM-68
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2011, 01:43:10 AM »
So basically you guys are saying you would not have hacked if you had known you would not get a second chance? It does sound like you hacked and thought "Hey, doesn't matter. I'll be unbanned soon so why not hack?".  If I was wrong, why do you complain then ?
Your behavior just shows it's not worth debating, really. Not only because it's like the 5th time you're trying to get your bans reduced. If jitspoe decides to lower them, fine. If not, shut the hell up, you have lost all your rights to criticize anything that happens here by showing you just do not care about this game, the community and jitspoe's authority.

prozajik

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2011, 02:55:06 AM »
I have to disagree here, I PMed jit about changing tag and he answered back in 1 day. I dont know if you even tried it but the answering times may differ probably becuase jit has to sort out the mess you made by hacking ;).
But why are you suprprised about 1024 days ban? You worked as a group which decided to hack in order to ruin this game(even you turned yourselves in, your first iintention was to ruin this game). You failed in it (i dont see such a lack of activity before and after all of you banned) and you want to come back? Seems like nonsense to me.

Whaley

• VM-68
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2011, 05:13:49 AM »
I say unban everybody but toxiic.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2011, 10:48:46 AM »

ME GUSTA ...

inb4 rage

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2011, 06:45:33 PM »
I have to disagree here, I PMed jit about changing tag and he answered back in 1 day. I dont know if you even tried it but the answering times may differ probably becuase jit has to sort out the mess you made by hacking ;).
But why are you suprprised about 1024 days ban? You worked as a group which decided to hack in order to ruin this game(even you turned yourselves in, your first iintention was to ruin this game). You failed in it (i dont see such a lack of activity before and after all of you banned) and you want to come back? Seems like nonsense to me.
ZzZ, sorry i meant to say everyone else that is not currently banned for having done a stupied mistake.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2011, 06:49:43 PM »
sure go ahead, atleast the game will be reborn
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 04:10:25 PM by Toxiic »